News Pre-emptive myth busting on a click bait story out of Texas about parents not being allowed to...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by XuXu, Apr 7, 2016.

1. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member VIP

Jan 15, 2012
    walk onto school property or risk getting arrested. This story has been misrepresented in order to gain attention. People are all over Facebook ranting about this BS news article. I did find one parent from the school who set the record straight.

Amy Tschida
    via FOX 26 Houston

4 hrs ยท
    fox26houston I'm very disappointed in this story. This is one sided and only represents 4 parents, not the majority. I have never had a problem with picking up my son in the almost 2 years he's been going and I walk him to school every morning. Where the real problem lies is parents have to wait to pick up their walker until after the car rider line finishes. This is a gross misrepresentation of the facts, no one will be arrested, cited, fined ect....for coming on school property to pick up your kids. You just have to wait. Fox26 you owe Mrs. Ray an apology for all this hate you have started towards her. And for the rest of the parents commenting on the original thread...shame on you. What a great example you're setting for your kids.

School's new policy bans parents from walking children to school