People are painting their nails in support of Bruce Jenner

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Apr 28, 2015.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ughhh...wtf
    People are painting their nails in support of Bruce Jenner

BY Meredith Engel
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, April 27, 2015, 3:41 PM
    [​IMG] ABC News
    Bruce Jenner spoke about his gender identity on Friday’s ‘20/20.’
    Bruce Jenner fans are painting the town red — and pretty much every other color imaginable.

Days after the Olympic champ announced during his “20/20” interview that he is transgender, Australian radio station KIIS 106.5 encouraged listeners to paint their nails to show support.

The movement is in reference to a moment in Friday’s sit-down with Diane Sawyer when Jenner said he was looking forward to "be able to have my nail polish on long enough that it actually chips off."

Since then, the #PaintYourNailsForBruce hashtag has gone viral, with men and women both partaking in the painting and posting pictures of their meaningful manicures.

"My colored nails in support of Bruce Jenner. Who cares who he wants to be woman or man, don't you have your own problems ????#PaintYourNailsforBruce," wrote @spencernatalia on Instagram.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Am I the only one in the country that didn't watch this shit show ? Who gives a shit , who gives a fuck ? The whole thing is probably a stunt anyways .

3. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    a side dish...this was kinda funny
    Restaurant apologizes for Bruce Jenner hot dog
    Published April 28, 2015
    FoxNews.com
    [​IMG]
    The dish, called Bruce Jenner 2.0, was described as “part hot dog, part taco and pure awesomeness." (AP)

The owner of a Cincinnati gourmet hot-dog restaurant is apologizing for creating a menu item that mocked Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner and his announcement that he is a transitioning to a women.

Daniel Wright, owner of Senate restaurant, named a "hotdog of the day", with references to genitalia.

The dish, called Bruce Jenner 2.0 described as “part hot dog, part taco and pure awesomeness," was added Friday, hours ahead of Jenner's nationally broadcast interview with Diane Sawyer. It was served for one day only and consisted of a hot dog that had been cut in half and served in a soft taco, topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sauce.

After the dish was announced, it didn't take long for transgender activists to blast the restaurant.

Cincinnati City Councilman Chris Seelbach, the first openly gay politician elected to City Council, told WCPO that the item was disappointing.

“As much as I love the Senate team, the description of their ‘Bruce Jenner’ hot dog of the day made me cringe a little,” Seelbach said.

Local transgender community advocate Lindsey Deaton wrote on her Facebook page, "Dear Senate: This is transphobic and bigoted. Remove this item from your menu immediatley and apologize to the transgender community. Now."

The restaurant pulled the item and issued an apology.

"We have always been strong allies to the LGBT community. We made a poor choice in describing our 'Hotdog of the Day.' It was highly insensitive and for that we are sorry," Wright wrote on Senate's Facebook page.

Wright said that all proceeds from the special hot dog would go to a charity on behalf of Leelah Alcorn, a transgender teen from Ohio who committed suicide in December.

4. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    All these people are pussies. If they really wanted to support him, they would all cut off their dicks too.

5. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  6. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    They should have made a Bruce Jenner Roast Beef Sammich for what his genitals are going to look like if he ever gets gender re-assignment surgery (he won't).
    [​IMG]

Honkey Donkey likes this.
  7. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have never watched Survivor, American Idol, Celebrity Dance, Kardashians, Duck People.

None of that shit.

It annoys me that I still know the players.

8. tempetoro

tempetoro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This will be the new Ice Bucket Challenge. People looking for attention and to put themselves over.

9. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We're living the Hunger Game movie for reals.

10. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Im sure I am alone in my opinion here, but here it goes. I believe people are born transgender. Who would want to make this shit up? I'm not a Dr. I respect those that have studied this, and have proven it is true. I actually do think Bruce can make a difference after watching the interview. Yes he is weird. That goes without saying in that family. No judgement. That's the way to live. I forget all the time, but this reminds me. It would be horrible to live your life this way. Go get your freak on Bruce.

11. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    I'm with you . I have never seen that shit either .

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  12. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    He was a freak for doing that stupid show even before the tranny stuff. I don't see why any of this is celebrated. He he was serious he would have done this out of the public eye. He is looking for a pay day like the rest of his whore family . It's idiot hour TV and should not be taken seriously at all .

13. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    The whole support thing is realy about " I'm a good person because I support this train wreck" . It's a way for insecure people to feel good about the self and pat them self on the back . I feel good about myself for not watching any of that family's shit show entertainment .

14. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:

The thin-skinned gay mafia wins another victory in forced acceptance.

Head Censor and Honkey Donkey like this.
  15. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah but he can't really go into hiding. If he left la, he'd never see his family. He had to go get ahead of the story. That's what he was told to do. He cares about his legacy. Loves his Olympic glory. That's why I don't think he's making it up. And the truth is, there are teens right now struggling with this. It could help just one. So no judgement.

IfTheyOnlyKnew, Summer and bobp like this.
  16. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    I don't buy it . It's just a pay day . If 20/20 realy cared about the issue they could interview a million other trannys . There will be another follow up show / money grab because this show got ratings . That's all this is about . Young people wouldn't even know who he was if not for the whore show he was on .

TallTyrion and Mr Fantastic like this.
  17. aerostern

aerostern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bash me also, I watched some of it and he seems like a good dude, I say live and let live. Be happy, life is short...

18. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have no doubt 20/20 did it for the ratings. I'm sure they don't give a shit about doing PSA. All I'm saying is I believe this condition exists. Sure some may be mental and fake it. That's why they go through vigorous screenings before any major operations. I went in thinking It a scam, I left thinking it's not. I'm not going to call him a hero. I just think it may help younger generations struggling.

19. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    Thsts fine but don't try to come off like this is anything but a money grab .

20. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations: