Oprah Rubs Foreskins on Her Face

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kamie, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Oh, this makes me so happy. I use Olay. I need some foreskins.

She wrangled the truth out of Lance Armstrong about using performance-enhancing drugs but a Vancouver group wants Oprah Winfrey to explain why she has endorsed an anti-wrinkle cream made with human foreskins. Winfrey, who rose from poverty to own her own television network, will make her first appearance in Vancouver on Thursday before a sold-out crowd at Rogers Arena, with fans paying up to $350 a ticket for a chance to see the TV mega-host live. But as the crowds pack into the stadium, Glen Callender, founder of the Canadian Foreskin Awareness Project, will be outside with his supporters protesting Winfrey's support of SkinMedica.

Callender says it’s hypocritical of Winfrey to speak out against female genital mutilation, while at the same time saying it’s all right to rub on a face cream made from foreskins from circumcised infant males. “Imagine how Oprah would respond if a skin cream for men went on the market that was made from parts of the genitalia of little girls,” Callender said. “That would be an outrage and rightly so.” Callender expects “a dozen to two dozen people” to attend the protest. Advertisements for SkinMedica say Winfrey has described the product as her “magic fountain of youth and miracle wrinkle solution.” Winfrey didn’t immediately respond to an email asking for comment, but her website recommends the product to deal with wrinkles. The makers of SkinMedica have said to make their cream they use foreskin fibroblast — a piece of human skin used as a culture to grow other skin or cells. “I would like Oprah to come to her senses and realize that all children have a fundamental human right to keep all their genitalia and to decide for themselves if anything gets cut off,” Callender said Wednesday.

Callender describes the Foreskin Awareness Project as Canada's “feistiest pro-foreskin advocacy group” with the goal of “foreskin education and appreciation.” “We’re not an anti-circumcision group,” he said. “What we are against is circumcision being forced on people without their consent.”

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2013/01/23/oprah-faces-protest-for-using-wrinkle-cream-made-with-foreskin

Poll

2. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seriously? :puke:

WTF?

3. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    Rabbis must have very youthful hands.

4. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Canadian Foreskin Awareness Project :facepalm:

If there were an American Foreskin Awareness Project, would it be known as AFAP :mjerk:

5. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    dumb

6. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:

:artiejj:

f-mutt

7. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    were the foreskins white or black? oprah only cares about black clits, so i'm guessing she has no problem with white foreskins.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  8. 143

143 New Member

Reputations:
    am I the only person aroused by this thread title?

9. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    You. And Gayle. And maybe Stedman.

10. 143

143 New Member

Reputations:
    I keep prestigious company.

11. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    so, if a product were made from female circumcisions, would Oprah be for that, or against that :bigthink

12. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    That's an interesting use of baby-foreskins. I know a circumcision guy who made a wallet out of all the baby-foreskins he'd cut off during his practice.

If he rubbed his baby-foreskin wallet for a minute it would turn into a suitcase. Pretty cool.