News Ooops, is this thing on?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sad that this kid killed himself but it's understandable how this worker reacted.....If you're gonna off yourself, don't inconvenience everyone is............

MTA worker after teen’s suicide: ‘I hope the motherf-ker suffered’
    By Danielle Furfaro and Bob Fredericks
    February 3, 2016 | 12:19am

A high-school boy jumped to his death in front of a Metro-North train in The Bronx Monday — but a cruel MTA worker seemed to care only about the troubled teen making his train late.
    “Some guy got killed! I hope the motherf–ker suffered!” the employee declared over a hot mike in a pronouncement clearly audible to passengers on a train stuck at Grand Central Terminal due to the suicide.
    Some commuters were so shocked at hearing the callous comments they sent out tweets and texts expressing their dismay.
    “You know how sometimes conductors talk to each other but it’s transmitted to the entire train?” one man wrote to his daughter in a text.
    “I hear the mic key up followed by a train wide broadcast in the most Bronx accent ‘yeah I think some guy got killed, I hope he suffered like a mothaf–ker.”
    Twitter user Miriam Ward recalled hearing “I hope the motherf–ker suffered” and responded by putting up “#speechless.”
    The unidentified worker’s ire was raised when the teen — who was a student at Fordham Prep — leaped in front of the train at 3 p.m. near the Botanical Gardens Station, just north of the intersection of Doctor Theodore Kazimiroff Boulevard and Bedford Park Boulevard. He was killed instantly.
    The incident caused massive delays throughout the afternoon and evening.
    MTA officials said they are investigating.
    “Such language and sentiment has no place on Metro-North Railroad,” said spokeswoman Meredith Daniels. “We are aware of these allegations and are looking into them.”
    The student was the second from Fordham to be hit and killed by a train in a month. The other was hit by a Hudson Line train at the Philipse Manor station in Sleepy Hollow on Jan. 18.

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Nothing worse than being late. Right on!

3. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    I agree with the guy. If you're going to kill yourself, do it in a way that doesn't fuck with other people. Now, the engineer's life is likely messed up and everyone else that witnessed it.

meanredhed and Vagineer like this.
  5. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure the guy who has to power wash the train isn't too happy either...:no:

reno, TeeDonkey and meanredhed like this.
  6. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Inconsiderate fuckwad made everyone on that train late. Jumping in front of a train is one final, "LOOK AT ME!" moment. Attention-whoring at its highest levels.

A considerate suicider would dig his own grave, bury himself alive, and eat bullet underground. Nice and easy. If no one's gonna miss you, why not make the cleanup easy on the rest of us.

Anyone who commits suicide in any other way is a dick.