Pick the next Stern show member to be fired !

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NOT Benjy Bronk, Jun 20, 2013.

?

Pck the next Stern cast member to be canned

Poll closed Sep 16, 2013.
  1. Stevie 'the intern' Brandano

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Will Murray

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. JD

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Jason Kaplan

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. someone else. whom?

13 vote(s)
    31.7%
  1. NOT Benjy Bronk

NOT Benjy Bronk New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Whom do you fire?

2. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Lets Hope- Lisa G
    Should be- Scott Salem/ Gary Del'Abate

3. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard. /thread

4. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Lets make this clear:
    These people can't be fired.
    Gary, Benjy, Fred and Robin. They are independent contractors hired directly by Sirius.

50% of the staff is hired by Indemad = Howard can't do anything about them.

Since Howard protect the tribe = no tribe members will be fired. (in 35 years with THSS, Howard have never fired a tribe member)

Howard wants to fire Sal.

5. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    They won't fire Brandano. He works for free probably ha

6. Evil Clown

Evil Clown 34 VIP

Reputations:
    Yup.

7. NOT Benjy Bronk

Reputations:
    Actually Richard Christy and Sal Governale (both NON Jews) maybe at high risk

8. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In my mind, Brandano is already gone... it's nice :)

9. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    NOT Benjy Bronk!

I'm just kidding, it's Benjy Bronk.

10. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's sad is this fucking creep could be caught with an infant in a parked car and still be allowed in studio the next day, because world record breaking yes man that's proven himself to uphold the new Stern Distortion Field with SFNmod-like fervor and devotion.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  11. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My guess is they probably won't be jewish

12. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is there a shot in hell at Booey ever being fired? I used to think he was protected by Howard but then it was revealed that he had a panic attack and thought he would be canned after double booking Jewel & Jenny McCarthy.

13. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    Hey, there “NOT Benjy Bronk,” aka Elisa Jordana… A month ago I posted a thread suggesting Benjy should be fired and you immediately went on the attack, insisting that I had no right to suggest anyone be fired without posting my own personal job evaluation.

Elisa -- I have no problem with your poll, but how do you justify it being OK for you to suggest Steve Brandano, Will Murray, JD, and Jason Kaplan be fired and it’s wrong for me to suggest your boyfriend should be fired? Unlike you, at least I gave some reasons in my thread why my target should be fired… And where’s your job eval, BTW? You may just be a bigger hypocrite than Howard Stern. Impressive.

14. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope it's not Brandano but I did find it odd how Gary defended his ability to keep Hush Hush.... as if he were trying to protect

15. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    Ritchie Wilson. He pissed off BaBa Boey during his wedding by not inviting him.

16. NOT Benjy Bronk

Reputations:
    UNLIKE YOU I didn't suggest any one person be fired or give any reasons as to why their job performance is not up to par. UNLIKE YOU I simply posted some random names for no specific reasons related to anyones abilities and was simply looking for opinions and discussion. UNLIKE YOU I don't have a hard on to trash someone 1000000 X more talented and famous than you could ever be. Still waiting on your last job evaluation , that is if you even have a job.

17. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    Sorry for the delay in responding, Elisa. I was watching Game 7 of the Finals. Your defense and deflection is laughable, however, just like Hypocrite Howie. How did you “randomly” choose the names that you did? Why didn’t you include your boyfriend Benjy -- who probably has more haters than Brandano, Will, JD, and Jason Kaplan combined -- and who also has legitimate reasons he should be fired? The four people you named are also consistently hailed on the show for their excellent work ethic, while Benjy is often criticized for his lack of one...

Let’s face it – you most likely chose those names because they’re the characters on the show you like the least… I have no problem with that, but at least be honest about it. I’d also like to know how you can justify attacking people for hating on Benjy -- which you do in EVERY thread where someone criticizes him – and then pretend you’re some morally perfect angel who would never suggest someone should be fired (while at the same time creating a poll on it with your own suggestions).

While we as listeners aren’t privy to everything that goes on behind the scenes, Benjy has been late multiple times, not followed his boss’ orders, attacked guests on air, and had his work ethic questioned multiple times by multiple people on the show…. As I said previously, he’s also a bigger attention-seeking whore than Beth is (in my opinion) and arguably the most annoying person who’s EVER worked on THSS. The show also seems to go further and further downhill the more Stern has to rely on Benjy without the presence of Artie…

Look in the mirror, Elisa (aka NOT Benjy Bronk). You’re just like Howard Stern – you believe your own BS and refuse to listen to anyone else, regardless of how valid their points are. If anyone on this site has a “hard-on” for Benjy, it’s clearly you, not me. I guarantee there are TONS of people on this site who are more talented and more intelligent than Benjy (myself included). While we may not be as famous as he is, fame isn’t always a valid indicator of someone’s worth or talent – just look at Teen Mom, Tan Mom, etc, etc. Some of us also aren’t desperate for the limelight like you or your shtick-coma boyfriend. Likewise, a “job eval” isn’t necessarily a true indicator of what someone brings to the table, either. Believe it or not, some of us in the Saloon are actually business owners who give out job evaluations and don’t hand them out. Like I said in a previous thread to you, I could provide some of my old job evaluations from ten years ago, but the big words might confuse you and the glowing praise might depress you (and I’m sure you’re still depressed from that beating Tommy Mottola gave you). Enjoy sucking Benjy’s d*ck and I look forward to your continued support of your man on this site. It’s funnier than anything Benjy ever says or does on the Stern Show.

18. ThreeOldYentas

ThreeOldYentas New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Honestly man that's probably not Elisa. While Elisa will always be a wanna be celebrity, why the fuck would she take the time to post on a message board. Do you think she gives a shit?

Benjy is the next to be fired, he can't write anything funny and nobody has been yelled at more for being late. If Benjy wasn't Jewish then he'd already be gone.

19. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    I know, bro -- I realize that "NOT Benjy Bronk" probably isn't Elisa. But he/she staunchly supports Benjy EVERY time someone says something remotely negative about Bronk. It's ridiculous. No one loves Benjy that much besides Elisa and Benjy himself.

20. ThreeOldYentas

ThreeOldYentas New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ya I agree, and honestly if anybody would do it, it would be those attention-grabbers. Like I'm sure Benjy has googled himself before, and they laughed at some of the shit on Dawgs before. They do spend a lot of time in the apartment maybe this is what they do for fun.