PIC: Beth wants MORE of your money for ANOTHER cause... bulldogs!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, Dec 2, 2013.

1. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Petco just lost my business. I got to PetSmart anyways but every now and then I would go to Petco.

3. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    Fuckoff, Beff.

4. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    This has caused me to hate bulldogs. I want to KICK a bulldog now.

5. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I really believe they got a bulldog to get in Adam Sandlers good graces when his movies were hot. Howard had a lab that he loved when he lived with his family. Howard is a runner, bulldogs are sedentary. Plus I believe dog owners get dogs that look like them. When they got that bulldog, Sandler was taking his on red carpets.

6. dalecooper

dalecooper Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The fact of the matter is, peasants should always give money for the purpose of propping up a multi-millionairess's ego. She's gifted you know Robin.

7. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Will this cunt ever go away??

8. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "You have no idea."

[​IMG]

9. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
  10. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tickets are $150 for the peasants and $300 for the VIP section.:facepalm:

11. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;8x8XrM1U9l8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8XrM1U9l8[/video]

12. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Celebrity Red Carpet,will this fame whoring cunt ever go away?:rolleye:

13. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    A failure in the making?:c.....I'm willing to pitch in to get someone from the area to go and tell us all about it..................

14. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Beff..go away. Seriously, just go away. You annoy us with your stupid shit. We don't like you. No one but the lowest sycophant likes you. If you were a pie, you'd be rhubarb and dick cheese.

Seriously, you "not wanting to be famous" fame whore, stop asking people to donate to your stupid, self serving, moronic charities. Get Howie to pay for it....we've given him enough money in the past. Fuck you and your dead fucking bulldog, asshole!

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if it was to encourage responsible breeding of bulldogs it might be a worthy cause but the bulldogs who are bred nowadays are messes and have painful defects.
    i guess i can't criticize her if she feels passionate about the breed (i feel the same way about italian greys and greyhounds).

16. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.cunt.

17. David999

David999 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy smokes:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

18. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    This.

19. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    there is no dog ugly enough to look like howard.
    but i do think you're right about dogs and their owners. i felt an attraction to IGs the moment i ever laid eyes on one....i fell in love.

20. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    i wanna kick a bulldog into her cunt.