Opie and Anthony want Artie as a guest.

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by tomtom, Nov 6, 2011.

1. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Their comedian Jim Norton is doing a comedy show with Artie and some other comedians. He said they should get Artie on the show. Opie and Anthony jumped on it but said that he might not be able to be in the Sirius/XM studios anymore.

Be it you like Opie and Anthony or not do you think Artie should be able to be on?

Do you think he will be on?

Do you think Howard would make sure he couldn't be on?

2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    That would suck if Artie is banned from there.

BUT if he is, you know it's Howard's doing. So O&A should set up an ISDN line and pretend Artie is in the studio. preferably during the time when HS is on. I realize that that gives them a very narrow window of opportunity :jj: but i think Howard would freak! :crazy2:

and i would love to hear from Artie, even tho i am not an O&A fan

3. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I had never heard them, only heard of them before I bought my last car and it came with XM installed.

This week they had more and better guests than Howard. Ben Stiller, Tony Iommi (godfather of heavy metal), Ace Frehley, the author of the Fight Club, Two different comedians and Colin Quinn. Howard had some boring musician friend of Benjy and Ben.

When listening to the Best Of from Howard it is in a constant couple hour loop because there just isn't that much that is good. O and A have been putting the old man to shame.

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Not hard to put him to shame. My cats sleeping would be a better radio show.

O&A should have kept it on the downlow so howard wouldn't get wind of it. Because now it will never happen.

5. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    radio wars? there are NO radio wars. :rolleye: