NYPD Fire code doesnt allow non Celebrities the floor?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ronniecheated, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Ronniecheated

Ronniecheated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    NYPD Fire code doesnt allow non Celebrities on the floor?

During Howards rant about bday show he actually said that. Does that make sense?

He also chastised Mary Ann for not sitting where she was placed but didnt he walk out of a screening because he didnt like his seats?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    How funny - You're invited to a party, but can't get up and mingle with other guests?

3. jimerer

jimerer Active Member

Reputations:
    If he said that I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

4. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    It might be based upon the occupancy of the room and the known number of invitations, but I'm just guessing. :munch:

5. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think he said there was a limit (due to the NYPD fire code) on how many people they could have on the floor but it seemed like a weak excuse. I'm sure they didn't restrict the movement of any celebrities, in fact they said a few went to the balcony and other areas to greet fans and wackpackers. Too bad Marianne is too stupid to realize that Howard is a scumbag, most people would have figured it out after he called their house a "dump" (like he did on Katie Couric's show).

6. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Wait, wut? He called her house a dump? :eek:

7. DinoCosta

DinoCosta New Member

Reputations:
    Howie is trying to make excuses because he said the show was for the fans when we all know that was bullshit. Most of the regular fans at the show were pissed because they couldn't hear and had a shitty time.

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    The floor was jam packed with billionaires and people in media and entertainment that have helped and will continue to spread the word of the wig.

The freaks got out of their freak caged area.
    MFB was mean to Ross Zapin.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, those were his exact words. In response to that she hired someone to paint and remodel her house to "make Howard proud". She's a complete loon.

10. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Did Yoko CuntO have to stay seated and pay attention?

11. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    From the Twitter pics it looks like she just moved from one celebrities lap to another. Over the weekend Whitney Cummings tweeted "I wonder why no guys are texting me back today" I answered her with "Maybe they thought you caught some digger disease from Sterns trophy bimbo sitting in your lap" .

So the VIP tables full of celebrities and industry people were all named after whackpackers while the people they were named after were all shoved in a balcony box together up high out of the way like the two old guys from the Muppet show. Pretty good way to sum up the current state of the show.

Fuck MAFB. She is a delusional cow who gets what she deserves. And how fucking low to take shots at Ross wife as if she had anything to do with Mary Anns getting sent back to the pen with the sheep after trying to stalk Stamos.

Face it. The funniest Stern related thing that was on Friday was the rebroadcast of the 2013 Directv beach bowl where a fat bloated Artie Lange still delusional about his athletic ability thought he could cover Terrell Owens.

12. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Freaks" is the operative word here....In Howard's new Celebrity whorefest world, The wackpackers are people to be mocked and goofed upon and and should be quarantined away from the Hampton's elitist...

13. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Whack-packers have no rights.
    Amazing people can mingle with amazing people.
    Circus animals stay in their cages.

Freaks should be seen and not heard!

14. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Tan Mom.....please explain to me how she is amazing?

How does stern not get called out for enabling and exploiting the broken people while hoarding all the marbles?

15. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    What are the details of the mfb / zapin situation? sounds interesting. did Wiggy take her side?

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Of course. Any non-celebrity who touched that floor would instantly burst into flames.

17. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The media has no time to get to Stern's exploitation of wack packers, as well as the paltry wages he pays to some of the staffers. They're too busy discussing the wonderful things Howard and Beth do for animoes - in case any fans don't know, Beth may have mentioned that one of the cats they adopted is blind.

18. johnnyfuel

johnnyfuel Active Member

Reputations:
    I'm not a fan of mfb, but I wish she would wake the fuck up about phony Howard. I can't believe he gave her shit about going onto the floor to talk to stamos. He really is a piece of shit!

19. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Its sounds like MAFB try to sneak down from the sheep pen all the whackpakers were locked in up in the balcony. When security sent her back up to her seat she started playing the "do you know who I am" card (as if she is anybody) claiming she knew Stamos personally and wanted to see him. Somehow she assumed Ross was the one who had her sent packing and left a shitty VM for Ross trashing him and his wife and bragging about how she was bought up wealthy unlike them. Howard basically slapped her down and she folded like a lawn chair. I think he realized the monster he created letting her on Katie Couric and having the AGT people treat her as if she was somone other than some delusional fuckwit stalker with too much time on her hands.

20. Dead Air Dave

Dead Air Dave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bullshit on fire code. Ive been to sweaty, packed raves and concerts where that lower level was totally full, all the way back to the front entrance - 800 to 1k people.