Politics Open door policy for horny boys

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PSU Shower Room, May 20, 2016.

1. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oese/oshs/emergingpractices.pdf

Those kids in Porky's went through so much trouble to see some tits and ass.

[​IMG]

Now they can walk right in! Thanks Obama!

And don't say it's not going to happen. I know 5 high school friends off the top of my head that would identify as girls for a peek.

Get your kids in private school if you can afford it!

tired, DiamondGoddess and DTF296 like this.
  2. DTF296

DTF296 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Florida?

4. DrSublux

DrSublux Who am dis VIP

Reputations:
    I think I saw a dick

DTF296 likes this.
  5. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:

One of the funniest scenes off all time:

DTF296 and Mike Huntslooce like this.
  6. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/editorials/article77475147.html

The Charlotte Observer thinks the issue is about girls "overcoming discomfort" about "male genitalia in girls’ locker rooms". They equate it with feelings bout desegregation in the old South.

Seems odd that the same people who are obsessed with "micro-aggressions", "safe spaces", and policing language have no problem with some disturbed dude freaking out girls in their locker room.

CrucifiedAGT, reno, Slow and 2 others like this.
  7. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "...I'd fuck me..."

[​IMG]

8. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    I'm 100% certain these boys will not be able to arrive one day wearing a dress and lip gloss and be allowed into the girls' bathroom, no questions asked. There will be ( and in most schools, already is) a vetting process to determine if transgender claims are true that involves parental meetings, time and most likely psychologist statements. If a boy is faking it to get a quick look at the outside of locked stalls (We actually don't whip our genitals out in front of each other. We have private little piddle booths), then they will be outed before it ever happens. School district lawyers are already writing and rewriting polices to ensure biological boys claiming transgender status are being truthful if for no other reason than to fend off the deluge of lawsuits from parents if it's ever proven that one of these trans "girls" really is just a pervy boy. And pervy boys already spy on girls in 50 different ways. Like they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the entrance side for the girls' locker rooms where girls are out in the open in big rooms naked, because once they get in there, it's quite easy to hide and look, but they are.

That said, the federal gubmint should not have gotten involved in this.

reno and PSU Shower Room like this.
  9. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:

I hope you're right. I'm sure there will be plenty of lawsuits no matter how careful school districts are.

10. Jayla

Reputations:
    I'm telling you, the boys are the ones who are gonna be at risk, not the girls. Risk of getting in trouble and hit with false allegations, I mean. I can already think of ways girls can make stuff up. And girl-only, lawsuit-happy parents chomping at the bit who are absolutely convinced girls never initiate sexual contact/talk or have fun breaking the rules.

My son kissed his "girlfriend" in the hallway between classes in 6th grade and what ensued blew my mind. I got the call "Your son kissed...." - Ok, who cares, no harm done. But I'm ok with whatever the school chooses to do. He can't be kissing girls at school and the breaking rules, after al, I thought. But THEN " Well, gosh, I'm REALLY sorry Mrs. Jayla, but I *have* to do this. We talked to them both separately and the girl, um, made an allegation. Well, she said he forced her to kiss him. Let me say, I do not believe this and it was in the middle of a crowded hallway, and they've been caught kissing a few times before, but again, since she made the allegation, so I must investigate."

So he "investigates" and the teacher who saw it and who had reported them said no force was involved, which was NOT like a "phew!" moment because no one ever thought there was to begin with. The girl had a long discipline record and didn't want another hit, because she was in danger of being expelled - which she later admitted. I actually feel sorry for her. Messed up family and the system encourages this kind of thing.

My son was terrified thinking he was going be branded some kind of kissing rapist. He later asked her "Why did you do that to me?" She cooly responded "I didn't want to get in trouble. :dontknow: Plus, I knew they'd have to believe me." And she was right.

I have a dozen more stories like this about boys I know. Ridiculous allegations, pathologizing normal behavior, terrifying them by throwing around terms like "harassment" way too loosely. Boys, especially 11 to 14 are little, hyper hornballs, but only a minuscule number really need to be seriously watched, restrained and harshly disciplined. They're ALL being presumptively perceived as such now though. This new flurry of legislation and suspicion that will accompany it, isn't going to help. I am truly a girl's girl and a woman's woman, but boys are really treated like shit nowadays.

XXXXX, tkm, J_C and 4 others like this.
  11. Jayla

Reputations:
    Woo, that's a lot of words. :lol:

Divorce Chicken likes this.
  12. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:

what a nightmare!

[​IMG]

well at least he learned early. better than the poor guy who had sex with mattress girl.

Jayla likes this.
  13. MAGA

MAGA Made Board Retarded Again Banned User

Reputations:
    If we just institutionalized transgenders until they were healed from their severe psychosis, the rest of society would not have to jump through hoops like this.

And if the transgender is under 18, parents need to be imprisoned, minimum 15 years.

CrucifiedAGT and PSU Shower Room like this.
  14. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    You haven't been paying attention... according to Obama and the DOJ you only have to "identify". Denying on that basis is a violation of federal law, according to them.

15. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    This is not as crazy as it sounds.

CrucifiedAGT and MAGA like this.
  16. Jayla

Reputations:
    I actually have a meeting at 7:30. I'll get the fin deets. :)

17. hugh jasol

hugh jasol white trash on dope Gold

Reputations:
    image.jpg

"He grabbed it with his dick!"

Mulletude likes this.
  18. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    why does our country overreact to complete bullshit! Laws (It's not law yet) once written are very difficult to overturn, WTF do we just keep adding more without looking at the ramification.

CrucifiedAGT and PSU Shower Room like this.
  19. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:
    That's what I read, but I didn't have time to look through the documentation myself. I would hope most school districts would do their best to utilize as many loopholes and red tape as possible.

But I'd imagine there are going to be some PC/liberal districts that let allow them to go swinging dick into bathrooms/locker rooms with little scrutiny.

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  20. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    That's what really gets to me. Why have local administrators at all if they aren't expected to handle a possible situation which might concern 0.1% of the population?

PSU Shower Room and CrucifiedAGT like this.