News Oregon Hero Chris Mintz Confronts Conspiracy nuts on Facebook

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Oct 18, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    mintz1.jpg

Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=436501013200976&id=100005232438803&pnref=story

ZosoHitler likes this.
  2. TheSurvivingJesusTwin

TheSurvivingJesusTwin Half as ubiquitous

Reputations:
    Good man.

3. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    when will Jim comment on this, and provide charts of proof that Mintz is lying?

4. Jim J Jiblets

Jim J Jiblets #Hillary'sTongue

Reputations:
    Appendectomies are pretty rough. Wish him all the best.

Funny story about the 7 bullets though. Something that crazy would probably require actual medical devices to be attached to him.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

[​IMG]

Comments--

1. "In all my career as a Health Care professional I have never seen a patient like Chris Mintz who was said to have been shot 5 times or some sources say 7 times be in a hospital bed without IV's, Drain tubes, Oxygen, most likely transfusions. The picture shows him smiling and with very good color. If anyone out there can give me some insight either another health care professional, law enforcement, hunter or vet that has seen gunshot wounds, please comment...Thank you!"

2. "I'm only an Emt . But I will give my opinion.

He has no IVs
    No o2 unless his Sats were high
    No EKG monitor on the back of the stretcher
    If a patient I me critical we will leave on the cardiac monitor ,not take it off
    I don't see any sort of bruising or bandaging besides the one on his belly.
    He doesn't even look like he is in the ICU. With 5 shots, he will be in the ICU. Especially if it has penetrated his abdominal cavity.
    I also don't see any computer monitors on the wall.

I say that this guy is a fraud. It's pretty disappointing . I'm In the service too, I would like to see records or pictures proving his military service."

3. "As a medical professional for over 30 years, I knew immediately that if he had been shot 5-7 times, they must have been glancing, near misses.

If shot in the belly, immediate exploratory lap with an incision & drain. If shot in the back, where's the chest tube? Most assuredly he would have suffered a collapsed lung. If that, then at least O2, or vent.

Where's the large bore subclavian line? The Art line? Where's the foley cath at least? It's a must to measure his I&O. When bullets go in they may not make a very big hole, but when they come out, there's a huge hole. Where exactly was he supposedly shot? We're just suppose to believe this garbage? Naw..... BS, pure BS!

I have to agree this is complete BS, or he's Clark Kent, the man of steel. Even if he was shot in the foot or leg, there would be massive trauma with large amounts of edema & shit loads of pain.

La Flama Blanca likes this.
  5. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I loved him in Superbad.

AbeVigoda likes this.
  6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    people like Jim Jiblets should be made to sit in a room of rotting corpses