Post your favorte SFN quotes from after the upgrade from any poster .

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Super Mario, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Super Mario

Super Mario Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i've said this before and i'm saying i again....sfn will be back...there are tools at mutt's disposal for getting old posters back here...he hasn't used them yet because he's not done with setting things up...then add in americas got talent and the whole new audience that will be exposed to howard for the first time...maybe i'm wrong but i dont think so

Apoc13, Jan 19, 2012 Report
    #66 Like Reply

:jj: :funny: :lol: :spit:

2. Super Mario

Reputations:
    Just be honest, and say what you dont like about it, mutt may read it and may take things into consideration and he may not, no biggie either way.

I dont like the background color, hurts my eyes. I've read that he is going to eventually change it though, so I'm not to worried about it.

mochinist, Jan 19, 2012 Report
    #13 Like Reply

3. Super Mario

Reputations:

I threw you in here, and I know you don't want to give me a raft of shit.

And yeah, it's like that.

John Daniels, Jun 1, 2012 Report
    #8 Like Reply
    cobainsbrain and acentx like this.
    wow :facepalm:

4. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    wgas wgaf

5. Super Mario

Reputations:
    actually ,i GAS ,i GAF you dumb bitch . you don't like it u can get the fuck out. idiot .

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  6. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    is this the part where I pretend I actually care about you and that shit hole of a website ran by Howards dick sucking shill?

7. Super Mario

Reputations:
    WOW Elias i always liked you alot as a poster but i just saw that thread where you fucking owned JOhn Danels . Mad props i have a whole new level of respect for your posting capabilities and putting people n there places . bravo .he could not even recover....u rule

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/index.php?threads/seperated-at-birth.664891/

NOTE: Don't trash BethO. We all know you are just doing it to try and get Howard's attention. It's or funny. You aren't clever. You're just an asshole.
    These are the rules of the board that every member agreed to when you signed up.

Don't filp the script and blame the moderators for a member's fuck-up, and blatant disregard for the posting rules that Mutt has in place here.

John Daniels, Jun 25, 2012 Report
    #14 Like Reply

Not to be a dick, but there WAS no Beth O when I signed up. So no, I did not agree to not trash her.;jj2:

eliasbboy, Jun 25, 2012 Report
    #15 Like Reply
    Wally324, Anus, Groucho Marx and 3 others like this.

You and I have different opinions on how to moderate a board.

Whatever you want to let fly over there......have at it. I've been told to try and surpress the hate, and I'm trying to do that.

I like your photoshops by the way.

You seem to have a real problem with the other place. I wasn't making a comment about your mod philosophy. I was pointing out the fact you said something that is blatantly untrue.

As far as our views on how to moderate, the only difference I see is that I am, for the most part, able to enforce the rules we have in place without being condescending and rude.

I happen to enjoy SFN. I defend Mutt and Doctor Ivan any time i can if something comes up. Mutt could make a rule that we all need to post in green font and as far as I'm concerned that's his right. One of the main reasons I post MORE at the other place is out of respect to Mutt's rules.

The same way I defend SFN, Mutt, and Doc over there, I will defend that place over here when people like yourself choose to shit on it out of some petty agenda.

#17 Like Reply
    SalsMasterShake likes this.

8. Super Mario

Reputations:

I would like to make sure to include T@H and Zena in the list of people I truly enjoy and like and will gladly defend when needed. As we all know the majority of the time if someone posts of their dislike for someone, defending them just fuels the fire. That being said I will always hope people drop the "he/she did this to me over there" stuff and just post wherever they want or can.

With the exception of John Daniels I have never had anything but the greatest of interactions with the staff of SFN. I will always post here as long as you'll have me. I just like to respect Mutt's rules and if I make something that goes against the current policy I post it elsewhere.

#18 Like Reply
    SalsMasterShake likes this.

Thanks for having our back.....you don't know how much that means to us.

For the record....that's sarcasm, that wasn't meant to condescending or rude.

#19 Like Reply

Please pay closer attention. YOU were not part of that. There is no "our back". Why would I defend you when you're unable to stop yourself?

While I'm correcting you, sarcasm and condescension in that case are both rude. Not being able to understanding this concept may be your main problem.

Also, it's "suppress", not "surpress". For the record....that's correcting, that wasn't meant to condescending or rude.(sic)

#22 Unlike Reply
    You like this.

Serious ownage in this thread.

Spaz Attack, Jun 25, 2012 Report
    #25 Like Reply

9. Super Mario

Reputations:

Thanks for the grammar and spelling lesson, its greatly appreciated. The next time I have to put 1 of the haters in T.O. or kill an account, I'll be sure to have used the correct vernacular.....thanks to you.

#31 Like Reply
    Howard Stearn likes this.

Without your cliffnotes I'm confused now.

Was that sarcasm, condescension, rudeness, or just a failed attempt at humor?

#32 Like Reply
    thelacritic and Howard Stearn like this.

How would you know my history of banning people?

Are you privy to our Moderator Reports?

I think it's fair to say that I'm the most outspoken, but again....how do you know who does the disciplining around here? It might me Mutt that's the final arbiter of who get banned, and who doesn't.....

I've given you enough attention.

John Daniels, Jun 26, 2012 Report
    #37 Like Reply
    Howard Stearn likes this.

:jj:YOU'RE the one that mentioned your history of banning haters and putting people in TO. Do you read what you write before you send it out? It doesn't appear so.

Pro-tip: Proofread BEFORE hitting reply. Every single post you made in this thread is riddled with errors, including your incorrect copy and paste of the NON rule. It comes off quite amateurish.

I agree with you on one thing. You've given me enough attention. I frankly would prefer never interacting with you again. Does this mean you'll stop lurking at the other place to monitor my modding practices too? Or are you just going to stop paying me attention HERE?

For the record, you did a spectacular job of ignoring the most major fail in the history of SFN. Nice deflection even if it was incorrect. Again.

eliasbboy, Jun 26, 2012 Report
    #38 Unlike Reply
    You, PancakeThrombus, Wally324 and 2 others like this.

10. Super Mario

Reputations:
    just stop posting and kill your self please you are boring the fuck out of me. move on .

11. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Morning, Mary! :hw:

12. Super Mario

Reputations:
    morning MR. warmth :smiley:

13. Super Mario

Reputations:
    http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/index.php?threads/no-offense-but-even-the-west-coast-feed-listening-threads-were.663529/#post-23349376

yes the biggest post whores have moved on & this place has really settled down. both they & we are much happier. all 80 of you need to quit it w/ bragging about all your posts. we get it, you like it there. go like it & stop acting like some kind of weird ex-girlfriend who keeps calling & banging on there door to tell you how much better they are doing now. just move on

Mutt, Jun 4, 2012 Report
    #3 Like Reply

14. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    seems like i missed out on an exciting time.

15. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Mutt with the fucking attitude. Fuck you, you short fat bald shmuck

16. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    there were some really cute kitty pics and lots of very nice, friendly posts as i recall.

17. La Flama Blanca

La Flama Blanca Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Are they your kittens? What are their names?"

18. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :jj:

I still can't believe somebody has 5k+ posts doing that schtick. Stern really attracts some truly crazy people. :c

20. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [h=1]i'm, really missing those incredibly bright perceptiveness, posters[/h]Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by bics511, Yesterday at 11:45 AM.

Watch Thread

• [h=3]bics511
      Full Member[/h]

on this board. they were some of the most knowledgeable, intelligent people who i always just looked for on this board. they had wit and used it so creatively. i was so jealous of it. they found obscure pictures,sites and sources that i reveled in finding and using.. i'm so sorry to see them disappear as they become disillusioned with what transpired with the polish princess and howchie. part of me understands completely-but i so enjoyed your bright biting observations. i wish could find another site with such wonderful people.thank you.​