Perfect Storm

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by aquadog, Nov 1, 2012.

1. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know we've been discussing it for days but really...could things have come crashing down more perfectly for Howard over the past few days?

Howard insists on having live shows during the biggest storm in East Coast history because of AGT and his laziness

Howard ignores the disaster and prattles on about inane self centered crap

Howard and Robin totally trash loyal employees for taking care of their families

Shuli drags his ass in to sit in the chair and kisses Howard's ass while bashing co-workers who then turn on him like vipers

The floodgates open and staff hatred of the Emperor comes pouring out

Howard turns around like the hypocrite that he is and tries to wiggle out of showing up for Jimmy's show

Is everyone else enjoying this as much as I am???

:dance:

2. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Like I said, they may have a mutiny on their hands after all this. Oh yeah, and Robin will die alone.

3. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Unrelated @ aquadog's ava, Holy crap I just realized Inigo Montoya from Princess bride is Saul on Homeland, wow do I feel like 100 yards of dumb.

4. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes. I am loving it.

5. Humongous

Humongous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You can add Mel leaving and Liberty Media seizing control of Sirius XM to the list of elements in that perfect storm.

6. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    As far as storms go this one can't be ranking that high aside from the record low pressure. Yes there was minimal flooding but compared to what could happen that was nothing. My daughter was born on the day of the real perfect storm. She was one of those Low Pressure births that happens when a huge storm hits. That was a real storm. You all know the story from the Andrea Gale. I was pissed that I couldn't drive down to Situate and watch the million dollar homes wash away. When a storm passes by then back ups and hits again and then backs up for a third pass at the coast (Blizzard of 78) then you have a real storm of the century. We had over 30 inches of snow from that storm. No power in the dead of winter for a week.

If this storm is causing that many problems they are truely fucked if a real storm hits the NYC area when it isn't warm.

8. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    One of my favorite Mandy Patinkin scenes ever......
    [video=youtube;BA3JUpQzOek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3JUpQzOek[/video]