Over the Last 2 Weeks, was Robin Ever in Studio? Or not?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Jan 13, 2013.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I haven't been listening much over the past two weeks but I'm reading conflicting reports, so I'm asking those who know.

Was Robin bodily in studio over the past two weeks? Or was she only there via ISDN line? I need the record set straight.

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not

3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    nope

4. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    not since may

5. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    If you're not listening to the show, why do you care?

6. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Soon she will be in the studio every day

[​IMG]

7. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    May the day never come.

8. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    There is nothing better than;
    Howard returns from commercial break
    Makes unfunny jokes
    No one laughs
    Awkward pause...
    "Are you there Robin??"

(cat meows in the background)

9. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm: It just irks me that so many of you don't even LISTEN to the show...and post here??
    AND ATTACK ME for being such a lOYAL listener and fan ....because I have so many OPINIONS!

Anyway.....to answer you question...NO!!! Robin has NOT BEEN IN STUDIO SINCE LAST MAY! the end of May when she announced she had some bad news.....she told Howard ON AIR she was alone and tried to reach him with bad news about her health...
    She needed MINOR or MAJOR surgery...
    stomach issues....Female Issues....who knows what the truth is :dontknow:....all we know is NOBODY IS TALKING about Robin's Health.

I've posted here since May that I do believe she is suffering from GIST..a rare sarcoma cancer that begins in the stomach wall....this is the same cancer that my beautiful Sister fought for nearly 5yrs.....
    Since Robin isn't talking about her illness.....we can only SPECULATE!

So last week she sounded VERY hoarse....and always confused ....AND she now has this crazy INSANE LAUGH that is more ANNOYING than the old laugh....this one she adds a looooong...."Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" at the end...so LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS u can't hear Howard or the guest..
    she's always interrupting ....talking to herself from her Apartment or Hospital or Asst. Living Condo..wherever the fuck she is broadcasting from :facepalm:.
    Last week she told a "ringer caller" that she might be back it depends on alot of things.....
    Howard was trying to make light jokes...saying she's sick of being in the studio with Tim S shitting all over:facepalm:....haha

Maybe she did have a falling out with Howard and Tim and didn't want to come into the studio anymore..so she's on the isdn line...but this all came about after her surgery in May...whatever they found....is keeping her at home...seems like she has ALOT of people with her at home too ....CNA's or Nursing?? who knows?
    ....It's nuts that Howard will say something to her and there's DEAD AIR...no Robin.....she just walks away and Howard's talking to himself...she doesn't even LISTEN to the show is never aware what's going on when Howard tells her she says "Oh yeh I heard about that"..she has no clue wtf is going on...
    he had Gary & Jonny Boy in studio for 2 days..JUST AWFUL....these 2 Yenta's who can talk up a storm on THEIR show....
    barely said a word with Howard.....it was VERY awkward....

So When will Robin be back???? Who knows....there was no press about her illness or recovery...Howard100 news is FORBIDDEN to report on Robin? that's crazy too!
    No recent photos of Robin???

We're just the dumb fans who have to accept the show the way it is....like it or not...we go along with the "illusion"....
    I'm just saying that Robin's crazy laughing and near HYSTERICAL Laughing is getting a tad ANNOYING..so much that I don't even listen to the replays ....she's that annoying...
    even JD last week told Robin to "CALM DOWN" she was laughing so hysterically! NOTHING is that funny!
    Is she on medications?? I just think she's reading from a script and listening the show like a "caller" ....confused at times....you can hear her talking to herself sounding confused...then she bursts into this crazy crazy laugh !

It's just insufferable at this point :facepalm:
    MAYBE on day you can listen to the show...instead of reading about it....and you might agree with me !

Robin Rant over...
    thank you
    peace & love

10. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    :backlol:

I love this place.

11. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    I haven't listened to the show in over two years. I still come here and join in on the Howie bashing.

You come here and write these long diatribes about Howie, yet you pay for and listen to the show and complain about those who don't.

Who's the crazy one?

12. Doberman862

Doberman862 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I read somewhere - Examiner maybe? - that she is getting ready to do a book tour for Vegucating Robin. She is going to have some 'splainin' to do soon......

13. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    that what Im thinkin'. isnt that when guests were told to act as if she still was?

14. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  16. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just because I don't listen to the show as much as I used to (because I find Howard's interviews to be insufferable), I'm still interested in whats happening on the show.

17. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She'll make the big reveal in time for that piece of shit cookbook. Then she'll preach about how her diet is so healthy-and because you eat meat, you are killing and raping the planet. Don't forget western medicine is the devil.

Meanwhile she's dying of cancer and sucking up every western medical resource she can.

18. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Tread Lightly!!!!
    [​IMG]

19. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :lol:

20. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I noticed whenever a caller asks about Robin and Robin starts to answer - Howard will talk right over her and make a bunch of lame jokes. On Wednesday's show a guy named Ken asked where Robin was last Friday and Monday. Robin said it was a planned absence and Howard talked over her and said, "Actually she's become an agoraphobic."

Ken said Howard takes stuff from Robin that he wouldn't from anyone else like hearing her cat meow in the background. Howard responded with this (from Mark's Friggin'): "Howard said he loves Robin. He said when you're in love you put up with a lot of bullshit. Howard said he's hypnotized by this woman. ... Howard said Robin came to him and said that she can no longer work in a studio where Tim shits all over the walls."

When Ken asked Robin when she's coming back, Robin said, "Uh, I haven't decided yet. But I'll do it in my time not your time."