NY Daily News: Howard will get Bubba out of Lawsuit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AmericasJudge, Oct 17, 2012.

1. AmericasJudge

AmericasJudge Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ern-hulk-hogan-drop-lawsuit-article-1.1186069

I'd think Howard would read the open comments section...:coffee:

Howard Stern wants Hulk Hogan to drop his sex tape lawsuit against longtime pal Bubba the Love Sponge, saying Hogan had to know his naked romp with the Tampa shock jock's wife was being taped.
    "I'm getting you out of this lawsuit," Stern told Bubba Clem on his SiriusXM show Wednesday.
    "That would be awesome," Clem responded.
    "He also is going to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict," Stern's sidekick Robin Quivers joked during the live interview simulcast on Bubba's syndicated morning show.
    "I will get Hogan and Bubba together," Stern vowed. "I think what Bubba is saying is making a lot of sense. I think if Hogan could hear it and I can translate a little bit and calm everyone down, I think we could see through this …I think I can get Hulk Hogan to take you out of this lawsuit."
    Hogan's lawyer said Wednesday that the case was moving forward.
    "This is not the Bubba Show, it's litigation. Thanks to Bubba for making our case against him better," lawyer David Houston told the Daily News Wednesday. "We look forward to seeing him in court. At that time it will not be a runaway rant. His time is coming."

Howard Stern has vowed to put an end to Hogan's lawsuit against his fellow shock jock.

After branding Hogan a "hypocritical fraud" on his airwaves Tuesday morning, Bubba said Wednesday he'd have "no problem" taking a lie detector test on Stern's show to prove he's innocent.
    He told Stern he's never even seen the tape of his ex-wife Heather having sex with Hogan in his canopy bed six years ago and has no idea how the racy recording ended up on Gawker.com earlier this month.
    He said he even tried to bury the hatchet with Hogan after the wrestling star filed the invasion of privacy lawsuit against him Monday but was told to take a flying leap.
    "We don't have to be the best of friends, but we can be at least cordial if you take me and Heather out of your dumb-a- lawsuit," Bubba claimed he wrote to Hogan in a Tuesday text.
    "Sorry, it's far deeper than that," Hogan replied, according to Bubba's account on Stern's show.
    "And what that means, Howard, is probably there are a few other tapes that make him even look worse than he already does," Bubba theorized to Stern.
    "Were the tapes made at your house?" Stern asked.
    "I don't know. …I would be able to tell you more if I have seen these tapes," Bubba said.
    "He said there might possibly be one or two because this sex happened at least one other time with your ex-wife," Stern said, referring to an earlier interview with Hogan.

"I'm not familiar with that," Bubba said. "There's so much that I don't know that I'm being blindsided by."
    Hogan, 59, filed separate state and federal lawsuits Monday alleging he had no idea his wife-sharing shenanigans were being recorded and that the tape's release has caused loss, anxiety, shame and damage to his reputation worth at least $100 million.
    Bubba, 46, told Stern that Hogan was a regular overnight guest at his house and knew there were cameras rolling at all times, including in the bedroom, as an insurance policy related to an ugly child custody case.
    Stern said even he was aware of Bubba's obsession with home surveillance.
    "Did he ever say to you, 'Hey Bubba, I know we tape in here, make sure you get rid of that tape. Did he ever say that to you?" Stern asked.
    "No, no. We've not had that conversation because nobody has seen it," Bubba said.
    "Specifically the taping equipment in your house, doesn't it erase after a certain period of time?" Stern asked.
    "I'm not going to get into the logistics of my surveillance," Bubba said. "I don't know the logistics of it."
    Asked if he as a company that "services this equipment regularly," Bubba said, "No."
    He denied bragging about the recording or ever showing it to a single outsider.
    "So let's figure it out. Who could it be who got in there?" Stern asked.
    "I don't know Howard," he said. "I don't even know that it wasn't Hogan."
    Hogan, who was the best man at the Clems' wedding, originally shied away from blaming the couple for making the tape and failing to keep it secret.
    He later told TMZ.com he was "completely stunned" by a report that Bubba appears in an unpublished section of the sex tape boasting about its street value.
    "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage," Bubba is heard saying, according to TMZ.
    That statement constituted the "ultimate betrayal," Hogan's lawyer later told the Daily News.
    Bubba said on his Tuesday radio show that if he really did say such a thing, and it wound up on the full-length recording, it only proves he's not behind the leak.
    "Do you really thing that if I meant (I could retire off the sex tape), and if I was going to release it, that I would have recorded myself saying that? Or do you think that maybe I was being a smart-a--? And by the way, Hogan was (still) within earshot of me," he said.

2. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the world is waiting with baited breath for the outcome...:rolleye:

3. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Hogan is going off on twatter
    Hulk Hogan ‏@HulkHogan
    Getting ready to teach BLUBBER The Love Sponge who the man is and that he is a mark for himself that worked himself into a shoot"ffin markHH

To bad he didn't tell me the truth from the beginning ,we would have been friends 4Life Ffin mark,stooge,Blubber. HH

All the rest he pays to be his friends and blow smoke are also gonna feel the rath! Brent,Manson or Ned""same" and even Spice"are ffin marks

And I actually thought Spice was cool,Cowhead get ready to bow down ffin. Mark. HH

4. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't want to admit that this whole thing is obviously a scam because he wants to use it to get publicity for himself. Bubba and Hulk are both morons and it's only a matter of time before their little scheme unravels. Howard will end up looking like an even bigger idiot (if that's possible) for taking anything they say seriously.

5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...howard throwing himself into it like another useless vagina.

6. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    I'm just waiting for Rowdy Roddy Piper and Bobby "The Brain" Heenan to get involved, then we'll know shit is serious.

7. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Heather meet wall

[​IMG]

9. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...why does howard have to get himself involved in this, he never helps anybody.

10. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard's in on it. :facepalm:

11. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    wiggy helps himself

[​IMG]

12. AmericasJudge

AmericasJudge Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought the same thing...
    Made me think of an SAT question:
    skinny is to ugly women as money is to to ugly men.

13. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Howard will get Bubba out of Lawsuit

"Is that what he said? "
    [​IMG]

14. PI Nate

Reputations:
    would still hit...:coffee:

15. kauzpayne2002

kauzpayne2002 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

that just one law suit bubba as an other lawsuit with a blogger who was threatened by bubba lawyers and the blogger did nothing wrong. read about it her since it's to long to cut and paste,

http://realbubba.wordpress.com/

16. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "My interviews always make the news, Robin."

17. PI Nate

Reputations:

as soon as buchwald releases a statement, clandestinely...

18. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You know what...I'm glad the Hulkster banged the shit out of Blubbers whore of a wife now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  19. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

You gotta fuckin' love Rowdy Roddy! He was awesome on GCW, and I loved him in They Live and Hell Comes to Frogtown.

20. PI Nate

Reputations:
    Ha! youre welcome...