Old guy punches bear right in the snot locker

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, May 1, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    California man, 73, punches bear in face to save dog, says he would do it again (VIDEO)
    BY Lee Moran
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, May 1, 2015, 8:38 AM

[​IMG]
    A California senior punched an intruder bear square in the face to save his dog.

Carl Moore claims he landed a punishing haymaker on the animal's nose after coming face-to-face with it by his Placer County home, reports CBS Sacramento.

The 73-year-old said he first thought something was up when he heard his dog Lacy whimpering outside.

And when he discovered that a bear had set foot on his land, he unleashed the savage attack.

"I raised both hands in the air and I cussed at him, 'Rrraaaaaaa! Get out of here you b------, and he looked at me like 'Go eff yourself,' " he told CBS.

"He come up like this, and turned, boom, I hit him hard," Moore added.

[​IMG]
    Previous Next
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Enlarge CBS 13 Sacramento
    Carl Moore punched a bear right in the face to save his dog outside his Placer County, Sacramento, home.
    His friend John Sargent confirmed the story. "Carl just smacks it, I couldn't believe it," he added. The bear then scuttled off.

Despite the danger that Moore placed himself in, he revealed he would not hesitate in doing exactly the same thing again.

"I ain't run from nothing; I never have in my whole life and I ain't going to start now," he said.

"And you're not going to sacrifice my babies for some damn bear," he added.

JRoyle411 likes this.
  2. JRoyle411

JRoyle411 I want to live in a hamburger bun.

Reputations:
    I aspire to be a 10th of what this man is by the time I reach his age.

[​IMG]

"I ain't run from nothing; I never have in my whole life and I ain't going to start now," he said.

"And you're not going to sacrifice my babies for some damn bear," he added.

3. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations: