Opiates and Anthony

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by Snort, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    So Artie was on TACS yesterday. I always thought they'd make a good team. Ant coukd be a strong #1 Artie perfect as the second banana. But if yesterday's show is any indication, I was wrong. Didn't think it was good. Bu to be fair, is was mostly just Artie saying the same shit we've all heard hundreds of times.

Anyone hear it?

yaddc likes this.
  2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard it but i hadn't heard Artie on the Stern show in about 10 years so it wasn't rehash to me, it was interesting...Better than some of the other guests he's had on lately...Luis J. Gomez?????..Don't get what Ant sees in him

Snort and yaddc like this.
  3. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    He's one of those legion of skanks? Who the fuck they are.... I've no clue. I hope, like Anthony said at the end, that Artie comes back to just do a regular show and him and Ant riff.

4. AmericasJudge

AmericasJudge Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I listen to the entire show while I watched a baseball game the other night. It's the first show I have ever listen to from start to finish.

5. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was the standard, go-to "Artie's Greatest Hits" interview. The kind Art gives when he's uncomfortable "getting real" and just goes on autopilot.

Still was good to see them together. I think if they were more comfortable with one another, a regular show featuring Anthony and Artie could be dynamite. Art could make fun of Ant for being a giant racist nerd; Ant could rip on Artie for being a giant racist sports nerd. Can't miss!

Oh, and the "Opiates & Anthony" thread name is brilliant!

Snort likes this.
  6. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And this thread being started on the anniversary of 9/11 is a little suspect