People Who Need to Die...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by WillyBest, Feb 25, 2014.

1. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Guy in front of me tells the cashier to "have a great opportunity!" That took a moment to sink in as I stepped up to take his place... then I realized he was telling the cashier to "have a great day," but because he's a LA hipster new-agey faggot, he wants to remind her that "every day is an opportunity! Every day is a gift!" Get it???

I'm just pissed that I missed my "opportunity" to kick his ass in the parking lot. But because of his lisp, he probably was an actual faggot and then it would have been a hate crime. Don't misunderstand me, I have no problem with gay people, I just hate people who tell me what kid of day to have.

George Carlin died too soon!

2. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Where do you live?

3. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    My response the first and ONLY time I went to a local Starbucks where the jerkoff making the coffee was asking everyone their names, and then saying, "This (coffee type) was made for (name) by ME!" as he presented it:

[video=youtube;FY2-bIH412U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY2-bIH412U[/video]

4. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Oh, and then it got worse in the parking lot, some rich soccer mom almost backs into me with her giant Mercedes SUV with a big "RESCUE cats and dogs" (it was little pictures of cats and dogs like a child would draw) and it just made me hate people even more. People who pat themselves on the back because they went to the pound and got a pet??? WGAS? I reminded me of the Adam Corolla rant about "rescuing" animals, you didn't parachute into Afghanistan and rescue them! You went to the pound and you got a pet, big fucking deal. You're not a hero. You don't get a medal. You especially don't get a bumper sticker!

5. Kracka-Mike

Kracka-Mike Temp Ban Gold

Reputations:
    I would never step foot in Starbucks again. I feel dirty just ordering a LARGE FUCKING COFFEE and using their language to do it.

fuck you!!!!!

Demi -- Literally, 'demi' means 'half.' Unlike most Starbucks drink size names, it is of French origin (not Italian origin). The Demi size is the smallest size at Starbucks, and is used to describe an espresso drink size. It's three ounces (89 milliliters), which sounds tiny until you realize it's only for standard espresso shots, which are usually only about one ounce each. And that a double shot is usually under two ounces. Yikes!
    Short -- The 'Short' was one of the two original Starbucks cup sizes. (The other was 'Tall.' Makes sense.) It's a mere eight fluid ounces (240 mL), and aside from the Demi (which is mostly a size espresso shots), it's the smallest drink size available at Starbucks. For many people who drink coffee at home, six to eight ounces is a standard cup size. It's only available for hot drinks and it's not very popular at Starbucks (even though it's a completely normal amount of coffee to drink at home).
    Tall -- The 'Tall' is the other original Starbucks drink size. When Starbucks started, the Tall was basically a Large. Now, it's basically a Small. In fact, if you order a 'Small' at Starbucks, you get a Tall. A Starbucks Tall measures in at 12 US fluid ounces (350 milliliters).
    Grande -- Pronounced GRAWN-day, 'Grande' is Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and French for 'Large,' but at Starbucks there are two even larger drinks: the Venti and the Trenti. The Starbucks Grande is 16 US fluid ounces (470 milliliters / 2.5 cups).
    Venti -- Pronounced VENN-tee, Venti is Italian for 20. A Venti is 20 ounces (590 milliliters), so in a way, this name makes sense... until you realize that none of the smaller portions have names that relate to their sizes numerically. Hmmm...
    Trenta -- Introduced in May, 2011, the 'Trenta' is the newest (and the largest) of Starbucks drink sizes. 'Trenta' means 30. You might be thinking, "Oh, it's a continuation of the Venti theme. It's 30 ounces." Nope. Strangely, it's 31 ounces (920 milliliters). It's almost as though 30 ounces wasn't enough to make it the 'Big Gulp' of the coffee world. The Trenta size is reserved for iced drinks only (including iced coffee, iced tea, lemonade and other drinks served over ice), and it usually costs about 50 cents more than a Venti of the same drink.

6. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Who needs to die? Kanye.
    The enwurd and the sawed off little spic piece of shit at the bar.

Oh, and Lever. And animalgod.
    Actually, animalgod should be thinly sliced and shipped off to Zimbabwe.

7. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    You should have yelled that at her whilst pointing your finger in her face.

8. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Los Angeles, so yeah, all the stereotypes are true. But it's a great place for the most part, lots of really cool people, great beaches, etc. I love it here, it's just every now and then you get that douche bag that is talking on his cell phone at full volume in the grocery store, parents who refuse to discipline or even control their offspring in public, etc. That's when I have to suppress the urge to kill!

9. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Found the Corolla rant:

Guys who announce they “rescue” dogs
    You didn’t go into a burning warehouse or the roof of a flooded barn to get the dog. You went to the pound, because you were too cheap to go to the mall. You don’t love dogs nearly as much as you love the idea of people thinking you’re a hero. You ever notice people who buy their dogs rarely discuss how they got them, versus these a--holes who work the phrase “She’s a rescue” into every f---ing conversation? What do you want? Spielberg to make a movie about you? I’d love to follow one of these douchebags around for a year with a clicker counter bouncers use at the door of the club, and find out how many times they utter the phrase “She’s a rescue.” Over-under would be fifteen thousand. When I was a kid, all the sofas in my house were freebies we got from other people who were throwing them out. My mom never once referred to them as “rescues.”

10. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    Eh, that's everywhere, bud. At least you have nice weather there.

11. IAC78

IAC78 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sounds like some serious butthurt

12. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I was buying smokes in a convenience store the other day and the clerk told me they didn't have the brand I wanted to buy. I sighed, rolled my eyes and then this chick who was standing five feet away (and ostensibly, some troll girlfriend to the troll behind the counter) said to me "Well...you know this is probably a sign..."

And I cut her down immediately. I finished her sentence with "...to what? be rude to customers who are just trying to buy something and leave?"

she sulked back into the corner. :jj:

13. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    You're gonna get trounced for admitting you smoke. Trust me on this one.

14. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Willy's full o' that piss & vinegar.

15. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Fuck. Yeah. That's exactly what I do, too! I refuse to use their stupid bullshit lingo!

16. IAC78

IAC78 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Know it all smokes? Lol

17. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Get 'em girl! :cheer:

18. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    Called it!

:dancin:

19. landfill

landfill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure IAC78 pink-socked me about smoking once as well...