Pandas, man's best friend

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Dec 23, 2014.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/police-circus-dyed-dogs-to-pass-off-as-pandas/ Video at the link.

BRESCIA, Italy, Dec. 23 (UPI) — Police in northern Italy announced they seized two chow-chow dogs from a circus that had dyed the canines’ hair in an attempt to pass them off as pandas.

Environmental police said they visited the circus Friday in Brescia and discovered officials were charging children to have their pictures taken with two “pandas” that were actually chow-chow dogs with a black-and-white dye job.

Investigators said the dogs, a male and a female, appeared to be in good health, but had unusually watery eyes that likely resulted from being exposed to constant camera flashes.

Police said the owner of the circus told customers who were suspicious of the “pandas” that the animals were half-panda, half-dog hybrids.

The circus owner, whose name was not released, is facing charges of animal abuse and defrauding customers. Charges could also stem from false information on the animals’ passports, as police said the dogs are six months younger than claimed in documents.

smichal likes this.
  2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I paint my penis and have passed it off as an aardvark for years

Lola and slipkid69 like this.
  3. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    Olate pandas?

baci likes this.
  4. Nikki

Nikki growing a tail

Reputations:
    1/2 panda, 1/2 dog? :backlol2: The dogs' passports faked their age? :backlol2::backlol2:

I'm picturing the "mating" and all I can do is laugh.

Then again, it's really no worse than the "Unicorn" B&B had years ago. In fact, the dogs are cuter.

smichal likes this.
  5. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

DinnerSocks and Lola like this.