Please Fire the Unfunny Virus That is Mike Bocchetti!

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Jack Ruby, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Jack Ruby

Jack Ruby New Member

Reputations:
    This thread is totally dedicated to getting the oh so lovable retarded announcer for the Artie Lange Show fired. Because in what other universe does an illiterate, unfunny, mentally challenged, obese, slobbering, foul smelling, emotionally unstable, lazy, teacher hating, father hating, white trash, no utensil eating, English language butchering, no talent hack get a gig that any other alleged comic would die to have. The whole "don't talk about family" episode was the final straw. This excuse for a human really got me going when he opens his whole family history and bashes his own family on twitter. He insults Dan's family and home town almost nightly yet it's "I'm gonna kill you time" when Felato makes a funny, innocent remark about Bocchetti'w white trash family. I even sent Directv a complaint. I love Artie, but cannot stomach watching this virus named Mike Bocchetti any longer.

2. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    The "Don't talk about family" episode definitely made me look at Bocchetti in a different light but if Mike gets fired the taxpayers will have to support Bocchetti and to hell with that
    I would love to see MB turn to the twins when they are "Giving advice" to Mike and say "Girls shut the fuck up before I lose my shit on you two"
    But I don't think Mike should be fired, besides I think Artie protects Mike like Mike is the retarded kid on the block, hell Mike IS the retarded kid on the block :crazy2:

3. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When was the "family" episode? I haven't listened in a while so I don't really get the Mike hate

4. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Mike blew up on Felato last night and said to Dan "I will knock you the fuck out Dan" while on the air

5. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guess Artie felt bad for the guy and got him the job to help him out. I just don't get why Artie and everyone at Directv thinks he is such comedy gold. 80% of the damn live look ins are focused on this dipshit. Having a guest on and talking to Mike the whole time is just ridiculous.

6. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    More specifically, the middle of the hour 2 podcast from 07/29. They start talking about Tubby Man, which turned into Stink Man, which turned into Poo Man. You'll hear Brian Jones loud voice to know you are on the right hour.

How dare you! His family is not white trash, they are Italian trash. Gabagool Nobblydon Prashoot Chindon Mootzarel

7. Jack Ruby

Jack Ruby New Member

Reputations:
    You can tell Artie basically convinced Directv to hire him and defends his 4 yr old emotional and intellectual level, but at some point the Directv big wigs and Shane have to address Bocchetti's complete incompetence as a broadcaster. I just hope it's sooner rather than later because I am very close to not watching/listening to the show any longer, no matter how big of an Artie fan I am.

8. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think you understand the show.

If Mike was competent as a broadcaster, he never would have been hired.

9. Jack Ruby

Jack Ruby New Member

Reputations:
    I get that it was amusing the first few months and was almost convinced it was an act...until it wasn't. I'd rather have Brock be there and chime in every once in a while with a great impression or one liner.

10. Death Smack

Reputations:
    If Brock were there every damn day i would stop watching the show, Brock is way overrated

11. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    exactly. I think him and Artie together are hilarious.

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    If they just cut back significantly on Bocchetti time, it'd be more tolerable.

13. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If mike is gone there really isnt any entertainment, its low bro and stupid but fact its artie and everyone ripping into mike is the only laugh worthy thing on the show most of the time. I cant deny last night I was laughing when artie said mikes disgusting huge second chin was a "stench pouch" and his super power was firing out pieces of shit at people and rolling balls of crap up hills like a dung beetle haha.

14. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, unfortunately ripping on Mike seems to be the only time there's humor on the show. It was actually kind of a breath of fresh air last week when the Twins were on and Artie was ripping on them. :facepalm: I can't believe I want the twins to have more air time. Artie just doesn't seem to give a shit. I mentioned it a little while ago, but the fact that he shows up to the studio minutes before the show starts is telling. He's letting everyone else do the work on the show that has his name on it. If he would just grow some fucking balls and demand an end to the constant stream of shit guests and bands it would be a start, but it aint gonna happen. He's engaged, it's a steady gig, he'd rather not rock the boat. Just show up and collect the check. We've gone over it here a million times, but the show had way better quality humor pre-Nick firing. Just knowing how good a show Artie can put on, and what it's like now is so god damn frustrating.

15. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    I know many don't like it but I did enjoy dan and mikes little fights and now that tard has probably killed it. Just like I miss artie dragging the twins out to lecture them and then they killed that. I think its time for him to clean shop and start over with new people at those spots. Of course Mike is unfireable as he would create such a pity scene that it would be a distraction.

16. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    Kev - I think its ok artie shows up when he does. For 10 yrs Carolla showed up 30 seconds before loveline went to air and nailed it. I think some people can do it, artie included.

17. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sorry, Artie isn't "nailing it"

18. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    A lot of people forget how much sarcasm and cynicism there was with Nick and Art together. And a lot of it was directed at Bocchetti. He was/is only there for the host(s) to make fun of. It's "funny" because of how incompetent he is at both the English language and putting thoughts together that he is there at all. He was only "officially hired" after they fired Nick. I think (I may be wrong) the Twins were also not officially hired until it became ALS as well.

I really hate the guy as a person and as a "comic", but I also (see above post) cannot deny the unintentional humor he brings to the show.

19. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Adam Carolla is a faggot and is the worst offender of thinking he's gods gift to comedy

20. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're right, he does bring humor to the show. It just sucks that most of the time the Bocchetti vortex is the only humor. I can only take so much of that idiot.