Off Duty NYPD Officer almost beaten to death

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Woof, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;GpFa6F98ssc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFa6F98ssc[/video]

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/off-duty-savagely-beaten-ozone-park-article-1.1519988

http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...ml?ir=New York

An 18-year veteran of the NYPD is in stable condition Monday after being beaten unconscious outside a New York City club over the weekend.

Forty-year-old Sergeant Mohammed Deen allegedly got into an argument with 29-year-old Hayden Holder at the Maracas nightclub in Jamaica, Queens early Sunday morning, The New York Daily News reports. Sources tell the paper the argument started after Deen bumped into Holder inside the club.

After Deen left the club at 5 a.m., he and his wife went to St. John's Express restaurant a mile away in Ozone Park. Holder followed Deen to the restaurant, confronting him in the parking lot before assaulting him in front of witnesses and Deen's wife, who remained in the couple's white BMW.

A video of the brutal assault was posted to Facebook by user Errol Johnson. "Just left the club in queens n n-a get knocked out for bumping another man MUST WATCH THIS I caught it all worldstar," reads the caption.

The video shows a man thought to be Holder beating Deen and smashing his head against the ground. The attacker can also be seen punching the windows of the SUV, Deen's wife still inside. When he can't break the car's windows, the man can be seen returning to beating Deen. One bystander in the video says, "That n-a dead."

Holder was arrested at the scene and charged for felony assault. According to police, Holder said that he did not know that Deen was a cop.

Deen was taken to Jamaica Hospital where he was put into a medically-induced coma.

2. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    See everyone, when an enwurd is beating you and slamming your head against concrete, there's no reason to shoot him. He'll stop when you're down.

Or, if that cop would have had a gun, there would be one less thug in the world.

3. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Wasn't an Enwurd.....Look,this was the guy.....'Sand enwurd'??????Maybe
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  4. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hes totally allowed to and all that shit. but why go hang out at the club til 5 am when youre a cop and like 40 years old?

Im the same age and no thanks.

5. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The police boxing league isn't what it used to be.

6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    you fucked up his whole day

7. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His attorney, Midget Jay-Z, is gonna claim self-defense.

8. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone please do the world a favor and put a bullet in this cumguzzler's head.

9. Kokonut

Kokonut Active Member

Reputations:
    His lawyer looks like the midget from bell biv devoe.

10. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm sure that law degree he's sporting from Full Sail University will be more than sufficient to get the job done.

11. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    My whole day is fucked up. It wasn't an enwurd? Nothing makes sense anymore.

12. HairLiesHoward

HairLiesHoward Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It should be comforting to know that if you are getting beaten to death in public, everyone will watch and take great videos of the action.

13. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Look at his eyes. He knows he just fucked up his entire life and the next two decades in prison are going to be fucking brutal.

14. Cordoza Hotel

Cordoza Hotel Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why would anyone leave their house unarmed with all the animals running free in the country?

15. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's what gets me. How can you stand there and video as someone is getting beat to death. The should charge these people with being an accessory to the crime.

16. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I start to shake w/ rage watching these damn vids, and not trying to sound like a big tough guy but the lowlife scum who record and post these vids for the world to see deserve to get their fucking teeth knocked down their fucking throat and someone can film me while I do it to them, then subsequently post that shit

17. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol and to think the Seinfeld gang were all locked up for allowing a fat man to be robbed

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Why? There are no Good Samaritan-type laws that require people to intervene? It's tasteless to sit there and film that shit (especially if the authorities haven't already been contacted) but doing so isn't helping the attacker any. In fact, this video will be used to help put that animal away for a long fucking time.

It's disappointing when you see people just standing there and letting this shit go on, but I kind of understand it. There have been people who did the right thing only to catch a bullet in the face or become vegetables or quadriplegics. I'd love to think that we live in a society where we look out for each other even if it involves some risk, but we haven't been a society like that for a real long time. We're the same old rubberneckers...the only difference is that we can catch that shit for posterity now.

19. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    Unfortunately he will not be put away for a long time. The laws in nyc are not designed to protect the victims. It is shameful.

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    I could be wrong, but I always thought that judges tend to hand out harsher sentences to people who fuck with cops. I'm wondering if the charges will be upped from felony assault to attempted murder...or if that's even a possibility. You're probably right, but it would nice to see one of these savages actually go away for a while instead of the usual revolving door bullshit.