Politics on the road again **Trump Livestream Windham N.H.**

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by R.P. McMurphy, Jan 11, 2016.

1. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...1 hour and 40 minutes from now!

1Vegasgirl and ltd86 like this.
  2. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
  3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    :usflag:

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    We need someone to do play-by-play of these events for those who can't watch.

@BethSucks , you available?

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  5. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    That's easy they are all the same:

Racist douchebag in a suit and wig comes on stage

Build a wall!
    Get rid of brown people!
    Clinton takes shits during the debate!
    Throw out anyone with another opinion!
    I love the Bible!
    And an oh so relevant rehashing of the President's behavior in 1998!

A bunch of mouth breathing retards cheer every word, go home and jerk off to their cousin's Christmas card picture.

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Which brown people does he want to get rid of?

Which other candidates let protesters stay and disrupt their events? Is the the new way of doing things?

1998? Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual assault by several women. Hillary covered up Bill's behavior and attacked his accusers as "bimbos." Now she says all women should be believed and that she's a champion of women's rights.

Yeah, why would anyone want to bring that up? Trump should be a good cuck and lose the election in a polite manner. Sure, Hillary's numbers have plummeted since his attacks on her started, and sure Bill doesn't even have a response to them, but that's exactly why it's time to cut that kind of behavior out :nono:

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  7. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Presumably @BethSucks whole family. he seems really personally troubled by this whole thing.

Not sure why anyone would be so mad about deportations of illegal immigrants unless it affects your own family

8. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Seems like that bashing of Bill is working wonders:

Poll: Bill Clinton more respectful of women than Trump
    [​IMG]
    Despite criticism of Bill Clinton on the campaign trail by Donald Trump, more Americans in a new survey consider the former president to be more respectful of women than the GOP front-runner.

Half of Americans, 50 percent, say Clinton is more respectful of women, according to a Fox News poll released over the weekend, while 37 percent say Trump is more respectful of women.
    Among women, 55 percent hold Clinton above Trump, while 31 percent say the billionaire is more respective of women than Clinton. Men rate the two fairly equally, 44 to 43 percent.
    Trump has knocked Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for several weeks over her husband's past infidelity, saying as recently as Sunday in an interview that she is "not a victim" and "was an enabler."
    The Fox News poll found that voters are twice as likely to think Bill Clinton's sexual history has hurt rather than helped his wife's political career, with 46 percent saying it hurt and 21 percent saying it helped.

The poll of 1,006 registered voters was conducted Jan. 4–7 via landlines and cellphones with an overall margin of error of 3 percentage points.

9. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I think you did much better summing up the Stern show every day. Miss your great work.

I invented that and ltd86 like this.
  10. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    ltd86 likes this.
  11. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Well, let's see.

The latest national poll shows Trump beating Hillary, and Bill literally has zero response to Trump's attacks. Trump just started going after Bill and Hill's abuse of women, so it's pretty dishonest to conduct a poll relating to that matter so soon.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  12. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    Is there an echo in their sound system?

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    :eek:

That would explain the Trump hatred, but I think he just is more loyal to his ethnicity than to his country :(

I wish he'd see that if he wants to help Hispanic Americans out, making our country strong, prosperous, safe, and law-abiding is the best way to do it. :bigcry:

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  14. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    I considered that, but if some European was hiding in the country illegally, I don't think I would defend their illegal activity on the grounds of ethnicity. then again I'm not a racist so I don't think about things in that way. @BethSucks should just consider that these people are in fact criminals and deporting them is simply the law.

ltd86 and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  15. 1Vegasgirl

Reputations:
    That is because you have assimilated. So many people come here from other cultures, flee other places, come here and then want to change "here". That sucks.

ltd86 likes this.
  16. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    exactly. people come here from other countries because they think our country is better. we shouldn't then commit suicide by turning our country into another country.

it should be tough to get into america, because america deserves only the people most dedicated to becoming a part of it. lots of great hispanics are waiting in line legally to come here for a long time because they have respect for our country and its laws - those are the people we want. we don't want people who see our country as something they can disrespect and take advantage of.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  17. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sorry I'm a Democrat and I love the bringing up of Bill Clinton stuff. The Clinton are such scumbags and treated people like such shit during their years. Hillary & Bill would destroy women men it didn't matter it they dared to cross them. Fuck them it might be the only thing I like about Trump that he's willing to do that. While the rest of the media bendover backwards to try and defend Bill Clinton, when they all know how evil and disgusting the Clinton Machine works.

Scarlett Ohara, 1Vegasgirl and ltd86 like this.
  18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  19. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    R.P. McMurphy likes this.
  20. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...i was out for a little while i came back to hear cnn talking about an attack bernie made on hillary over guns. i havent heard the actual statement but damn hillary is getting the crap knocked out of her before this thing even gets going.

and i hope trump gets his money back for the crap audio from todays rally. it probably sounded ok in the room but i would think the media whores could have done something to improve the sound. theyre some jelly mofos.

ltd86 likes this.