Palin A$$ Whoopin' Report Released

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by nearly.normal, Oct 9, 2014.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/10/09/apd.reports.case.14-36989.pdf

Here are some of the details -- wildly different, depending on who's offering the information -- that Officer John Daily submitted in his official report:

[​IMG]Palin family involved in a brawl?

1. When he arrived, a shirtless, "heavily intoxicated" and "belligerent at first" Track Palin, Sarah Palin's adult son, was about to step into a white limousine with his parents, Sarah and Todd. They'd all been at the party at Korey Klingenmeyer's house.

2. Track told the officer some guys were "talking rudely" to his sisters and making them cry. So he stuck up for them. When one of his friends, identified only as Steven, got punched by one of the allegedly rude guys, the fight started. Todd said that's when "everything escalated and it was a situation they couldn't walk away from."

3. Bristol Palin ended up on the ground during the fight. The Palin family said that's because Klingenmeyer knocked her down.

4. Klingenmeyer offered a different version of the story. He told the officer he wanted to press charges against Bristol, who he said had told him "he doesn't own this place and that she will kick his a--." after he tried to stop her from fighting. Then, Klingenmeyer said, Bristol hit him. He said she could "hit him again if it makes her feel better and she does." After six or so "pretty hard" punches, he said he grabbed her fist and Bristol fell down. "At that time," the officer reported, "he said several guys from the party stepped in to help him and a fight broke out and the Palins ended up losing."

5. Bristol "appeared heavily intoxicated and upset," and explained that Klingenmeyer "had drug her across the lawn by her legs and was calling her a [expletive deleted] and a slut." She explained that another girl at the party had hit one of her sisters, Willow Palin, and said that's how things got started.

6. Track left the fight with a bloody mouth and injuries under his left eye and on his left elbow. Bristol had some dirt on her knees. Klingenmeyer "stated his face felt swollen," but there weren't any "obvious injuries."

RoachCoachJokes and Senator Rick like this.
  2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    John daly :beer: awesome!

3. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    The *one* damn time people didn't have their cell phones out, recording nonsense.

Lester, Petal, AmishGirl and 7 others like this.
  4. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Ha. Right? I sit down with some popcorn to view that.

Shortwave98 likes this.
  5. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    Anybody would, I'd think. This isn't a right/left thing to me, I'd do the same for the Bidens. But you just can tell the Palins know how to throw down.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    Senator Rick and Shortwave98 like this.
  7. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    Do those still have the price tag on them?

8. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    I've got to think there was .. I mean c'mon right?

Palin security/PR team immediately sweep into action after?

Lawsuits immediately threatened?

??

Senator Rick and GloriaGrace like this.
  9. Alisonsbankacct

Reputations:
    Or payoffs - I agree, there has to be a reason. When you have any entire family brawling, someone's camera is coming out.

Senator Rick and Shortwave98 like this.
  10. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    The Anchorage Police has finally released the report filed on the night of the infamous Thrilla in Wasilla, where members of the Palin family allegedly engaged in a twenty-person drunken snowmobile brawl.
    The report corroborates the stories told by eyewitnesses — that the Palins appeared at a birthday party in Wasilla, that they all seemed moderately-to-heavily intoxicated, and that some of the family members ended up punching people — but added a new detail: there were apparently two separate fights, one in which daughter Bristol Palin repeatedly punched the party’s host in the face.

The first incident also involved Bristol: according to the report, Track, his father Todd, and his friend Steven Lebida had decided to leave the party after “some guys were talking rudely to his sisters, making them cry,” when someone sucker-punched Lebida in the back of the head. As Todd helped Lebida up, four men allegedly descended upon Todd, causing Track to throw himself in the brawl to defend his dad. (Other witnesses said that Track was the one who attempted to start a fight.)

People alerted the host, Corey Klingenmeyer, that there was a fight going on outside his garage, and he attempted to break up the fight, when an incredibly drunk Bristol Palin approached him, furious that an unnamed woman had hit her little sister Willow. According to one witness, Bristol asked him “Who the fuck are you?” and when Klingenmeyer told her that he was the homeowner and didn’t want any trouble at his son’s birthday party, the following exchange happened:

She then told him he doesn’t own this place and that she will kick his ass. He says then that she hits him in the face.

He says he then tells her to hit him again if it makes her feel better and she does. He says he lets her hit him 5-6 times in the face and that she was hitting pretty hard. After about the sixth punch he grabbed her fist as she punched again and he pushed back and she falls down. He says she gets up and tries to punch him again and he grabs her fist again and pushes her away and she falls down again.

After she punched him six times in the face, “a bu[n]ch of wives tackled her ass,” according to one of the witnesses. Todd and Sarah were then asked to leave, and they did not — and then another fight broke out.

The Palins apparently lost that fight, whereupon they piled into their white stretch limousine (a Hummer in some accounts) and drove off, drunk, into the night.

Authorities will not file any charges according to the Alaska Dispatch News, but that’s okay, because this story will live on forever.

Senator Rick likes this.
  11. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

more than likely

Alisonsbankacct likes this.
  12. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:
    why?

13. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    why what?

14. I invented that

Reputations:
    what are they covering up, and why are you so concerned about some drunken private citizens fighting:dontknow:

15. nearly.normal

Reputations:

:jj:

Alisonsbankacct likes this.
  16. I invented that

Reputations:
    i'll consider that a non-response:ucoffee:

17. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    When you ask two completely ridiculous questions you deserve such a response.

18. I invented that

Reputations:
    please explain, i don't understand your point.

19. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    They harken back to a time when families were honored for this type of behavior.

20. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Now imagine the Obama family in a fight. Moochell knocks someone over in a stampede to the buffet and Barry instantly drops to his knees and starts sucking everybody's dicks.