Place your bets!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nurse Remulak, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Ok.. So the entire staff - (save Howard) - has had over a week now to produce some new "content" for next week. I am talking clips, skits, bits, drops, games, guest bookings, etc.

On shows like Kimmel, Stewart, Colbert and Letterman they are able to produce new content daily for the next show.. So will we hear anything new and fresh next week? Or will we just hear tired old "content?" Place your bets!

2. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    All old news. They will talk about the cop killer and Captain Janks prank call. Then he will have Ronnie come in and tell how he is upset Janks used his name (Ronnie has already said this for Howard News Dept). Then he will bring in JD and goof on him regarding Valentine's day etc... So basically will be a week behind with everything.

3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dont forget how they will all gush over Howard's amazing photo of Beff in the snow.

4. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Ok.. I say both of you are correct. So lemme see.. 15 mins for JD to pull the "Captain Janks prank call" and make a mp3 out of it. 15 minutes for Jason to cut and paste "photo of Beff in the snow" to put up on the monitor. 2 minutes to tell Ronnie to come into the studio for shtick.

So what about the other 39.5 hours the entire staff has had this past week off to produce content? ;)

5. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Ronnie should be thrilled (or at least amused)...nobody outside of the Stern universe knows who he is, so only a handful of people got the joke. Its not like his good name is going to be smeared, he drives Howard to work and is known for being a old man making an ass out of himself.

6. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No chance they actually come up with something new that's the least bit entertaining, they're too lazy and untalented for that. Just look at what we've gotten lately - Stern Fan Trivia, Dumber Than a Box of Rocks, The Homo Room - all inferior versions of things that were done (and overdone) in the past and fell flat this time. There's no hope.

7. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    I didn't add that on purpose. I don't think he is going to mention it. I think they got the memo they looked like assholes especially with the snow storm causing such problems for alot of people. It won't stop them from doing more asshole things in the future but again I don't think it will be mentioned. But what the hell do I know. :)

8. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't care. Don't listen. Show is 100% pure shit.

9. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    well some low fruit would be getting that kid kai to come in and become the newest WP member.

10. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    of course there is this

11. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm hoping that he will spend the whole week crying about losing the lawsuit again.

12. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well I know what one major topic will be. Today on BOR they talked about some girl that JD dated and really liked last year. He was so serious about her he considered taking her to the Christmas party. Well recently he looked her up and she'd gotten married in the months since they broke up. He's really upset about it--that'll be at least an hour when they get back.