Osbourne to NBC 'Suck' It!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/04/sharon-osbourne-nbc-americas-got-talent-new-judges/
    [​IMG]
    Sharon Osbourne took a vicious parting shot at NBC -- the day after the network rolled out its new "America's Got Talent" judges -- and made it clear ... you'll NEVER see her face on the Peacock again.

Sharon was leaving Madeo when she shot down rumors she quit 'AGT' over a feud with fellow judge Howard Stern -- and lay blame squarely on NBC for dissing her son.

As we previously reported, NBC cut Jack Osbourne from a reality show last year -- and Sharon believes they did it because he was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

So, we asked Sharon if she's willing to let bygones be bygones, and she said ... "Over my dead body!"

But that was just the start ... once you see Sharon's full response -- which involves her ass -- it's obvious she won't be popping up on "Celebrity Apprentice," "Whitney," "Days of Our Lives" (yeah, that's still on), etc ...

2. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    But not too long ago when she was in the studio with Howard. She said that she tried to offer an olive branch with NBC and they were not going for it. As I mentioned in a previous thread. I just think AGT made a huge gamble with Howard and it didn't pay off and changes needed to be made. Unfortunately, Sharon was low man on the totem pole.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  3. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I hate sharon osborne, even if thats true about jack big fucking deal, does that set for life spoiled as shit kid need anymore more fucking money or opportunities, maybe they cut him from tv because hes an eyesore and isn't interesting.

4. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Why anyone would be concerned with anything Sharon says is beyond me.

Scene from The Osbournes:

Ozzy again. He tells us that Kelly doesn't take after Sharon and doesn't take after him either. "She's just Kelly." Kelly cuddles on Mom and says, "That's your stomach and you just farted." Sharon says she didn't fart, that it was lower. "What's here?" asks Sharon. "Your vagina," says Kelly. Sharon and Ozzy both groan and say that she said that word again. "You should have been called Vagina Osbourne," says Sharon. Kelly then licks her finger and wipes it under Sharon's nose. Sharon says, "Kelly, that has to be…right," and she sticks her hand down her pants and starts chasing her daughter with her finger out. That's the grossest thing I've ever seen. Ozzy just sits and watches, scratching his head. Jack, from somewhere, says, "You're fucking disgusting." Now Ozzy is amused and Kelly yells, "She stuck her finger in her vagina and she's going to wipe it on me!" Sharon then stops and says, "Didn't Mariah Carey just do that in Cribs?" Oh, man, that's some funny shit!

5. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i hate sharon, too. she's black sabbath's yoko, but a much bigger cunt. she's a swindler who is always acting like she, or her family, are the victim.

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    What did NBC do to Jack again?
    Because of his MS he could NOT be a contestant....so they offered him another role in the show and he declined.

Sharon was NOT asked back for season #8 of AGT was her first story....after Howard stated she might NOT be back because she wanted more money.
    :facepalm:

7. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    So I'm guessing she is going to Role out Ozzy on another Gigantic World Tour to make up for the lost income....

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    After what she did to Iron Maiden?

FUCK. HER. :cuss:

9. ZosoHitler

ZosoHitler VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sharon had Ozzy's current band go back into the studio and re-record his first two solo albums so she wouldn't have to pay the original musicians royalties. She's a major league scumbag.

10. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

Standard business of those from the Tribe To Be Honest.

11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  12. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    So that would include members of the Rhoades family? :eek:

13. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    As Hateman called her: "OLD ENGLISH BITCH!!! OLD ENGLISH BITCH!!! OLD ENGLISH BITCH!!! OLD ENGLISH BITCH!!!!!!!! JEW!! JEW!! JEW!! JEW!!" :jj:

14. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow that's ballsy. Can't stand her

15. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    literately roll because this time he's gonna be in a wheel chair.

16. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I love how sharon acts like shes some type of royalty, without the help of a rubberband around her fat stomach she would still be an obese ugly cunt. She hit the fucking lottery with ozzy, shes so lucky he's completely nuts or he would of married an actual trophy wife as it doesnt seem as sharon loves him for any other reason than his fortune so whats the point, at least then he'd have something hot to look at. Anybody who would continue on with a reality show when ozzy was not even coherent enough to speak a simple sentence or turn on the tv because hes so fucking out of it with drugs is not a caring person, thats complete exploitation of him for her own personal gain.

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    That kind of hatred about not having the kid on a TV show because he has MS (it wouldn't be a good idea) indicates mental illness.

You're known by the company you keep. Remember, this is a big "friend" of Howards. (Like she wouldn't cut his balls off the minute he crossed her)

18. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You say that as if she's not 1) still out of shape, 2) still ugly, and 3)still a cunt.

19. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    poor, poor jack. he was cut from a TV show....now he has to wash cars for a living. this proves how self-centered and pathetic EVERYONE is in "showbiz".

two words for jack...tough shit. and maybe jack should fight his own battles instead of expecting his mommy to do it for him. what an entitled, spoiled little shit....kind of reminds me of joan and melissa rivers.
    even reminds me of howard and beffie. only problem is that beffie isn't howard's child and he's been calling in favors left and right to get her these sad little gigs.