Opie and Anthony goof on Wigward and Emily pre-Zoo Za Zoo in 06 up on YT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I had this old OA clip sitting on an external hard drive with no detailed label and I decided to probe it. Because I pretty much only listen to OA when they have really cool comics sitting in OR when they bad mouth Howard, I figured it HAD to be one of the above. But this is one is BOFF!

So this is OA from 2006 goofing on Wigward and Emily pretty hardcore for the wretched Jewish play she did lampooning Madonna. Patrice O'Neal and Bill Burr are BOTH sitting in and BOY do they tread lightly trying to not burn the bababridge. And for some reason I hadn't listened to this until I just uploaded it. It sort got lost in 1 TB external hard drive clutter.

I realize OA are polarizing here and certainly not for everyone, but surely we can ALL come together for some Wigward bashing!

[video=youtube;hgSXUzB-A2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgSXUzB-A2c[/video]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  2. hbosch

hbosch New Member

Reputations:
    yeah I remember this. I heard it on YouTube a while back. they're the greatest. too bad that some kind of new gag order has been in place since soon after the merger. they only vaguely allude to stern now.

3. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    "Notice me daddy!!! Notice me!!! It's me Opie!!! Love me daddy!!!" They waste a lot of time talking about Howard. I've been an O&A listener for a long time and it is almost always Opie who obsesses over Howard. Anthony doesn't give a shit. Norton is literally not involved.

And yes it is hilarious that Howard's moron daughters humiliate him and use his name to act like idiots in public. Zoo Zaa......you said I was gifted!!

4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whatever the motive, it's fine with me! SOMEONE with a public forum and audience needs to bust Howard's balls when no one else will which has made them HEROES at times in my book!

5. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
  6. shitcunt

shitcunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is tragic they won't goof on Zoo Za Zoo.

7. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    o and a are 10 times better than howchie these days....but what do i know i just started listening to them...like a fool howard had me thinking they were no good....but they are not that bad at all....and i missed the patrice o'neal days

fuck howard

8. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    they seem to get along well with a lot of the Stern staff, and I think they know doing a bit on Zoo Za Zoo would make things REALLY uncomfortable for them in the halls before and after the show.

we have to assume they've all been made aware of the song at this point.

9. shitcunt

shitcunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's a good guess. Can you imagine if the daughter of one of Howard's radio rivals was responsible for Zoo Za Zoo? He would be merciless. He is very lucky to have enemies that are more noble than he is.

10. KillVampires

Reputations:
    The difference is that Howard's Zoo Zaa Zoo daughter isn't a fame whore. You don't see her like Billy Joel's daughter walking the red carpet everywhere. You don't see her like Will Smith's kids being cast in A-level movies. You don't see her like Imus's wife or Howard's wife putting out lame books and using their famous relatives as promotional vehicles. She seems to try to avoid being known as "Howard Stern's daughter" and just being herself.

The Zoo Za Zoo poem CD or whatever was done without Howard's daughter making some big announcement. "Hey everyone I'm Howard Stern's daughter so buy my CDs!!!" At least she didn't do that. And Howard did her a favor letting her use his recording studio. Just like Howard's father let him record stuff as a kid that eventually led to his radio career. "We don't want the Japs anymore....meheheheh!"

It seems like people on this site are obsessed with Howard's daughters. Like stalkers. Howard's show is dogshit now. Obviously. But I'm not bothered by Zoo Za Zoo as awful as it is.

11. hbosch

hbosch New Member

Reputations:

idk if they've decided not to talk about it. it seems like something happened back when the merger went into effect. they won't even really say his name anymore.

12. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Where does this said bashing begin on the clip?

13. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    there is no way this is protected by the gag order. even if it was, they could easily make it their bumper music as a FUCK YOU.

14. KillVampires

Reputations:
    Hello.....Cody and Cassidy used to sing live on air with Kath Lee. She put out a fucking CD and book about her kids. She was pimping them out to sell CDs and books. They deserved to be shit on every single day. Not to mention that her husband was out trying to bang prostitutes in the ass behind her back while she's busy singing Christmas tunes about their kids.

Anytime Howard's kids came on the air they wanted to. He never forced them into bits. Cody and Cassidy were thrust into show business and crammed down everyone's throats. So Howard goofed on that.

15. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Great post. + rep. Thanks.

16. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:

He's pretty much relegated to the bargain bin so there's no point anymore....

17. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:

The only time I was exposed to those Gifford kids is when Howard opened his mouth about them. As Hypocrite Howchie said in the Hannity interview about Opie and Anthony "let's see how they do without me to talk about". Howard would be spinning reecords in Iowa if he couln't make fun of people.