O Fuck, Maybe OJ really didn't do it...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by koclem, Apr 16, 2012.

1. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
  2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    The author was interviewed on Nick and Artie Show. Arthur sort of tore him apart a little, but still entertained his theories. (Rick as usual did nothing.)

3. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

4. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
  5. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I've often suspected this. Going back to the Ford Bronco footage when OJ was in the driveway arguing with his son. I had a hard time believing that Simpson on his own could overpower Goldman and Nicole and come out of it with only that little nick on his finger. The kid was younger and much stronger than OJ. It would take considerable strength for one person to nearly sever someone's head completely off in the heat of a struggle. Apparently, Goldman fought for his life. I doubt OJ would come out unscathed. The LAPD make the same mistake many investigators do, they focused on proving a single theory rather than gathering all evidence and letting that lead to the killer. If there's a suspect and the only focus is on finding evidence against that suspect, they will find enough evidence to bring charges. That American girl in Italy is a fine example of this. The prosecutor came up with a wild theory and made it fit the suspect. Evidence pointing away from her was ignored. Same with the West Memphis Three case. Once investigators set their sights on particular suspects, they stopped investigating anyone else.

6. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    right, but what was OJ's inner age? :cheer:

7. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    But if I understood the Tick and Marvy interview correctly, the theory is that the kid acted alone and OJ just came by later to help cover it up...

8. Blackened

Blackened Commitment to Excellence

Reputations:
  9. JohnnyAqua

JohnnyAqua New Member

Reputations:
    If it's true and the the son was insane, so he would not be convicted OJ would still not talk because he being sane tried to cover it up. He would go to prison and the son to the nut house, no win situation for the Simpsons. Again if true, I think OJ was more involved then he gives him credit for.

10. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I read about this a coupler of weeks ago, and if out ever turns out that the juice didn't murder those two then I would write him "a note" apologizing for my hate of him.

11. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :c

12. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    pos reps for that, i wouldnt have even clicked on the link otherwise and that was interesting..i go to a japanese steakhouse all the time and am apparently getting totally ripped off

13. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    oh come on brah. there was like 10,000 pieces of direct evidence, even if you threw out everything challenged as planted.
    the author is just trying to make a few bucks

14. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    yeah he sounded like a totalk whack job on rick and arnie

shit cracked me up.."have you ever heard of Ernie Lange?

"NO?? THATS BECAUSE MY NAME IS ARTIE!! ARTIE!!!"

15. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who says that the cops didn't investigate OJ's son? There was blood evidence that placed OJ right in the middle of the crime scene. Why did this guy wait so long to come out with his theory? Complete bullshit, the guy is just looking to sell books and make money. The prosecution made a critical error in relying heavily on scientific evidence that bored the jury to sleep and then add Johnnie Cochrane and his racist theories that "the man" i.e. The LAPD set OJ up and you have a not guilty(Not the same as innocent) verdict.

16. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Theres still that pesky D.N.A

17. Fornicator

Fornicator Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If this Jason is such a psycho as the website reports, why has he committed no crimes since then? Why are his whereabouts unknown?

Surely a psychopath like that would not be able to lay low all these years.

18. Sarcasm

Sarcasm New Member

Reputations:
    i watched his video a couple of years ago, and it's pretty compelling stuff that's been out for four years. his theory is OJ arrived at the scene after the deed was done and helped his son with the coverup, which is why there was the blood on him. he makes very strong points with jason's mental state regarding motive, jason's expertise with knives, and his lack of an alibi with the forged timecard.

[video=google;7905933759946122795]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7905933759946122795[/video]

19. RiotGrip

RiotGrip New Member

Reputations:
    Well it would make sense if OJ had an accomplice, Ron Goldman was in shape. Not enough to take out OJ with a knife., but Ron would put a hurt on him before succumbing. Two strong people could make short work of Goldman if they got Nicole quickly. I don't buy that OJ wasn't there for the murder. He may have been willing to take the whole rap if he was found guilty, but he wasn't covering for something he had no part in. It would be interesting to know if the kid (OJ's son)had sustained any injuries around the time of the murders. Judging from his armed robbery conviction we know OJ has to be "in the action".

20. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations: