Own a truck in LA? Stay the fuck home or be killed by police....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by InstigatinMofo, Feb 8, 2013.

1. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
    This one dude is tearing down the blue line. In response, they're shooting up civilians. He's got 5 casualties; they've got 4. This absolutely fucking nuts.

Officers Accused of "Street Justice" for Firing on Truck

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-people_n_2638701.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

A lawyer on Friday accused officers of trying to administer "street justice" when they accidentally shot and wounded two newspaper delivery women in a case of mistaken identity during a high-profile hunt for an ex-LAPD officer accused in a fatal rampage.
    The officers were part of a detail dispatched Thursday morning to protect an officer who was threatened in an online manifesto written by fired LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner, police said.

[​IMG]

This guy has cops pissing themselves. I assume the dozen or so listed in the manifesto are hiding in fortified basement bunkers like it's Night of the Living Dead out there.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy is the real life Rambo.

3. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
    11-page rant (read it in its entirety here), which outlines a lifetime of personal grievances from grade school to the LAPD; shout-outs to celebrities and politicians; thoughts on everything from the NRA to Trayvon Martin; and allegations of possible brain damage from playing high school football. Here, a look into the mind of an accused murderer [sic throughout]:

On the events leading to his dismissal:

In 8/07 I reported an officer [NAME REDACTED], for kicking a suspect (excessive force) during a Use of Force while I was assigned as a patrol officer at LAPD's Harbor Division. While cuffing the suspect, [REDACTED], [THE OFFICER] kicked the suspect twice in the chest and once in the face. The kick to the face left a visible injury on the left cheek below the eye. Unfortunately after reporting it to supervisors and investigated by PSB [REDACTED], nothing was done. I had broken their supposed "Blue Line". […] In addition to [THE SUSPECT] stating he was kicked, his father [REDACTED], also stated that his son had stated he was kicked by an officer when he was arrested after being released from custody. This was all presented for the department at the BOR hearing. They still found me guilty and terminated me.

On why he's out for revenge:
    I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. […]
    I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I've lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!!

On being a cop killer:
    No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I've ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch.

On his plan for vengeance:
    The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD's and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant.

4. Gretsch Man

Reputations:
    I wonder if he's mad at the LAPD.

5. Fourinchespyle

Fourinchespyle New Member

Reputations:
    Don't Call It A Comeback!

6. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I had no idea that the newspaper carriers shooting was related to the Manhunt. Holy shit.

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I'd love to hear the officers explain how they shot two women in the back, including an old woman.

8. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Car back fire, Fire cracker, saw a blue truck shit pants opened fire :dontknow:

9. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    68: The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence, PUBLICLY!!! I will not accept any type of currency/goods in exchange for the attacks to stop, nor do i want it. I want my name back, period. There is no negotiation. I am not the state department who states they do not negotiate with terrorist, because anybody with a Secret or TS/SCI has seen IIR's on SIPR and knows that the US state department always negotiates by using CF countries or independent sovereign/neutral country to mediate and compromising.

Why in hell don't the cops say they are willing to reopen the investigation to get the guy to come in
    :facepalm:

10. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    He blames everyone but himself. Guys got a serious persecution complex and major race issues. No matter, he'll be dead soon, either by his own hand or his former brothers in blue..:coffee:

11. Gretsch Man

Reputations:
    Bingo. He can play Rambo for the next few days or more, but it's not going to last long. Hopefully the cops will shoot his ass dead when they find him.

12. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    He's probably already dead. He probably thought of a great spot where he won't be found and then blew his brains out. A great big ol' mind fuck to the LAPD, he probably imagines. Now he'll be a big, black boogeyman until they find his rotting corpse.

What I think is the most ignored about this case is that this asshole brought a case of alleged police corruption to national attention...an allegation that is probably true...and, after doing so, we got to see the LAPD open fire on innocent people for reasons as unbelievably mundane as driving a blue truck. Yet, when the pursuit dies down and authorities either kill Dorner, find him dead or declare that he's likely dead, nothing will come of the corruption allegations or the unjustified, unprovoked shootings.

I guess we're all to blame. Not just the cops, prosecutors and media, but us civilians as well. We tend to forget about shit quickly and we do a lousy job of demanding justice and putting feet to fire. But it still sucks all around. We have a police force that we increasingly have to fear even if we act like good little boys and girls and do nothing wrong.

I haven't broken a law since I smoked pot as a teenager...never drove drunk or even got a speeding ticket. But I've had a cop pull his Glock and aim it at my head. I did absolutely nothing wrong and had a .40 caliber bullet lined up with my forehead. I still think about what could have happened if a nearby car backfired, an old tree branch cracked or the officer tripped on rock as he walked towards me. And, unfortunately, there are four people in LA who never even got the chance to feel that threat. They were just hit by bullets without any warning or sense of a threat at any level. And that's somehow acceptable these days.

There are plenty of good cops. I tend to think I'm fooling myself, but I try to believe that most cops are good cops. And, by "good," I mean people who understand that their authority cannot be abused for any reason. Even if I'm right about that, that minority that poisons the well is not only tolerated, but defended without exception. Whether you shoot innocent civilians for no reason, shoot handcuffed perps in the back as they lay on the floor under half a dozen knees, punch a vet for being angry or shoot a kenneled dog for barking, the police union will defend you. Fellow cops will defend you. Why aren't we all outraged by that?

13. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hes made the cops look like trigger happy bumbling assholes..
    and it wasn't hard to do..

14. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

This shit just amazes me. I grew up in a small town in mass. We knew all the cops, our older siblings had gone to school with most of them or they were our friends dads. They never pulled their guns and if one of them did something stupid they'd call them out on it. I remember one time I was driving home literally from my own back yard, to my drive way (There was a drive in theater behind my back yard. I drove back access roads and parking lots to get home) Well on the side road that wasn't technically a town road a cop decided to pull me over on a curve cuz my exhaust was loud at 1 am. I drive past the curve then pull over. I get out and start talking to Jimmie about why he pulled me over. (My then GF hid the case of beer under my leather as I slowly made that turn to pull over too btw :jj:) as I'm talking to Jimmie, Phil pulls his cruiser in sideways so fast he slid to a stop boxing us in. As Phil gets out and starts to give me shit for not instantly pulling over, Jimmie starts in on Phil about what in hell is wrong with him pulling to a stop like that with us outside standing there. It was sooooo fucking funny. Phil tried to turn it back onto me by asking what my dad would think about all of this. I looked at him and said,"Since I believe you know Dad's laying in that room you can see lit up from here dying of cancer in a hospital bed I really don't think he'll like it all that much. Matter of fact we can go see what he thinks about it right now if ya like... but I don't think he's gonna have much nice to say to ya when I'm on private roads coming home after a date at the movies in my own back yard Phil." Jimmie chuckled and handed me back my license and reg. Phil told me to not as much spit on the side walk or he'd be running me in :rolleye: Jimmie told me to say hi to the folks and get my exhaust fixed. :jj:

15. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

:haha:

16. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Of course they will, that their function, that's why they take dues automatically from their check. They r there to mitigate even under the most politically charged situations. Did the cops who shot the old Asian lady delivering papers over react ? Yes probably but the vehicle matched the description of a homicidal maniac who threatened all of their lives. It's very easy to Monday morning qb but if Chimney Portions pulled over a car matching the description of someone who said they were going to specifically kill chimney portions, u might just shoot first rather than let the driver get a drop on u, especially one who has military training and bragged he had surface to air missiles/grenade launchers and a host of Ar-15's...

17. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Fuck off pussy. No wonder ur always in shit piles. Just like Carolla, another chicken shit chicken hawk motherfucker. Hope there's never any cops around when u and ur family get robbed. In case u haven't heard, home invasions/burglaries are up cocksucker

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    And that's why Chimney Portions should be immediately relieved of duty and investigated. And then, at the very least, stripped of his badge and gun. Forever.

So we arm cops and give them extra rights to protect us. But when they get stressed and feel the need to defend themselves, they're likely to "over react" and shoot innocent people because they drive a vehicle similar to the one a manic is driving?

So then police are protecting and serving themselves and their own best interest. The civilians that we pretend they "defend" are made targets because of their inability to handle their job.

Well that sure is comforting! When one of their own targets them, WE become targets. And that's acceptable because they're on edge and can't be expected to act professionally. I feel SO much better now!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  19. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Cops don't stop home invasions, they investigate them after you're either dead, raped or robbed. At least be realistic.

The courts ruled that cops have no obligation to respond to any crime. Spazz started a great thread that proves that point. So have quite a few others. Cops seve an important function in society, but they often don't protect us. They respond to crimes that have already been committed.

20. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    america has entered into a tragic age where we expect our police to act as soldiers and our soldiers to act as police.