CCTV Palestinian terrorist stabs 80 year old Israeli woman

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
  2. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    There's a real stabbing epidemic going on over there. How about tightening up the knife control.

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This is why I always carry a gun. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Ta Ta Toothy, XXXXX, WHTHS and 5 others like this.
  4. dawg

Reputations:
    What if you get caught by surprise and knifed in the back like this lady?

reno likes this.
  5. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm a little bit faster than an 80 year old. I'll take my chances.

WHTHS likes this.
  7. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Everyone steps over the old lady after she drops.

8. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    They make it so easy to pick sides.

Too bad wiping that little shit sovereign state off the map will cause ww3 to happen.... The world really would be better without these fucking savages.

9. dawg

Reputations:
    That was disturbing, not one person stopped to help her.

10. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    State Dept. refuses to assign blame for rising violence in Israel
    By Pete Kasperowicz • 10/13/15 4:49 PM

[​IMG]

The Obama administration said Tuesday that it has asked both Israel and the Palestinian Authority to take steps to stop the violence that has escalated over the last few weeks, but refused to take a position on which side was more to blame for the violence.

"The secretary spoke separately with Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu and [Palestinian Authority] President [Mahmoud] Abbas over the weekend to express our deep concern over the recent wave of violence, and offer support for efforts that restore calm as soon as possible," said State spokesman Mark Toner.

But when pressed on whether Secretary of State John Kerry is pushing Israel and the Palestinian Authority to take different steps, or whether either side was more at fault than the other, Toner had no comment. AP reporter Matt Lee asked Toner if the U.S. believes Israel is inciting violence or failing to condemn it, but Toner dodged the question.

"I think what we've been very clear about saying is that we want to see both sides take affirmative steps, affirmative actions, that reduce tensions in the region, and that we've seen, frankly, we've seen horrific attacks obviously today," he said. That's a reference to a Tuesday attack in which several Palestinian men killed Israelis by stabbing them — one ran his car into a bus stop, killing at least one Israeli.

"But we've seen also attacks on Palestinians that remain, the investigations remain ongoing, that have taken place now three or four weeks ago," he said. "But overall we need to lower the temperature, we need to reduce these kinds of incitements."

When pushed further to explain what steps Israel might take, Toner said one step would be to uphold the status quo at Temple Mount, a holy site for both Jews and Muslims. But he said asking whether the U.S. is "satisfied" with Israel's position is the wrong question, and similarly dodged questions about whether the Palestinian Authority has to do more.

"Again, I think that both leaders need to convey that message, need to urge both sides to avoid inflammatory actions," he said. He also said it's less about blaming one side or the other, and more about stopping the "cycle of violence."

While the Obama administration is putting the onus on both sides, many right-leaning pundits in the U.S. have blamed the Palestinian Authority for inciting violence against Jews in Israel, and said the administration is treating both sides as equivalent when the pressure should be on Abbas.

In Israel, Netanyahu called a meeting of his security cabinet to deal with the rise in violence. Netanyahu put the blame on Abbas, and called on him to "stop lying and spreading" incitement to kill Jews, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Others have sided with the Palestinians, and have said they are being driven to violence because of anger over Israel's airstrikes and actions in occupied territories. However, Israel contends those actions were retribution for attacks made against Jews.

11. dawg

Reputations:
    Why is it our problem? Are we the worlds police?

12. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sorry, but that was completely justified! She was clearly a threat to that poor man running away from the blood thirsty mob!!

...I do have to say that I am NOT a lawyer, however, like Mlaw, I do pretend I am...

13. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To be fair, several stopped to NOT help her

14. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    I sure hope you mean the muzies.

15. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    What do you think? Of course I do.

babybear likes this.
  16. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The more Israelis feel abandoned by the world, the more likely they are to act alone against those countries that continue to call for Israel's destruction. Can you blame the Israelis for fighting for their existence? Look at what happened in Gaza - land for peace will never work...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    babybear likes this.