P Diddy Reveals His Beauty Secrets..Moisturize…Cologne….mani pedis….

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jun 20, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Diddy reveals that he NEVER misses a night of moisturizer - even after he parties into the early hours with Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell
    • The rapper recalls partying with the supermodels at the top of the Eiffel Tower
    • He says that he loves hydrating night serum and face masks and never skips out on his nightly routine, no matter how late he gets home
    • The father of three also gets regular daddy-daughter pedicures:rolleyes:
    Diddy has lifted the lid on his elaborate skincare routine - and even after partying with supermodels in Paris, it's clear that he never skimps on product application.

As a self-confessed 'night person', the 45-year-old rapper and entreprener takes a nap in the afternoon and starts his 'day' at around 9pm, when he drinks coffee - or takes a long shower and allows himself to 'air dry' - in order to wake himself up. Then, before he leaves the house, he makes sure to spritz on some cologne.

'I think fragrance is a very important part of my getting-ready ritual because it's what people remember most about you,' he told Into The Gloss. 'I like to mist myself with 3AM right out of the shower, so I can really soak in the scent.':eek:

Scroll down for video

[​IMG]

Fun times: Diddy says that his 'day' begins at around 9pm and often involves fashion shoots and partying with famous pals including Naomi Campbell

[​IMG]

Long history: Diddy says that over the years, even on nights out with pals like Kate Moss, he has never missed a night of moisturizer:grad:

Like so many of us, Diddy's skin looks best when he follows the same steps every day - though the rest of his day bears little resemblance to most people's reality.

'Sometimes I’ll be in the studio until 3am - or I'll be out in Paris at the fashion shows and, you know, just hanging out until morning with Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss. Those times are always surreal,' he admitted.

'I remember a time - I had just done a photoshoot for Vogue, and afterward Kate, Naomi, and I just went out and did something a little touristy and cliché.

We went and had champagne at the Eiffel Tower…someone had brought music, and we had a little party up there, just the three of us. Oh no - Lenny Kravitz was there, too.'

But even after popping champagne and partying with supermodels, Diddy confessed that when it comes to applying moisturizer, he never misses a night, 'no matter how late I get home.'

Diddy On His Beauty Routine And Going Out With Kate Moss
    After washing his face, Diddy applies a hydrating night serum - he recommends Optimal Brightening Concentrate by NARS :up:and the Natural Bisse range - and said he also loves face masks so much that he has amassed a large collection of them.

'There's a sheet mask I had on at a facial recently - I looked like the Boogie Man,' he said. 'Or maybe a mummy? No, I looked like Jason [from Friday the 13th]. My bathroom is filled with so many different toiletries, so every night is a different experience.'

Diddy believes in hydrating 'from the inside out', so he also drinks a large bottle of Aqua Hydrate before bed.':c

Not surprisingly, he explained that his daughters share his love of good grooming, and that they are very interested in makeup - but he tries to keep them focused on nails and hair instead.

'I’ll take them to get their hair braided or to take them for manicures and pedicures,' he said.

'They’ll get fun-colored polish or little designs, which always puts big smiles on their faces. I think it makes them feel a little grown up. But not too grown up - that’s the key!' he added, admitting: 'I’m pretty nervous for when that happens.'

smichal and Dlist like this.
  2. John Walker

John Walker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He also rubs Biggie's jizz into his skin to make it look more youthful. He rubbed out a stockpile before his best chum got shot.

3. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Allegedly, PDiddy diddles both boys and girls..:secret:

4. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    'I think fragrance is a very important part of my getting-ready ritual because it's what people remember most about you,' he told Into The Gloss. 'I like to mist myself with 3AM right out of the shower, so I can really soak in the scent.':eek:

:facepalm: a man who says "mist myself" quite frankly is a total turn off.

IfTheyOnlyKnew, smichal and reno like this.
  5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He sounds like the black Howard.

6. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    doesn't matter how many products he uses
    he will always be an ugly mofo

7. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
    "What ever happened to Diddy, Robin? We need to get him in here. Gotta be 9 incher, right? Robin?"

[​IMG]

8. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Talk about someone who hit the lottery. all he does is party constantly. He stepped into a giant puddle of shit because he really has no discernible talent. He cant rap for shit and his songs blow chunks. His clothing line is over priced and ill fitting at best. Yet, he is worth like 500 million?!?

smichal and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  9. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Sorry you feel that way. :(
    I mist myself daily with beer to take on that wonderful aroma.:beerplz:

reno, smichal and Dlist like this.
  10. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    February 15, 2015

Apparently this former A+ list tweener turned do nothing all day but hang out and take photos for Instagram has a bit of a submissive side because this permanent A list model only dates guys younger than her if they like to be abused. Maybe he wanted to try it for one night. Pricey night because out model usually is in the six figure range for one night.

Justin Bieber/Naomi Campbell

Notfunorfunny likes this.
  11. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Agree. I like a *little* cologne every once in a while, but nothing beats clean man smell.

Dlist likes this.
  12. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Diddy loves beating a football coach with a kettlebell and catching a felony charge before going home for his fag facial ritual.

13. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    YES! and just a tad of musk, it is a manly man smell...makes me swoon every time! :giggle:

14. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    "I'm the one who turned Diddy onto the whole mani/pedi scene, Robin. He made me a White Party out East. He said my nails looked amazing. You'd think he'd mention me in the article. I don't know. Maybe he was afraid the interview would become all about me."

[​IMG]

15. God

God Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

16. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    262. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/27 **#2**
    This permanent A list model who still works all the time despite the fact many of her contemporaries have slowed down or quit is really working the yacht scene hard. She works because she blows through all her money thinking another deal or guy will come along. So far this summer she has struck out completely despite really lowering her demands. Naomi Campbell In Saint Tropez, France

John Sterling and Notfunorfunny like this.
  17. Notfunorfunny

Notfunorfunny I Can Pull It

Reputations:
    chum nice

18. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    All I'll say to her is "good luck."

[​IMG]

smichal likes this.
  19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    ...and, I highly suspect, semen facials.

20. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG] Here he is getting a facial.