Stern Show Please help Beth find a home for kitten who has no eyes and a form of Cerebral Palsy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Feb 28, 2016.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Enough already!!!! Stop keeping kittens alive who should be put to sleep. It's inhumane cruelty.

• bethosternI couldn't describe him better myself. My friend Kate just posted my new little obsession: baby Leonardo... "Tonight I want to share with you the story of a kitten now up for adoption at our Port Washington adoption center. Leonardo lost both eyes due to infection and also has cerebellar hypoplasia which affects his balance. This double whammy of disability makes us very protective of finding the right home for him. At 4 months old, he's lived mostly in foster homes while recuperating from his double enucleation surgeries. Tonight, he is finally up for adoption. Despite all he has to deal with, you will not find a more loving and resilient cat. We are looking for a single level home, preferably an apartment. Stairs are not an option. We also need a cat experienced owner who will be able to deal with litter box issues due to the blind/balance combo. Other pets at home are a plus! He's an incredible guy!!" If you are interested in adopting him, please email bethsternfosters@gmail.com and put "Leonardo" in subject line. I will connect you to @animalleague adoption counselor to see if you and Leonardo are the perfect fit. #princeleonardo ❤️ #letsdothis ❤️
    • view all 173 comments
    • kate_hasl@thegoldlininggirlhappy✔️fun✔️lovely✔️
    • happylady247Sending prayers & love to sweet precious Leonardo, that you will be with your forever family very soon! Thank you to Leonardo's Loving Team, that has made his life better! We all at IG love you & want you to be in your parents loving arms very soon! ❌⭕️
    • lynnbahernHoping he has a forever loving home in his future sweet Leonardo
    • rhiannonlee82Oh man. If I had a ranch, I'd scoop Leo up in a heartbeat!!!! @bethosternBest of Luck!
    • ghost_lyloHe is such a cutie!! I saved my kitten just in time, he also had a very bad infection in his eyes
    • pmsuperstar84CH cats are awesome! Best money every spent in adopting him! @dwhite2925
    • chelbelle05I hope you're able to find this sweet guy a home. I would if my situation met the home requirements you're looking for. Best of luck! I'm sure he's so sweet and loving. Breaks my heart
    • brdeyThank you for spreading the word @bethostern on CH kitties. We have two - one mild and one severe - and they are the absolute sweetest!
    • mayafithriaI love you Leonardo, I love you Beth
    • marsha1188Poor little guy
    • adnama99@astrospacefry um, he's your dream cat sunshine!
    • neechoswife@bethostern we have a French bulldog with this condition! I would take him in a heartbeat. Sweet muffin! ❤️
    • kate_hasl@neechoswife please email bethsternfosters@gmail.com if you're interested
    • joanne_prasuhn@bethostern You are an angel!
    • neechoswife@kate_hasl we have stairs! I hope he finds a wonderful home. With you and Beth on his side I know he will.
    • djstarscr3am@kasiorek214
    • aimeek__Aww sweet baby. Sending love and healing vibes. Praying you get the best home!❤️
    • awickeddreamOhhhhh...he is adorable! My Stevie would love him.
    • papajessi@berrios_31
    • jerreboberreHe's a gorgeous kitty. I'm so happy you will find the perfect loving home for him.

2. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    Send Baby Leonardo (WTF?) to Mr. Burns' estate. He'll know what to do ... he'll know what to do ...
    upload_2016-2-28_22-46-52.png

Attached Files:

MrWarmth likes this.
  3. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Truly. Just put the poor creature to sleep ...

4. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is pretty disgusting that Beff now has to look for handicapped kittens (handicats?) so she can get more sympathy. They are literally building a supply chain of maimed kittens for her.

Sometimes the merciful thing is to just stop the suffering.

[​IMG]

5. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I honestly think there needs to be, (I guess you could call it an intervention), regarding Beths childish and reckless charity behavior.

This is someone who clearly does NOT understand the levels of importance in a normal society.

This is a woman who, with all of her time and celebrity, hawks animal an charity - first, foremost, and in total. And a very questionable at that.

I think there should be an intervention that sits her down and explains the differences between the value of a Human life -vs- an animal's life.

No joke. I really think she doesn't know that.

Shoes and blindbella like this.
  6. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That's the real sick part of all this. She's going after the defective ones because it drums up the most praise for herself. It's no skin off her nuts to keep taking in blundercats, she doesn't actually take care of them, so why not squeeze that little bit of extra praise and sympathy for herself out of people? "Look everyone, now I'm placing a dead kitten into a home. Nobody ever wants the dead ones, but it's my purpose to get the most undesirable cats eternity homes. It's so hard being a saint."

Shoes, lisac37, Fred Derp and 4 others like this.
  7. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    leaonardo!?

trying much to insert yourself into Oscar buzz

Rhiannon, lisac37 and Tracy like this.
  8. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe they should just put Beth to sleep. She's had a lot of wine and Consuela will have to carry her up to bed.

9. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I knew a guy who had a cat with that issue. It walked and acted like it was severely drunk. It would take a few steps and fall down. Over and over. It was kinda hard to watch, but the cat was very friendly and seemed happy enough.

10. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No wonder Howard has to work till he dies See the prices at the vet when you take your pet

11. EricaA

EricaA New Member

Reputations:
    I just read they are gonna take flowers eye this week...What in the hell is really going on over there?

Shoes and lisac37 like this.
  12. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shame that she wouldn't keep Stern in such a state....he deserves to wind up like Schiavo.

13. Axeman32

Axeman32 Active Member

Reputations:
    F Timmy

14. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't recognize the insanity of all of this? Mind blowing.

Shoes likes this.
  15. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    I would take the poor thing if I could (but we have stairs). However, when I read this I did think that this kitty is the reason why some animals are euthanized.

Shoes likes this.
  16. Chatsworth

Chatsworth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Seriously- have they ever done a fucking thing for a human being in need?

Shoes likes this.
  17. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    How come?

18. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Have they mentioned anything about breaking ground on the new NSAL addition? It's almost spring.....wasn't it supposed to be started 2 springs ago??

19. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    Humans are icky

20. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    Where the hell do you read something like that, except for here? :dontknow: ... Very impressive!