One sick bitch....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by shockingmary, Oct 24, 2012.

1. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This stupid cunt was arrested in my home town.
    http://preciousjules1985.wordpress....-accused-of-poisoning-dog-cutting-its-throat/
    Marathon County Assistant District Attorney LaMont Jacobson said Janas kept a diary with “disturbing content” in relation to the abuse suffered by the dog, a 4-year-old German shepherd-Labrador mix named Mary.
    According to the criminal complaint, Janus wrote a number of entries in the diary detailing her ongoing abuse of the dog.
    “I need to find a way to kill her without it looking like I killed her,Janus wrote. “ I’ve done lots of things already. I’ve given her drano, bleach and a lot of pain pills lol one night she got all tweaked out because of it, it was so funny.”
    In another entry:
    I have never hated an animal so much in my life, much less hate one or beat one. But the pleasure I get from watching her whimper in pain and cry out for help as I shove drano and bleach down her throat is like no other,Janus wrote.
    According to the criminal complaint, police believe Mary was killed June 4 after suffering months of abuse. A veterinarian told police the dog had been brought to a local clinic on April 11 for treatment after a resident found the animal wandering in the street, bleeding from her head. Mary’s owner reported the animal had been vomiting blood for about a week prior to its death.

Sean D. Janas

[​IMG]
    CUNT

2. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    I stopped reading...sick

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    Why torture the dog? If you don't want it, just give it to a shelter..

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

then HOward will call you a piece of shit for leaving a dog at a shelter.

5. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'd fuck her.

6. ElRexican

ElRexican Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    call a vet immediately

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    As fucked up as it is.. I don't think it should be a crime to torture or kill an animal if it belongs to you or is wild. If you torture or kill someone's pet, it get into the "destruction of property" area. I'm not condoning it at all, but it shouldn't be a "crime".

8. Scott

Reputations:
    That's not going to go over well here. You should reconsider.

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    I'm not gonna put a bunch of kittens or puppies in a sack and beat them to death. And it's really fucked up, but animals are so inferior to us that it shouldn't be a crime.

10. Scott

Reputations:
    Hmm. I'm not an animal guy but I don't think it's right to cause suffering to anything, human or otherwise.

11. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    I don't think it's right either.. but a lot of things aren't "right" and they aren't crimes.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    To add.. there's a few exceptions for wild animals like if they are endangered.

13. shockingmary

Reputations:
    It wasn't her dog. According to the local paper it was her boy friends dog.

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    That's easy.. tell him no more blowjobs until you get rid of the dog..

15. Goo For You

Goo For You New Member

Reputations:
    Having a law against this provides an incentive against violence and brutality. What would decriminalizing it accomplish? A reduction of a paragraph from the law books?

16. shockingmary

Reputations:
    How about putting some drano and bleach on your cock and slamming it down the cunts throat instead.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  17. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    It makes no sense to decriminalize it now, but it should never have been a crime to begin with. One positive that might come out of it though is to help with the backlog in courts and possibly also minimally cut down population in the jails. I don't know the number of people incarcerated because of animal abuse, but I'm sure there's a few. Use the money it takes to house a few people in jail and hire another teacher or police officer or fireman.

I don't think if animal abuse became decriminalized there would be a huge rise in animal abuse. People who abuse animals are doing so in their homes regardless of current laws (which aren't very strict).

It would never become decriminalized now because it would seem like the politicians and lawmakers were pro-animal abuse. And groups like PETA would have a field day going after anyone who was for decrimilization. But I would cut all government funded animal rights groups and shelters. Make all shelters private and they could be "for profit" if they wish, no tax breaks for shelters also.

Animals should not have "rights". It's true. I've had pets and cared for them deeply, but they are not people. Pets aren't a real part of any family. Pets cannot and will never replace a child. You can love an animal but the pet is basically a living toy.

It's also hypocritical that it's ok to kill some animals without being a crime (like mice, rats, etc.), because they are rodents. Basically you are not allowed to kill any cute animals. And it's not about disease. Cats and dogs carry tons of diseases. It's ok to set mouse traps but not dog or cat traps. Hypocritical.

18. shockingmary

Reputations:
    It is morally wrong if you were to TORTURE a rodent until you ultimately killed it for the sake of pleasure. You are WAY off base.
    A rats life is more valuable and precious than this sick cunts life

19. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    Is it morally wrong to kill a rodent without torturing it?

20. shockingmary

Reputations:
    Fixed

I guess it is if you are killing just for the sake of killing or to derive pleasure from killing it. Fuck, its wrong to kill an ant just for the sake of killing. Now if youre batshit crazy enough to believe in some bullshit religion, it would be morally wrong to kill anything for any purpose. Well unless you go into a little room and tell some pedofile about it then all is forgiven, right?