Ok which one of youse guys started this on Yahoo Answers?? hats off!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dlist, May 5, 2013.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why is Howard Stern's wife so Reviled? It is fun and funny. Just found it doing a random search for bad beth o pics.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120128120346AAvurB8

"Beth Ostrosky Stern has been married to the famous Shock Jock and now judge on America's Got Talent for 11 or 12 years depending on who tells the story. She seems to be a devoted wife, and humanitarian based on her work with reputable animal charities. Beth apparently gave up a successful modeling career to devote herself to Mr. Stern. She is seen devotedly at Howard's side and brightens his Sirius Satellite program with her presence and insight.

Yet, there are people on Stern fan-related forums and in other newsgroups who despise her, call her a phony, a gold-digger and assert that the only reason she married someone as homely as Howard is due to his money and celebrity connections. They claim Howard Stern's daughters mock and hate her. From what I see she has established loving warm homes for Howard in his west side Manhattan duplex and his multi-chimneyed Hamptons mansion with a 2 lane bowling alley. She seems like the kind of beautiful, sincere, faithful knockout of a wife anyone would desire.

I don't get it. Can anyone shed some light on the abuse and disrespect heaped on her?"

PS Yes I know it is a year ode.

2. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  3. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Thx Uncle! will have to rep Odd. just thought it was funny and I knu it was a post by one of you guys here.