Entertainment Pigs Dunham and Schumer piss and moan about something or another...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ApeFace, Sep 2, 2016.

1. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham slam Met Gala — and Odell Beckham Jr.
    By Jessica Sager

September 2, 2016 | 3:25pm

Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham and Odell Beckham Jr. Photo: Getty Images (Composite)
    Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham likely won’t return to the Met Gala in 2017 … especially not if Odell Beckham Jr. is attending.

The ladies lamented about the miserable time they had at fashion’s biggest night in Dunham’s Lenny Letter published Friday.

“You and I were literally sitting across from each other at the Met Ball, and it was like a crazy countdown to when we could escape. You were like, ‘We’re honored to be here. We’re honored to be here,'” Dunham told Schumer in the published conversation.

Schumer quipped that she left early, to which Dunham responded, “I attempted to grind my ass on Michael B. Jordan for an additional twenty minutes and then left right after you.”

One reason Dunham wanted to go home so badly: She thought she underwhelmed the New York Giants wide receiver.

“I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards,” she said. “He was like, ‘That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.’ It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.”

She continued, “The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f— it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.’ It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, ‘This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.'”

SEE ALSO

All the celeb fashions from the 2016 Met Gala
    Schumer previously blasted Anna Wintour‘s signature soiree, telling Howard Stern last month that the gala was “like a punishment.”

“It’s people doing an impression of having a conversation,” she griped. “I have no interest in fashion … I don’t care … We’re dressed up like a bunch of f—ing a—holes.”

Not even Queen Bey could cheer her up. “I left, not the second I could; I left earlier than I should have been allowed,” she said. “I got to meet Beyoncé, and she was like, ‘Is this your first Met Gala?’ and I was like, ‘It’s my last.’”

READ NEXT

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/02/amy-schumer-and-lena-dunham-slam-the-met-gala-and-odell-beckham-jr/

DarkFriday likes this.
  2. Metalheavy19

Metalheavy19 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking degenerates.

3. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    An NFL athlete didn't want to fuck Lena Dunham? Shocking.

4. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

[​IMG]

5. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    About time they start seeing the reality that they aren't sexy and desirable like People magazine and Entertainment Tonight claim they are.

6. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham likely won’t return to the Met Gala in 2017 … especially not if Odell Beckham Jr. is attending.

Schumer quipped that she left early, to which Dunham responded that she grinded on Fantastic Four actor Michael B. Jordan, saying, “I attempted to grind my ass on Michael B. Jordan for an additional twenty minutes and then left right after you.”

One reason Dunham wanted to go home so badly: She thought she underwhelmed the New York Giants wide receiver.
    “I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards,” she said. “He was like, ‘That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.’ It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.”

She continued, “The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f— it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.’ It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, ‘This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.'”

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/02/amy-schumer-and-lena-dunham-slam-the-met-gala-and-odell-beckham-jr/

The internet's backlash was fierce.

7. Tim

Reputations:

Metalheavy19 likes this.
  8. VeeB

VeeB I have a Full Member VIP

Reputations:
    Man, I really fucking dislike Lena Dunham. I hope her 15 minutes is over soon.

9. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    No offense OP but I actually have more interest in a picture of a big greasy, sloppy cheeseburger than what I just skimmed through.
    There I have finally done it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    She continued, “The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f— it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone

:jj: fucking wackjob. isn't odell a real handsome guy? like he'd give her the time of day.

welcome to reality bitch!

kingship, AmishGirl, WHTHS and 5 others like this.
  11. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She isn't anyones .... except maybe black dudes looking for a payday... what a fat cunt

12. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    2016 Met Gala, a more perfect target for an ISIS attack there could not possibly be. Imagine getting rid of all those idiots in one, fell swoop...

13. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    Is she aware that ODB is a homo?

14. JerseySlim

JerseySlim Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate this cunt with every fiber of my being

15. Tim

Reputations:
    Lena Dunham looks beautiful and ready to go in a red Hillary Clinton sweatshirt.

[​IMG]

16. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These two are truly an embarrassment to women...........

17. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I hate this Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer as
    much as anyone, but can we stop with the "white privilege" nonsense? Can we agree on how stupid that term is?

18. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just because you're a female doesn't mean you're automatically fuckable. She is not fuckable, period. Big cow.

19. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lena Dunham's pussy is about as attractive as a dogs asshole

Cunt, kingship, John Mahlin and 3 others like this.
  20. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I don't know if I've ever seen a woman shaped like that before.

Cunt, kingship, ripley1 and 7 others like this.