Oh shit, Kai the hatchet wielding hitchhiker is now wanted for MURDER.

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Daveindiego, May 16, 2013.

1. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Looks like he dropped some more 'Smash, Smash, SUHMAAASHHHH' on some poor unsuspecting soul in New Jersey.

[video=youtube;wDQTvuP1Dgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQTvuP1Dgs[/video]

Sam Wood, PHILLY.COM
    Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 12:39 PM

A self-described "homefree" hitchhiker, who became a viral sensation on the Internet in February, is wanted for murder in New Jersey.

YouTube viewers know him as "Kai, the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker." He became an instant star after he said he saved the life of a woman from a homicidal man who believed he was Jesus. His interview with with a Fresno television reporter turned him into a celebrity.

Today, officials in Union County said Kai, whose real name Caleb Lawrence McGillvary, is wanted in the bludgeoning death of a North Jersey attorney. Kai, 24, is also known as Kai Lawrence, Caleb Kai Lawrence and Kai Nicodemus. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Kai allegedly met the attorney in New York City near Times Square. A surveillance camera captured images of their encounter. The men later went back to the older man's house, officials said.

In a post made Tuesday to his Facebook page, Kai claims he was raped.

what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen ... dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped...? what would you do?

According to Union County officials, he was last seen at a PATCO stop in Haddonfield.

At a press conference on Wednesday, officials said Kai had reached out to some fans in South Jersey. Those fans dropped him off on Tuesday at the train station. He told them he was first heading to Philadelphia and then going to see a girlfriend in Georgia.

PATCO officials said they had no knowledge of the suspect at one of their stations.

In an effort to avoid detection, officials said, Kai has cut his hair. He also sports a recently acquired facial tattoo.

Attorney Joseph Galfy was found unresponsive Monday in his Clark, NJ, home. An autopsy revealed he died of blunt force trauma, according to the Union County Prosecutor’s office.

In early February, Kai told KMPH-TV in Fresno, that he was a passenger riding in an Oldsmobile when the driver snapped and drove into an electric company worker “because he was black.â€

According to Kai, the man said “I come to realize I’m Jesus Christ and I can do anything if I want.â€

When bystanders rushed to the worker's aid, the man, who Kai described as a "fat, rich white guy" to Jimmy Kimmel, began to crush one of them. Kai said he feared he would snap the woman’s neck.

“So I ran up behind him with a hatchet and Smash! Smash! SUH-MASH!,†he told KMPH.

“That woman was in danger. He had just finished what looked like at the time, killing somebody and if I hadn’t done that he would have killed more people.â€

Anyone with information is asked to call (908) 654-TIPS (8477), visit www.uctip.org, or text UCTIP plus a message 274637.

2. beatlejaws

beatlejaws nowhere poster

Reputations:
    i used to laugh when you said "dropping hammers"

3. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    a story about Jesus and Nicodemus :wtf:

4. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    used to laugh. :nocheer:

5. Billy Brown

Billy Brown Thinking big VIP

Reputations:
    Fake

6. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We need hatchet control :fil:

7. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    what about hammers??? when will the hammer madness stop??? :nooo:

8. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:

I would bash a mutherfucker's head in, too.....

Anybody remember this? Possibly my faaaavorite Star Trek of all time, Kim Darby, Michael J. Pollard, and some of the ugliest kids that ever lived... "BONK BONK ON DA HEAD!!!"

[video=youtube;KII_6yhkEL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KII_6yhkEL4[/video]

9. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Dude has 2 kills by 24

10. Chigs

Chigs The finest in the Nation VIP

Reputations:
    Took OJ almost double that time...

11. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    He's no Richard Ramirez....:coffee:

12. Magnificent Mr. Hole

Magnificent Mr. Hole Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    From interviews I saw him give there a good chance this guy is schizophrenic, he was probably working as a prostitute and things went bad.