Poll: Yoda - Sick Or Not

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Nov 17, 2014.

?

Did Yoda have a heart ailment?

1. Yes, Beth is a miracle worker that heals with her love

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. No, Howard bullshit to avoid spending a cent for the cat resort

68 vote(s)
    91.9%
  1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I say there was never anything wrong with the cat, it's a declawed Persian that Beth wanted as a pet and that Howard used as a means to scheme this horseshit illness to raise money for the cat spa. It all happened too fast to be real, no way that a book could be written and illustrated, approved for publication, printed and bound, an advertising campaign created, a book tour set and promotional materials developed in the time since Howard declared that Yoda's kitten antics cured him or her or whatever the hell it is from a heart condition.

2. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Everything..absolutely everything that comes out of Howard's mouth is a lie. He recently said that their dead bulldog, 6iahca, was "rescued".

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i need to know who voted yes

4. BethSucks

Reputations:
    I'd assume there was legal issues to deal with as well. Yoda must be a copyright held by Lucasfilms and even if it's for a "charity" a lot of people will be attempting to make a profit from it, the ghostwriter, the illustrator, the publisher, the booksellers etc.....

smichal and JameGumb like this.
  5. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    mlaw.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  6. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i voted yes as a goof

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 and BethSucks like this.
  7. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Now there's three people that believe in magic.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 and JameGumb like this.
  8. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Mlaw and 2 bar knobbers.

9. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    I voted yes, but I believe in unicorns...:coffee:

10. BethSucks

Reputations:
    I can imagine how the planning goes at NSAL

Head scammer in charge (January 2014): That calendar with the poorly photoshopped pictures of the vacuous middle aged woman didn't sell worth a shit, we are going to have to have domestic caviar at this years parties!

Yes man: I know sir, who would have thought in 2014 people wouldn't want to hang a calendar, filled with uncomfortable animals being held in a death grip by a woman with man hands, on their kitchen walls. We need a new angle.

HSIC: I've got it! Let's get someone to write a kids book and claim that dumb whore wrote it about an animal she's having her help care for. Our target victims, I mean donors, aren't too bright.

YM: Genius! Imported caviar in 2015!

Stag and smichal like this.
  11. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
  12. Mike2077

Mike2077 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is a saint Robin. She has saved so many cats lives.
    Robin? Fred is robin there?
    Flush...

13. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Not only is that cat not sick, that cat was bought from a breeder.

Brokenbad, teehee and kippy like this.
  14. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Yoda looks something like that Grumpy cat that is famous on the internet. Beth was jealous and felt that she could be famous too if only she had a cat like that. So they had to make up some bullshit story for her to get a cat that would have been easily adopted by someone else.

ilovebacon and UpInSmoke123 like this.
  15. GoshGeeGolly

GoshGeeGolly VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm going to start by asking if these Persian cats "normally" have health problems.

16. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    7oda will be dead soon.....I shudder to think of the basket case she will become....

17. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    Wait, what?? Lord, did he really??

He does understand that his show is taped and people can go back and re-listen, right?

I seem to remember a whole LOT of talking and dealing with breeders before Bianca's arrival.

Pants on fire...

Batwings likes this.
  18. Dwainw

Dwainw Active Member

Reputations:
    "Sick he is?"

19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It really pisses me off when he and Beth lie like that. Bianca came from a breeder named Shelly Earl of Keasance Bulldogs in NY. There's no record of her being involved in rescue, just breeding and selling show-quality bulldogs. Here's the original story Howard told, it's clear Bianca wasn't a rescue:

Monday December 9, 2002 --
    •Howard's New Dog, Bianca. 12/9/02. 6:05am
    Howard started off talking about how he got his new dog over the weekend. He kept saying that he was going to hold off on that until next year but now he has a 9 month old, fully trained dog. He said the dog loves him already too. Robin was surprised to hear that. Howard said he went out to see the breeder, Shelly, on Saturday. He was going to meet the pregnant bitch that he was going to get the puppy from. He said that the breeder had 3 other dogs and this one 9 month old was all over him. Howard said the breeder was surprised because the dog wasn't the same around her. He went on to talk about how the breeder told him that she was going to find a home for that dog because it wasn't a show dog. Howard said he really wanted a puppy but after going home and thinking about it for a while, he changed his mind. He said he thought about how the dog had a great temperament, it doesn't snore like most English Bulldogs and it's trained already. Howard said she did have one accident already in the house but that's expected. Howard said Beth is with the dog now and he said he's changed his holiday vacation plans so they'll be home with the dog during vacation. Robin laughed when she heard that. Howard went on to talk about how great the dog is so far and said that he's going to bring her in on Wednesday so Robin can meet her. Howard said she doesn't walk much because she's a bulldog. He said you have to work them up to walking a lot. Howard said he's renamed the dog Bianca like he planned on doing with the puppy he wanted to get. Howard said he thinks Robin will fall in love with the dog when she meets it and she'll be asking for the name of the breeder.
    Howard went on to talk about how he found this breeder. Gary asked Howard if he will continue to go to the dog shows like he was doing while researching the dogs. Howard said he probably won't but he may go because he does have friends in the Bulldog community now. Stuttering John asked Howard if he's going to clean up after the dog himself. He kept calling the dog ''him'' so Howard had to correct him a bunch of times. John has a male dog so that's why he kept making that mistake. Howard said Beth has been the one picking up the dog crap so far. He hasn't had a chance to do that himself yet. Howard talked about how he's been taking the dog out to get her into a routine. He said he's been taking her out like 7 times a day but eventually she'll just need to go out 3 times.
    Stuttering John congratulated Howard about getting the dog. Gary wondered if the dog knows how lucky she is to have been picked by Howard. Howard said he told the dog when he picked her up that he was going to name her Lucky because she was the luckiest dog in the world. Stuttering John then asked Howard how expensive the dog was. Howard said she is a show quality dog so Gary guessed $2500 or so. Howard said he was a little high and then said that it was actually $2000. Howard said they have to go through a lot just to get the dogs pregnant so that's one reason they're so expensive.

blottomsup likes this.
  20. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :up: