Entertainment POTY Speech, and Saturday Night Drinking Thread.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Biff DiBiase, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Biff DiBiase

Biff DiBiase Philanthropist and accountant at Larry, Inc. POTY Stern Forum Gold

Reputations:
    I observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom--symbolizing an end as well as a beginning--signifying renewal as well as change. For I have sworn before you and Almighty Larry the same solemn oath our forebears prescribed nearly 6 years ago.

Dawg Shed is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to reinstate all forms of neg repping. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe--the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of me.

I dare not forget today that we are the heirs of that first revolution. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and skunk alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Dawgshed members--born in the last 38 years, tempered by mods, disciplined by Double L, proud of our ancient ways of negging--and willing to witness or permit the slow undoing of those lost negging rights to which I have always been committed, and to which I am committed today at home and around the world. I will introduce legislation to repeal the Anti-Neg Rep Act (ANRA) of 2016. For I believe that negative repping is indeed a form of rehabilitation that not only works, but keeps future skunks in line. @larryluncg and @JameGumb have both been rehabilitated by mass neg repping and will admit to you as much. Skunk posters like Chibbs have taken their worthless ball and gone home for good. You're welcome.

Let every forum know, whether it wishes myself well or ill, that I shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, and oppose any skunk to assure the survival and the success of myself, Larry, Inc. and the DS community.

This much I pledge--and more.

To those old skunks whose cultural and spiritual origins some may share, I pledge the loyalty of faithful friends. United there is little we cannot do in a host of cooperative ventures. Divided there is little we can do--for we dare not meet a powerful challenge at odds and split asunder. I will work hard to bring in the the Lurkers; Lurkers who hide in the shadows of shame due to skunk posters who like to berate and make them feel unwelcome. Those posters will be called out and dealt with accordingly when I see wrongdoing afoot. To those new members whom I welcome to the ranks of the free, I pledge my word that one form of Skunk control shall not have passed away merely to be replaced by a far more iron tyranny.

All this will not be finished in the first one hundred days. Nor will it be finished in the first one thousand days, nor in the life of my Administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. But let us begin. I shall not always expect to find them supporting my view, but I shall always hope to find them strongly supporting their own freedom--and to remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of Biff, ended up on the receiving end of the Fireman's Carry into the Boston Crab. I will always be the champion for the lurker. That I pledge.

To @wife is a whore, @LawyerLarry , @Birddog and @IfTheyOnlyKnew ... thank you for making me who I am and bringing me out of the shadows of Lurker City. To @ShutUpSitDown and @ljc, you two are my closest confidants. You are men that need to be respected around here, not blocked. @Apple the cat, thank you for being my moral compass and leading me down the right path in this perilous world of forum posting. You will have a position in my cabinet. All of my Inc. brothers, including @ClintDagger and @MrPPV , thank you for always having my back and doing what is asked of you. To @max rockatansky and @crash83 and @Mike Huntslooce ,thank you for your efforts in skunk removal. Your deeds have not gone unnoticed. @GLguygardner, thank you for taking the time to talk to me about how we, as not only a society, but as a forum, can end our cultural differences. I plan on creating a committee to do as much. You and @Shivvy will head said committee and report back to me monthly. @CrucifiedAGT and @Pelicanman, many men go to bed wishing that they were you. @1Vegasgirl, @Theresa, @meanredhed , @stanggirl, @Pill Queen, @cetiya , @Penelope , @DiamondGoddess , @Scarlett Ohara and all of the other hot girls around here, all men just want to go to bed with you. Biff, included.

@TallTyrion , thank you for creating the greatest thread of all time.. The Mach Thread. You, and every single person who posts in there are my brothers. I will always have your backs.

Finally, whether you are a member of Larry, Inc., The Bubs, oski or simply Honky Skunks of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love...asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on DS, the pursuit of Fuckmoney must truly be our own. Larry Bless you all, and to all a good night.

Now, let's get that drink on!

giphy (6).gif

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  3. John Mahlin

John Mahlin These go to eleven Gold

Reputations:
  4. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  5. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
  6. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:
  7. Elmancho

Elmancho Mike Graham fan club Gold

Reputations:
    image.gif
    Congrats Biff

8. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Holy fuck, WAY TL;DR.

Jesus, win a fucking contest, and all of a sudden your Leo Tolsty. :rolleyes:

freds likes this.
  9. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Winners wear their neg wounds with honor. Skunks take their ball and go home. :grad:

10. sumtexan

sumtexan Consentido de Dios Gold

Reputations:
    Outstanding promo! Well done.

11. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Couple of things....

Am I the Dave you're referring to in that manifesto?

And 1vegasmonster is not hot.

:davetoke:

GLguygardner and Butters Stoch like this.
  12. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
  13. DrPeterVenkman

DrPeterVenkman VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  14. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Fag.

wife is a whore, ljc and Daveindiego like this.
  15. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Oh, congrats! :dontknow:

16. Biff DiBiase

Reputations:
    I drove for 6 hours and feel like getting hammered. Okay, I had the GF drive because I might have still been hammered. Illinois firework laws suck, so I stopped in MO and spent 500 bucks on shit that could possibly send me to prison.

17. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    I'm watching that movie now :cheer:

18. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
  19. Biff DiBiase

Reputations:
    Sorry, Dave. That was an older edit. I updated it. You're okay in my book.

20. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Congrats on your victory. @Snort has been bashing you over this. I think he should be blocked from this thread.