News NYC appeasing the Jews

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Way to assimilate, fuckwads

City continues female-only swimming at public pools

Updated July 6, 2016 7:37 PM
    By Matthew Chayes matthew.chayes@newsday.com
    Reprints + -
    [​IMG]
    The doors are open at the Metropolitan Pool in the Williamsburg neighborhood in the Brooklyn, Monday, June 6, 2016. Photo Credit: AP / Rachelle Blidner
    Female-only hours will continue at two public swimming pools in Brooklyn, the de Blasio administration said Wednesday, an exception to the city law ordinarily barring gender discrimination.
    The decision, by human rights chairwoman Carmelyn Malalis, is a reversal of a position the agency took earlier this year, when segregated swimming was ruled unlawful and the practice ended. It was soon reinstated after an outcry by local Orthodox Jews whose women and girls patronize the pools.

Starting in the fall, the two pools will decrease female-only hours: at the Metropolitan Pool in Williamsburg, Wednesdays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Sundays from 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.; and at the St. John’s Recreation Center in Crown Heights, Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The St. John’s center will eliminate male-only swimming.
    The city might expand female-only sessions if pool members gather at least 200 signatures, the Parks Department said.
    Malalis’ ruling stressed city rules: that anyone who identifies as female, including a transgender person, must be admitted. No one may ask for proof.
    Parks spokesman Sam Biederman called Malalis’ decision a matter of “safe and fair access at public facilities,” adding: “Women-only swimming hours provide an important accommodation to New Yorkers who may feel more secure and comfortable in a single-sex environment.”
    But attorney Erin Beth Harrist of the New York Civil Liberties Union, is considering a legal challenge and called the ruling “a slippery slope” that “undermines the whole purpose of the human rights law.”
    She added: “What is really happening here is a creation of a religious exception for the Hasidic Jewish community.”

Head Censor likes this.
  2. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Fucking de Blasio. :jj:

He's so beholden to the special interest groups and identity politics crowd that he doesn't know whether to shit or go blind anymore. How will he suck the dicks of the religious fanatics and the transgendered mental patients both at the same time? :D

I hope his head explodes from this libtard version of the Kobayashi Maru in which he increasingly finds himself.

Slow, stanggirl, Ipokesmot and 2 others like this.
  3. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Its a shame they didn't do this for chicks with dicks! am I right shit head? *Wink *wink

4. Shithead

Reputations:
    There goes your obsession again Dawg....Gonna give me another 2 day timeout?

5. dawg

Reputations:
    I'm never going to let you forget your thread Shithead, its my mission to remind you from time to time that you like dicks.

jackieavenger likes this.
  6. dawg

Reputations:
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.

7. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    link?

stanggirl likes this.
  8. Shithead

Reputations:
    Wow, you are obsessed with me and that thread....Sad...

:dawgjj:=[​IMG]

9. a mysterious man

a mysterious man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :yes:

Nice loophole, dipshit!

stanggirl likes this.
  10. dawg

Reputations:
    :jj:

11. a mysterious man

a mysterious man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder how well "Blacks Only" swimming would go over?

*waits for it...*

Mr. Meatkabob, stanggirl and Shithead like this.
  12. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    At least the Jews aren't cutting off people's heads. Only the tip of their dicks.

13. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    WTF being a Jew seems fun

14. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    MASS DROWNING AT LOCAL POOL

Shithead likes this.
  15. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    How about the bike lanes fiasco a few years ago..Bloomberg was in office

The bike lanes went through the Hassidic neighborhoods and the Jews were all in an uproar over the scantily clad women bikers

Not sure...but I think they ended up appeasing the Jews

Jesse Jackson was right..this city is Himey town...lol

16. Shithead

Reputations:
    Lib NYC will do anything to buy votes...

On a related note...
    Trump: de Blasio is the worst mayor in NYC history

It’s no secret that Donald Trump doesn’t like Mayor de Blasio, but on Wednesday, he described him as a “maniac” — and the “worst mayor in the history of New York City.”
    He also called public corruption in his native Empire State among the most serious in the nation.
    Trump was as harsh on de Blasio as he was on his presumptive Democratic presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.
    “He’s one of the most incompetent men. He’s the single worst mayor in the history of New York City,” Trump said.
    He noted that he has worked with mayors dating back to John Lindsay in the mid-1960s.
    Asked about investigations of de Blasio’s fund-raising activities, Trump said, “What he’s done is really criminal.”
    Trump claimed the city’s quality of life has declined under de Blasio.
    “All of a sudden, the squeegee guys are at the cars. All of a sudden, you have homeless people living on streets you didn’t see a few years ago, which is sad for the people,” he said.
    “He’s letting a great deal go to hell. The city has a lot less spirit under him, including people that work for the city. I deal with people that work for the city. They’ve lost their spirit. They’re embarrassed by him as a mayor.”
    Trump said he was particularly rankled that de Blasio never thanked him for completing a long-delayed public golf course in The Bronx.
    “We got it done in less than a year. It’s open and it’s very successful. I never a got a note of congratulations from this maniac. I never got a thank you letter,” he said, noting that he promised de Blasio’s predecessor, Mike Bloomberg, that he’d get it done.
    “I save the city’s ass. I never got a phone call.”
    As far as political corruption in New York state, Trump said, “I’ve been to every state and I don’t see anything like this. What they have going on here is amazing, in terms of corruption.
    “I go to other states and it’s not even a subject. You go here and it’s always front page in the newspapers.
    “You go to other states, the question is not asked. You come here, it’s all you see.”

stanggirl likes this.
  17. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    He's right about the homeless...