Pieces of Shit...meet your king and queen

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ApeFace, Nov 9, 2015.

1. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    The Saint Sabina church and other area churches offer a reward at the site where Tyshawn Lee, 9, was fatally shot in Chicago's Gresham neighborhood. Photo: Zuma Press
    The mother of a murdered 9-year-old Chicago boyis fighting back against accusations that she used online donations meant for her son’s burial to purchase a new car.

Karla Lee, 26, admitted using the money donated through GoFundMe to buy the car, but said her son would have wanted her to be safe and a car helps, Fox32 reported Saturday.

“Am I afraid for my life? 100 percent I’m afraid for my life,” she told the station.

Following public outrage, Lee said she used her own money that she had saved for months to make the purchase, according to the station.

She also lashed out at her critics in an expletive-filled rant on Instagram.

“This don’t make no sense,” she says in the 60-second video. “I am so tired of ya’ll social media and ya’ll Facebook people bashing me. Ya’ll don’t even know me. I was the best mother I was to my son.”

Her son, Tyshawn Lee, was shot and killed Monday after being lured into an alley on the city’s South Side in what police say was an “absolutely hateful” killing motivated by his father’s alleged gang affiliations.

Early Sunday, a makeshift memorial for the boy in the alley was destroyed in a fire, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

[​IMG]
    A makeshift memorial for Tyshawn Lee.Photo: AP
    Firefighters responded to a garage fire about 3 a.m., the Chicago Fire Department said. The memorial, which included several candles, was located next to the garage.

The fire department said the cause of the fire is under investigation.

Lee purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200, WLS-TV reported Sunday. Lee told the station she used her own money to make the down payment.

She told the station the trouble started when the dealership where she bought the car posted her purchase on Facebook without her knowledge. The post has been deleted.

More than $17,000 was raised in four days on a GoFundMe page created by a friend of Lee’s to “help Karla lay her son to rest.”

The online fundraiser was closed Sunday morning, DNAChicago reported.

[​IMG]
    Tyshawn’s father Pierre StokesPhoto: Reuters
    In another bizarre twist, Tyshawn’s father apparently started another GoFundMe page seeking donations for funeral expenses, the website reported. The page was quickly taken down.

“I understand the mother of my son did wrong by that money, but what the news is not telling, that they are only paying for half the cost of everything,” Wooh Gotti, an alias used by Tyshawn’s dad Pierre Stokes, wrote, according to DNA.”They are blaming us so they don’t have to pay the full cost of everything. She is in the wrong for doing what she did with the money for our son, just give me a chance to lay my son to rest the right way.”

DNA reported that Stokes’ appeal sought $2,500 and the fundraising page also was selling Tyshawn memorial T-shirts for $25-$45.

A police spokesman told FoxNews.com Friday that Stokes potentially knows who killed his son, but has refused to cooperate with detectives.

A reward of $54,000 is being offered for information that leads to the boy’s killer or killers.

Lee is hoping her son’s murder will be solved.

“Step up, break this code of silence or whatever ya’ll got going on with this gang stuff. Break that. Put the guns down,” she told Fox 32. “Ya’ll killing babies out here.”

Tyshawn’s funeral is Tuesday.

2. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    I wouldn't have expected anything less.

gotnolife, Wiggy, Wangold and 12 others like this.
  3. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

I will pay for the lady's car if this guy can name me 3 people who have ever played for the Chicago Blackhawks.

4. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I'm understanding the article correctly, that's Wooh Gotti. He's not involved in gangs. He only wants to be fiscally responsible with future donations. He don't snitch neither.

5. BrerJimmy

Reputations:
    I will buy him a car if he can prove Wooh Gotti is his real name.

TeeDonkey, Boomer, maroon and 2 others like this.
  6. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Suckers give to these funds.

7. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lol

Nick Manning and babybear like this.
  8. BethsBraneCell

BethsBraneCell Sandy Cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    Oops! Please disregard.

9. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This whole story crystallizes EVERYTHING that is wrong in the Black community. It is way easier to constantly blame Whitey than to even attempt to correct all the problems this story has brought to the forefront. Quick, let's all get another White college Dean fired!!! :dancin2:

10. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone should start a GoFundMe account to "take care of" Karla & Pierre... :killa:

11. BrerJimmy

Reputations:
    How much does it cost to bury a nine year old anyway? I mean, you gotta get a break on coffin and burial plot size. And you gotta figure he won't be buried in the best neighborhood.

I think I know some Mexicans who could put him in the ground for $150 and a six pack of Corona. ($125 if the Corona is cold.)

Gusbuss likes this.
  12. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that poor kid never had a chance in life...

Mulletude, Sickboy, babybear and 13 others like this.
  13. ShutUpSitDown

ShutUpSitDown Your Moral and Intellectual Superior

Reputations:
    Let's see here...minus 9, carry the one

GUILTY.

:grad:

14. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    image.png

The sad thing about these communities is it's more honorable to not snitch than to be a murderer or a thief. The FBI crime statistics are thus underreported for much of these areas. This makes it all the more difficult for honest poor people in these communities to overcome the problems in their communities.

TeeDonkey, Newly OBrien, reno and 4 others like this.
  15. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is why my mom gets birthday, Xmas, and Mothers Day gifts from me every year. Can you imagine having this worthless cunt as a mother? The father, Wooh Gotti, is another story but, I'm sure the kid saw him less times than you can count on JPP's fingers. I'm sure the kid is much better off now.

16. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I bet they get lions to stop doing this before they solve the black on black problems in the hood
    [​IMG]

17. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
  18. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Right? That picture with him happily wearing his little backpack is so depressing.

19. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    wait, this is all recent, like the funeral is tues, (today??) ans she already bought the car with the burial money???
    nice,:cool:

20. Tovahund

Tovahund Just a good dog.

Reputations:
    Why does every asshole think they deserve a funeral fit for a king? If you can't pay for it get a pine box. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming this family is on "assistance."

Where I live, if you drive a few miles across the wrong side of the tracks, shaved headed, dickies wearing, teardrop tattooed losers are begging for money. We should all feel bad and chip in because "lil spyder" got shot.

$600 bucks full pick up from the morgue and cremation cunts.

@1Vegasgirl