News Oath Keepers Militia: We’ll Protect Kim Davis with ‘Boots On the Ground’

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Sep 11, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:

"Anti-Government Group" The Oath Keepers volunteer militia has offered its support to Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis in Kentucky.
    According to Raw Story, founder Stewart Rhodes discussed the proposition and possible planning of heading to Kentucky to offer the militia’s services to Davis during a conference call. Kentucky sheriff Denny Peyman, Missouri member John Karriman, and West Virginia member Allen Landieri also joined in during the 15-minute conversation.

“People should consider her under our protection,” said Rhodes. “We’ll make sure that our people are keeping a close eye on the situation and we’re going have boots on the ground to keep watch regardless, because this judge needs to understand that he’s not going be able to just go grab this lady whenever he feels like it.”

The judge in question is U.S. District Judge David Bunning, who originally found Davis in contempt of court and jailed her. Bunning subsequently released Davis, but Rhodes and his fellow Oath Keeper members aren’t impressed with his actions.

In a statement released on the group’s official website, Rhodes believes that Bunning “Bunning grossly overstepped his bounds and violated Mrs Davis’ due process rights, and in particular her right to a jury trial.”

55f1f6ee14000077002e55ed.jpg

“This judge has assumed unto himself not just the powers of all three branches of government, but has also taken on the powers of judge, jury, and ‘executioner.'”

Ignoring the fact that Davis wasn’t — and was never going to be — executed, Rhodes goes on to say that “what matters to us is not whether you agree with her position on gay marriage or her decision to not issue marriage licenses.” Instead, it’s all about Bunning “violating the Constitution in his anger and desire to punish [Davis] for going against his will.”

Actually, it kind of is about the whole same sex marriage thing, especially since the main reason Davis (an elected official) stopped issuing marriage licenses (a required duty for county clerks) was because she disagreed with Obergefell v. Hodges. Why? Because of her adherence to the principles of Christianity.

Then again, this is coming from the same group that showed up in Ferguson to help the authorities quell possible riots in August. Also, Rhodes famously called for Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) to be “hung by the neck until dead.”

That kind of sounds like an “executioner,” doesn’t it?

Check out the conference call below, via Oath Keepers National:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/oath-keepers-militia-well-protect-kim-davis-with-boots-on-the-ground/

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Notfunorfunny likes this.
  3. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These assholes need to get a life. I would love to kick that cunt in the face.

4. dawg

Reputations:
    You solute a group that threatens a federal judge and federal marshals? You do understand that is who they are protecting this fat slob from right?

5. dawg

Reputations:
  6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    i'm just mostly kidding.

there's just way too much hatred directed at this hillbilly lady.
    and way too much has been made of this case, when much more prominent laws, in much more populated areas, are routinely ignored without getting any media attention or public outrage (in some cases, laws that are supposed to pertain to the entire nation are ignoreea0
    and it's crazy to put this bitch in jail.

there's an argument to be made that she shouldn't have to violate her religious conscience, but in reality, she should probably just resign her job.

don't like how easy it is to manipulate people to get so angry they wish death on some random christian lady for refusing to give out pieces of paper though.

gay issues should not get so much attention

Ta Ta Toothy, DrSublux and ohmicah like this.
  7. dawg

Reputations:
    I figured, thats why i clarified. so your post wont be misconstrued.

8. dawg

Reputations:
    john-williams.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Rahm2015 and Gusbuss like this.
  9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    the real story is her husband. i assume you've seen him?
    also, did you see that huckabee tried to hog all the publicity for himself? he sent his aides to block ted cruz from getting on stage at the same time huck was on stage

10. dawg

Reputations:
    Yes, I have seen him but i cant judge because i grew up in Texas. I had family that dressed like him, i see people everyday dressed like him.

11. dawg

Reputations:
    I have an uncle that only wears jumpsuits. I shit you not. It's the modern hillbilly look :jj:

il_570xN.476678007_mqbs.jpg

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    :oops:

13. dawg

Reputations:
    I cant hide from my redneck hillbilly roots.

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    The Texas Tea Party member was seen at a rally backing Davis in Grayson, where Davis was jailed after refusing orders from a federal court and the Supreme Court to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. However, when Cruz tried to talk to the media after Davis’ release, the Times noted that “an aide to Mr. Huckabee blocked the path of Mr. Cruz, who appeared incredulous.”

Huckabee, who like Cruz is part of the Republican presidential candidate field, was thenseen alongside Davis and spoke on her behalf.

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/te...ide-blocks-him-from-media-at-kim-davis-rally/

15. dawg

Reputations:
    Huckabee represents the extreme far right nut jobs that want to trample the Constitution and force you and me to adhere to their religious beliefs. He is just as dangerous as the Taliban. I agree, we must keep people like him out of office. I would take Trump over him 7 days days a week.

Pooh bear, Dorb, AuntDolly and 6 others like this.
  16. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    people like huckabee only care about social issues too. he's economically a liberal. he sucks overall.

Ta Ta Toothy and SouthernListen like this.
  17. dawg

Reputations:
    You should be happy with this story. It only exposes the far right and gives Trump even more numbers. People are sick and tired of these religious nut jobs trying to force everyone else to comply with their nonsense. Carson is just as dangerous. Trump is the only answer for the right.

18. dawg

Reputations:
    I should say moderate right. The religious nuts probably dont like trump.

Joshb likes this.
  19. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    sounds like you're getting ready to board the trump train

:usflag:

he's by far the most electable candidate , and it's about time to start breaking up the washington cartel.

it'll never happen though. the establishment is in such a frenzy to stop trump already. it'll just get worse

20. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    for right now, trump's winning among basically every republican group - evangelicals, women, hispanics, college educated, no high school diploma, rich, poor....