POLL: Does Beth use cats because she wanted kids?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tim, Oct 27, 2015.

?

Does Beth just use the cats as replacements for the babies she wanted?

1. Yeah Beth wanted babies and now she's using the cats as a replacement cuz she cant have babies now

78 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. Nah she is just an animal lover and she's trying to help the cats to get a new home

6 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sorry to make an entire thread specifically on this, but I just went on Instagram and what I found was deeply shocking n unsettling.

it turns out that not only does Beth roll her cats around in baby strollers, but she also has them sleep in baby cribs, complete with mobiles , and other assorted baby items for the cats.

Howard said Beth didn't want kids but I'm getting worried? is this normal or is she using them as some sort of replacement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sickboy and Ctanner like this.
  2. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    She probably still wants kids. That said I didn't vote, as the 'She's just a dumb cunt' wasn't an option.

PelicanWig, Bye You!, Sickboy and 7 others like this.
  3. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Its fucking annoying. She cant get on tv on her own merits without the cats and animals gimmick. "Hey its Beth on the Today Show this morning and she's bringing some kittens....again. I didnt even mention most of her photos posted are posing with cats. She admitted to being the crazy cat lady and doesnt care. Such a huge narcissist.

Scarlett Ohara and Tracy like this.
  4. sz1122

sz1122 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She is certainly trying to replace something in her life that is missing

5. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nah. She seems too cunty to deal with kids. I remember Howard saying Beth doesn't like kids, shes like "eww kids are little germ bags".

That cat bullshit is just for publicity.

6. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's a passive aggressive move. He wouldn't let her have kids, now he pays.

Tracy, austin54, reno and 2 others like this.
  7. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    This has been analyzed and dissected here many times.
    The answer is of course!

8. Tim

Reputations:
    I guess it's a long shot but are there any psychiatrists or doctors on Dawg who might be able to give their thoughts?

9. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    She seems pretty well balanced to me. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    “The last romantic thing Howard did was I called and said ‘honey, there are six kittens that I want to foster,’” she tells me during NSALA’s adoption event as part of the Global Day of Discovery in the R Lounge at the pet-friendly Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel. “He said ‘yes, honey.’ That’s very romantic.”

“Well, the kittens are tiny, so they’re in a separate area of the house,” she explains. “We have four cats that have full roam of the house. In that case, we have to kick everybody out and shut the doors [laughs]. You have to allow time to round them up, and then after we have our time together, I’ll immediately open the doors, so they all come running back in. [laughs]”

As she nears age 41 this month, Beth has no regrets that she never had children with the celebrated SiriusXM radio host and America’s Got Talent judge.

“Oh, I never wanted to have children,” she says. “We don’t need children to complete us. I need pets in my life. I have friends with kids, but I don’t need a child to feel fulfilled.”

That just means more love for the cats, like the dozen cuties who dot the R lounge hoping for a kind heart to give them a home. They are adorable!

Source:
    http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/red...eveals-why-shed-rather-have-pets-than-babies/

11. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Not everyone wants children and there's nothing wrong with channeling whatever vestigial maternal instincts a woman may have into animals.

That said, I don't think Beth fits neatly into either the "wants kids" or "doesn't want kids" categories. My guess is she very much wants them, but has no desire to actually be a mother.

12. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    do to Howard's genital abnormalities, Beth would be subject to artificial insemination to achieve impregnation...this was a painful part of his marriage to Alison, coupled with not being able to engage in intercourse...

13. thegroovologist

Reputations:

Scarlett Ohara and Tracy like this.
  14. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What Beth wants more than anything is ATTENTION for herself. I guarantee she doesn't honestly give a damn about animals except when she's exploiting them for publicity and praise. She's far too selfish and shallow to raise a kid, plus it would take actual work (which we all know she can't handle). Also, cats can't write a tell-all book when they grow up or tell people that you only show up when there's a camera around.

15. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    February 7, 2013

"Last year my wife and I were considering having a baby, but we ended up changing our minds...We came close. We sat down. We were really talking about it. I opened my heart up to the idea, and my wife was feeling like maybe she wanted to have a kid."

"our lives are so full and so blissful not having children right now that I’m not thinking about it today," said Beth. "But that could change next week because we really thought about it last summer, so it’s changing. So, it’s a possibility but right now it’s no.”

Source:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/howard-stern-beth-and-i-almost-had-a-baby-last-year

---

Wed, Jul 3, 2013

“Oh, I never wanted to have children,” she says. “We don’t need children to complete us. I need pets in my life. I have friends with kids, but I don’t need a child to feel fulfilled.”

Source:
    http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/red...eveals-why-shed-rather-have-pets-than-babies/

Dlist likes this.
  16. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Neither. She's just a person who never developed emotionally beyond the age of twelve.

17. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Agree, but having Grandpa Stern's baby would get her a lot of attention and press. I'm sure she dreams of being on the cover of People holding her new bundle of joy like Angelina.

Scarlett Ohara, Tracy and tv910 like this.
  18. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can you imagine if she had a kid? There's no way it wouldn't call the maid "Mommy" first...

19. Tim

Reputations:
    I was thinking this might be the case too. Because when she was in the studio she made Gary clean up the cat poop and she seemed really grossed out by the animals.

Scarlett Ohara and blindbella like this.
  20. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Cunt and Robin will get old and regret not ever experiencing the love and tenderness of a beautiful little baby