Politics Obama's Foreign Policy is Ridiculous and a Huge Joke

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MyLazyHand, Sep 19, 2015.

1. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    LONDON (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Saturday that Russia's movement of tactical aircraft and surface-to-air missiles to Syria could pose a threat to American and allied forces, and made clear that the U.S. could accept a resolution to the civil war that allows President Bashar Assad to remain in power for an unspecified time.

"We're prepared to negotiate. Is Assad prepared to negotiate, really negotiate? Is Russia prepared to bring him to the table and actually find the solution to this violence?" Kerry told reporters after meeting with British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama's team promised that we would train "the good Syrian rebels" and have them fight against Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Assad in Syria. Well, guess what. The rebels are all dead except for "4 or 5 men."

Russia just moved into town and has pledged to protect Assad.

Today, John Kerry comes out with the new plan: We are going to negotiate with Russia, and leave Assad in power.

These clowns have no business running our policy. The United States now has the might of Switzerland when it comes to world affairs. Obama is claiming that "someone made us make the choice" to train the rebels.

Weakness. Weakness. Weakness. We are weak and feeble.

The only redeeming virtue of all this is that I'm convinced that the Russians have the will to fight ISIS.

We have the largest military on the planet. Our spending exceeds the budgets of the next ten nations...COMBINED. And yet our "leaders" sit back and allow us to now "negotiate" with a nation who shows a willingness to protect their interests.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  2. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    You mean his lack of a foreign policy is a joke.

Our only hope is that Obama will pledge to assist Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Then they would cease to exist within 6 months.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    1Vegasgirl and MyLazyHand like this.
  3. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    On another note: Obama declares success because he's placed a gay guy in charge of the Army. A guy who has never been in the Army (or played army for that matter) is running the Army.

We might be losing in the real world, but a man who likes penis is in charge so it's a win for the Dems.

All of this is going to lead to a massive backlash because Middle America doesn't want this ultra-liberal nonsense.

4. al pacinos baby

al pacinos baby Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He is too busy putting gays in charge of our military for pc points and to fundamentally change us to actually doing something.

KDK12 likes this.
  5. Head Censor

Reputations:
    My opposition to the repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy has everything to do with the unavoidable interaction between human nature and the maintenance of good order and discipline in the military and nothing to do with the profound patriotism, bravery or willingness of many gays to defend their country.

To that end, I have no objection to a gay man being SecDef, provided he's professionally competent. He needs to be proficient in developing effective policies based on the input he receives from his Joint Chiefs. He's not a military tactician. So while I maintain my belief that allowing open homosexuality in the combat arms ranks is detrimental to our military readiness - and accordingly hold out little hope that a gay SecDef would have the courage to address this particular deficiency of our military - I can't think of any other rationale by which a person's sexual orientation would disqualify them from holding a cabinet position.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    KDK12 likes this.
  6. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    I'm not rooting against the guy because he's gay, let's be perfectly honest. He was promoted BECAUSE he's gay. The same way a transgender was promoted the week before.

It's social engineering.

1Vegasgirl, maroon, NyMarkNy and 2 others like this.
  7. superstone

superstone Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    OK so we bomb the shit out of Syria, then what? It's a brutal government vs. a bunch of different terrorist groups, all with thousands of years of history on their mind. A complete and utter unwinnable war. The U.S. is better off keeping close tabs on things and doing drone strikes against known threats to the US while physically staying out as much as possible. There is no fixing the middle east.

suckemnuckledus likes this.
  8. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let them all kill themselves and take their oil!! Opps, no oil. Wait what country is this and what thread am I posting on?:tumble:

chapped likes this.
  9. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    We cannot allow ISIS to take over sovereign nations. Sitting it out and watching what happens is exactly how the Nazis took Europe.

Syria is only months away from falling.

Maybe Obama is just overmatched in the Big Boy world of foreign affairs. His crew has pretty much fucked up everything they've done overseas.

KDK12 and PI Nate like this.
  10. Head Censor

Reputations:
    That's certainly possible. But we can't say that with any degree of certainty barring further evidence. If we're being fair, we have to give the guy credit for the fact that he's successfully held numerous positions of increasing responsibility within the DoD for years - many of which predated the era of the Obama administration.

11. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I liked the other guy before him that got 3000 of our men and women killed destabilizing an entire part of the word for generations to come

Thanks Obama

chancehusky, Humongous and Sickboy like this.
  12. suckemnuckledus

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    I'm busy listening to the God dammmmm Beatles album, wearing a headband.

13. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Didn't the election last Nov. prove that? Americans are tired of their extreme liberal agenda and the course of the country in general .

14. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away.

15. MrsTreat

MrsTreat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love BO's foreign policy. Talk first and fire later and only if/when needed. Especially like the offing of Bin L and drone policy effective too. And thanks for staying out of Syrian Civil War - amen to that.

16. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    We no longer need their oil. What we also don't need is WWIII with the Muslims, but I'm afraid that has already started.

17. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    You think we're not in the Syrian Civil War? Read up before posting, please.

BO's foreign policy has destabilized the Middle East like never before. BO's foreign policy has emboldened rival nations to challenge the USA worldwide.

You're rooting for our nation to become irrelevant, I assume?

Head Censor and PI Nate like this.
  18. suckemnuckledus

Reputations:
    What have we learned from history? Arm your enemies enemie? Seems to work out well...not. How about sit this one out, let the rest of world deal with it. Let's fix the stupidity at home before dealing with more lunatics and their 72 virgins. JMOI!

19. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i dont know anything about this, cause i dont follow it.
    but i do know even if did the opposite of what hes doing/saying, the same ppl would seek and figure out ways to criticize it.
    crying wolf 247 nullifies the legit criticism

Head Censor likes this.
  20. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We're fucked...... how many more days until this asshat is out of office?

MilkyDischarge likes this.