Pistorius bail decision at 7:30am EST

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Feb 22, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The world waits as the white OJ looks forward to going back to his estate to clean up his dead girlfriend's blood in the bathroom. I wonder what kind of life this guy expects to have while he is out on bail. All of his income is gone as his sponsors have all cut bait. He won't have any problem finding women. Women love murderers. OJ had more women after he murdered Nicole Brown Simpson. I think women find murderers exciting. It turns them on to think they might be the next victim to have their throat slashed.

This is a woman who tweeted strong support for Oscar. An example of the type of woman who love men like OJ and Oscar.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After two hours of rambling the magistrate granted bail. Oscar's family is celebrating like they won the lottery. OJ lives. When he is set free after the trial,this will be the precedent for all husbands and boyfriends in South Africa to execute their wives and girlfriends. A burglar broke in and I feared for my life. I wonder if you can get away with this crap in the US.

Bail is $28,000 in US Dollars. What a deal!!!

The Judge raised the bail to $1000000 Rand=$112,000

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013