Pescitarians

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by monsoon, Jan 18, 2012.

1. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    So HS doesn't feel well.......Turns down a nice comforting bowl of chicken soup...........Cuz he and Cunty are pescitarians.. (That's why stupid is getting sick, his limited odd diet offers nothing. and he's an stressed out old man) He's trying to be as skinny as possible. Cunty is alot younger than him,under less stress and does COKE. HS is trying to be just like her. He's just going to end up very run down and sick.

Can't Cunty find her OWN SHTICK?? Pamela Anderson already does the animal activist thing....... I remember she went through all these phases...Picked up by PETA for modeling for free.....became a spokesperson.....stop wearing leather and then gave up meat.

I respect Pammy's efforts alot more... She doesn't pretend to be an expert on anything.. And you know her agenda. One day there will be a PAMELA ANDERSON greenpeace boat....right alongside the BOB BARKER and the BRIGIT BARDOT

I very much doubt there will ever be a CUNTY STERN.......There's no red carpet in the ocean...........:c

Fuck You Mutt.........you suck asshole:fuck:

2. Ipecac

Ipecac New Member

Reputations:
    Well, Beth hasn't saved any fish yet?

3. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Coming soon "Oh my Fish" cookbook.

4. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    I was wondering why he didn't send will down to the chinese place to get some fish soup since he won't eat fucking chickens......I hope he gets mercury poisoning from all the fish he is eating.....and I am wondering, if he gives beth oral, isn'y that considered eating horse.......I mean it may smell like fish but a horse is a horse, of course of course.....

5. Mutt Jong Il

Mutt Jong Il New Member

Reputations:
    Now Howard never knows whether its time for dinner or if he needs to tell Beth to close her legs

6. Wonder Trash

Wonder Trash Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard turns down a bowl of Jewish penicillin because of some recent farkakte "belief"? :facepalm:

7. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yep, he's a dumbshit. Jewish penicillin will fix you right up!