Opie & Anthony Show- Charles Ramsey coverage

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by Nemo, May 12, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Opie & Anthony Show- Evolving Charles Ramsey coverage 5-7-13 thru 5-9-13.
    Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus kidnapped and held for 10 years in the Cleveland home of Ariel Castro.

[video=youtube;49fXJy_7p_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49fXJy_7p_o[/video]

2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...dfbccc-ba52-11e2-aa9e-a02b765ff0ea_story.html

...............Ramsey was cool with well-wishers on the street, comfortable bantering with executives on the presidential yacht, charming and funny on Newman’s show, yet clearly anxious about getting back to dishwashing Monday.

“I work for a living, man, and I will until I’m terminated,†he said. “I was suspended from work, so I gotta show. I live up to my obligation.â€

Ramsey, who is 43, was at work a couple of weeks ago when he leaned over and a couple of rounds of ammo from an AK-47 dropped out of his pocket. He didn’t have any weapon; the rounds were souvenirs, gifts from a friend who had just returned from serving in Afghanistan, but his boss didn’t want anything like that in his place and sent Ramsey home.

The punishment was painful — losing a $269 weekly paycheck was a significant setback — but ultimately fortuitous, because, as Ramsey said, “If I hadn’t been suspended, I wouldn’t have been at home to hear the cream.â€..............

3. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Their coverage of this guy was great.

Out of curiosity, did out of touch Stern even cover this guy?

4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    A couple of minutes total.
    Robin first reported the perp was black
    Then she reported all three Castro brothers lived in the house.
    Quivers is conflicted. While she enjoys the pain and suffering of white girls she has to report on the shady minorities involved.

The story about the 12 year old boy that killed his 8 year old sister is what robin really loves. Pain and suffering of evil white people. She is all over that story. I bet she has punctured a few diapers masturbating to that story.