Officer down memorial page 9-17-14

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FSFN, Sep 17, 2014.

1. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Corporal Bryon K. Dickson, II
    Pennsylvania State Police, Pennsylvania
    EOW: Friday, September 12, 2014

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Bio & Incident Details
    Tour: 7 years
    Badge # 10714
    Military veteran
    Cause: Gunfire
    Incident Date: Friday, September 12, 2014
    Weapon: Rifle; .308 caliber
    Suspect: At large

Corporal Bryon Dickson was shot and killed from ambush at the Blooming Grove Barracks in Pike County, at approximately 11:00 pm.
    Corporal Dickson and another trooper were both outside of the barracks during a shift change when they were shot by an unknown assailant using a .308 caliber rifle. The suspect remains at large.
    Corporal Dickson was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and had served with the Pennsylvania State Police for seven years. He is survived by his wife and two sons.

Every thread created about a cop beating up some low life, I'm posting one of these. Don't worry, there are plenty of them to post.

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That happened about twenty miles from my house. It's a really big story up here. I used to drive by the sate troopers barracks every day going to and from work. It's a rural area with miles and miles of woods. Lots of places to hide.
    All the nearby schools have been closed since Monday. I hope they get him soon.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  3. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    I used to know this guy. His wife was a few months pregnant with their second child at the time of his death.

http://6abc.com/news/warminster-highway-renamed-for-slain-officer-brad-fox/308185/

Officer Brad Fox was killed -- shot in the head -- while responding to a hit-and-run call on Sept. 13, 2012. Andrew Thomas fled from the accident and Fox chased him along the Schuylkill River Trail. Thomas ambushed both Fox and his K-9 partner, Nick, and shot them both. Thomas then killed himself. The 44-year-old ex-con was on probation for forgery. He was also the No. 1 suspect in the cold case disappearance of his fiancee Maria C. Procopio, who went missing in 1999.

Plymouth Township Police Officer Bradley Fox, a survivor of two tours in the Iraq War, was killed on Sept. 13, 2012 - the day before his birthday - responding to a hit-and-run call
    [​IMG]

4. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    I hate cops, but I'll keep my inappropriate thoughts to myself.

Just Me and GaryPuppet like this.
  5. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    It says 2 were shot, how is the other guy?

Are they not going to open the schools until they catch him?

6. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller floating around

Reputations:
    about a couple of months ago . a cop was shot and killed about 10 min away from me .. helicopters all over the place :munch:

7. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Interesting, instead of K-I-A (killed in action) the Cops use E-O-W (end of watch) on the date of death.

Is this new? :dontknow:

8. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    What happened was the trooper who was killed was done with his shift and leaving the building when he stepped out, he was shot. The trooper who was wounded was starting his shift and was walking in. When he was shot he managed to crawl into the building. This trooper is in the hospital. He now is awake and talking.
    They closed the schools because the shooter had stated that he wanted to kill a lot of people. I don't know when the schools will be open again. People up here are understandably nervous.

9. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds like some widow's brothers need to pay a visit to a certain judge who likes handing out probation to forgers.

10. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It always seems to be vets getting their life back to normal after being stuck in a desert for multiple tours. Whole fuckin thing sucks.