Paraded in cages 'to be burned alive' like Jordanian pilot:

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Just Me, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    smichal and Head Censor like this.
  2. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Rather than letting them slowly burn to death, wouldn't dropping a nuke on these hostages be a far more humane thing to do? :dontknow:

MrPACS, Gunslinger, TeeDonkey and 3 others like this.
  3. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ultimately it comes down to do we let our innocent people die and theirs? Or do we just make it theirs and be done with it.

Our forefathers had the courage to do what was needed with Japan in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, do we have the courage to level the country even if not with nukes but blanket carpet bombings?

Birddog, TeeDonkey and Pooh bear like this.
  4. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That sucks.
    And the streets were filled with cheering people.
    Vile, evil lot.
    I'm ready to be done with em quite honestly.
    [​IMG]

5. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ......and Obama's making funny videos on Buzz Feed. Are we in the twilight zone??

bobp, Petal, Gunslinger and 9 others like this.
  6. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is just so fucking stupid.... Really?- you want to drop nukes on mud huts? how many are being killed by isis??... What? they chopped off 3 americans heads so far? More people have been murdered in my 100,000 person home town in the last couple months. Take some fucking perspective.

Fighting Japan in WWII had the potential to endanger 100's of thousands of US lives. Isis is no Japan... Isis is shit. You have to work really hard to feel like they are a real threat to anything. It is pathetic. Isis is little more than a gang. There are mexican gangs that are more dangerous- but they arent making fucking video's of who they kill and the media isnt breathlessly reporting every little thing they do.

7. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  8. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if the arab/muslim world is outraged by this then they should fight back

9. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    The issue is the ideology and the ability for it to spread. It even inspires people that are not directly affiliated to believe they are helping the cause. Muslim terrorism is a virus and obviously destroying ISIS in the middle east won't end it.

But do you suggest we send more ground troops? Pull out all together? We cannot pull out of there now because it won't be long before we wish we were back there before they spread too far. If we pull out, no other nations will have any incentive to continue the fight. And if it means ground troops? Fuck that.

Also as for domestic terrorists, because thats what these mexican and black gangs are, they need to be treated as domestic terrorists. But too much PC bullshit won't allow them to be labeled as such.

10. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Trying out for Josh notsoEarnest's job.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear you say climate change is a bigger threat to the US....oh wait....

CrucifiedAGT and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  11. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No- we should have never sent ground troops anywhere, except afghanistan. Isis is really not a big deal. They are already bombing them- and now Jordan and others in the region are taking the lead. To the average american- Isis is nothing. If you were in Iraq or Syria or anywhere else in that part of the world it would be worth talking about- but we arent. The real lesson to the Isis fiasco is how idiotic it is to reward terrorists with ransom paying with they kidnap and start killing people.

smichal and Gusbuss like this.
  12. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I was president and I found out who did this I would kill everyone of their family members BEFORE I killed the terrorist. Then I kill him and start on the nexts guy family. You want to fuck around, let's fuck around. They'd do it to us in a HEARTBEAT if they could and they did on 9/11

The problem is we are so politically correct it is fucking crazy. Aside from raping women and killing children lets get this thing going and send a message. Waiting for permission to be a bad ass is the wrong strategy.

Fucking put the hammer down on these terrorist and their families. You want to be a terrorist ergo your whole family is complicit and we are gonna wipe fucking all of you out. Next person on the list up

13. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They need to just have the civil war that's eventually going to happen over there and get their thousand year old grievances settled.
    They don't want us or need us there. There are plenty of problems right here that we should be working on.

14. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Huh? The Climate has ALWAYS CHANGED. We have 100 years of recorded data (that apparently has been fudged here and there) of the earth's 4.5 BILLION years of its existence. We have evidence that the earth was much much hotter than it is now, and we have evidence to show it resulted in MORE life. To claim that ANYONE can understand anything about the earth's climate and cause and effect with the small amount of data we have is silly.

Gusbuss and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  16. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    They should wait for Sweeps to maximum their ratings on Al-Jezerra

Also, where are they buying these cages ?

smichal likes this.
  17. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    George Washington said do not get caught up in wars over seas... they have been at war for generation and there isn't shit America can do to fix shit

smichal, Ganggreen87 and Shortwave98 like this.
  18. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ISIS Costco

19. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    only one way to save them from those cages

20. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    I tend to disagree. Imagine if we didn't get involved in ww2. It's a different era because of technology so we must be involved globally, but we must pick our battles better. The Middle East is a losing battle because they are maniacs.

Perhaps at this point the best thing we can do is form a barrier of nations around them that are part of our coalition and find them to protect themselves from these savages. We'd spend less money and suffer zero American casualities like that.