Stern Show OH MY! IS GEORGE TAKEI PISSED AT HOWARD?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dean Wormer, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Dean Wormer

Dean Wormer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No George on show in a long time and Wiggy kinda shit on George's play and never went to it. And when it got cancelled, Howard made fun of it. The play was very special to George and I bet it hurt that Wiggy didn't try to support him. Wonder if he is brooding?

Thoughts?

George Takei Musical 'Allegiance' to Close on Broadway
    [​IMG]
    Lea Salonga and George Takei in 'Allegiancce
    The show will play its final performance Feb. 14 at the Longacre Theatre, after struggling to build audiences since its November opening.

[​IMG]

DiamondGoddess, coo_be, Tracy and 2 others like this.
  2. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not his style to be angry at howard about this.

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if Marci banned him for some silly arbitrary reason

3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:

DABA, scoobyla and icypussy like this.
  4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard is a piece of shit. He doesn't know how to be someone's friend, only how to use them. He doesn't like when someone's popularity extends beyond the show. Howard is jealous that George is loved by so many people so he shits on him. Howard is a fucking baby.

cd72, XuXu, oblio98 and 75 others like this.
  5. DrSublux

DrSublux Who am dis VIP

Reputations:
    Oh fuck him and his Jap interment camps. Jesus the Japanese treated the chinks and Batann march prisoners with a blade and a rice ball. Among other things

6. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Why would George want to come on the shitty fuck show?

cd72, nick11, sino8r and 13 others like this.
  7. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:

You can say that again.

8. ZevonFan

ZevonFan VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard has always shit on George, whose intellect far exceeds Howchie's. Anything and everything in George's life was made fun of, from his relationship with Brad to his endeavors to get more people to understand that the US interred people during the war. George was a great sport, but I am sure it took it's toll on his marriage and sense of himself. All of that just to make Wiggy feel superior for a split second. I detest that womanly clownass. Just mho.

9. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Ahhhhhh............I'm feeling pretty lame and hacky with this one.

10. ALevy

ALevy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Between his "Star Trek" legend and his late career resurgence, George is as relevant a pop culture figure as Howard (or William Shatner for that matter). He's kind of like a Billy West in that he never needed the show, but added so much to it when he was on.

11. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    The Japanese had been on a roll of doing vicious, evil shit since 1895.

12. killallposers

Reputations:
    I think George felt like he was being laughed with when the show was good and everyone was getting their balls busted. Then it just turned from funny to mean spirited and I think it really had a lot to do with Howard's jealously as he started hearing and seeing George popping up without any connection to the show. George probably finally had enough of that. He has better things to do than waste his time with Wiggy and his lame tired show.

13. killallposers

Reputations:
    Howard watching George gain relevance really got to him. George is genuine and people can see that and like it. Howard never comes off as genuine. It's always forced and fake and he's just all around unlikable.

14. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You guys are giving howard too much credit. This has nothing to do with jealousy.

George is small potatoes to Howard. He is obsessed with being liked by hollywood A-listers. George is B-list at best.

Howard would crawl on broken glass to please Jennifer Aniston or Orlando Bloom

15. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

As far as what I believe about Howard, he is totally capable of pulling the trigger on any one he thinks poses a threat - and in any way.

If George slighted him or the fans were sending in more positive emails for George than Howard, Howard's totally shitty enough to go after him and his play. What a fucking asshole, on any level. That's just not right.

I still don't get what kind of actual power Howard has left. Look at the simple facts,

1) the quality / questionable background of the paying sponsors - the quality of advertisers on Howards' show is the bottom rung of the legitimate product world. That in itself says a LOT about his success on Sirius.

2) it's now clear that Howard did absolutely nothing for AGT - but cost them more money in moving the entire show east to accommodate his 2 day a week schedule.

Bottom line, Howard has become a huge ratings loser - and you have to admit it's very richly deserved. Howard thinks he's way more than he actually is. At this point he's nothing more than a joke, and an unfunny one at that.

He lost his edge, his fire, his..... everything. He's just a pile of shit that sits there on a summer day. Just melting away and breaking apart from morning to night. Little by little looking like something else entirely. Yet the results are still the same - a steaming pile of dog shit.

Howard's a bedbug, nothing more or less. A complete loser and waste of time. Yet still, I love Dawg's and talking smack about in every chance I get. It's quite therapeutic.

He's such an easy target now. Just listen to 15 minutes of one his early 90's shows, then listen to today's show..... it's more than freaking obvious. It's freaking ridiculous squared.

16. Vidiot

Vidiot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think about 75% of most new Broadway musicals never break even, and I'd guess half of them lose money. Takei knew going in that the odds were against him. There were some pretty huge Broadway bombs in the last ten years; one was 9 to 5, which you figured at least had a memorable song. George reportedly made a lotta dough in the Asian banking business in the last 30 years, so if he lost a million bucks investing in this play, it won't wipe him out. He's got plenty more where that came from.

It's getting to be re-goddamned-diculous!

17. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  18. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:
    it's whatever

19. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Or gargle their genitals.
    [​IMG]

fredrogers likes this.
  20. Mama looka

Mama looka Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    George was born in Los Angeles in 1937. The Bhataan Death march was in 1942, when George was 5 years old and living half a world away. It's kind of hard to blame it on George...