Predict the Date the obvious happens..... Howard's Hair

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by CaptainFrank, Aug 31, 2012.

1. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok.. unless Howard dies in the next few years, at some point he is going to have to address the hair. He was born in 1954, making him almost 60 years old, yet has the hair of a 26 year old punk rocker. At what point can he stop "fooling" the public? He obviously uses, if not a wig, some type of "system" to help him along.... His dad is bald as a cue ball.. and well, how many 60 year old Jewish men do you see with a mop top like he has?

My prediction... he just comes in one day after a break with a shaved head, claiming that this was his new style, and that after having long hair his whole life, he wanted a change.. sort of like the guys in Metallica did.

What else could he do? I mean, at some point even the most devoted Kool Aid drinker of a fan is going to have to just look at an elderly man with dark black hair down to his shoulders and laugh...

I think this must keep howie up at night.. how does one transition without looking foolish after lying to the public for so long?

Whats the longest date he can keep his long hair before it becomes even more of a joke?

2. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    Wiggy will go down with the ship on this issue. He might have more grey put in his "hair" though.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  3. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I lost my hair early, thank god, and got over it.

Keeping it clean, to the skull, requires a lot of maintenance. I can't see Howard shaving daily or every other day - and if he didn't, his hairline would be very visible.

Howard will hold on to his fake hair until he dies.

Too vain.

4. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What if he lives to 90... his mom and dad both are elderly and alive... can her really be seen being pushed around in his wheelchair by Ronnie with a full head of deep dark hair?

5. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I agree. He will NEVER admit it...
    but more fun for us when it gets blown by the wind or falls off or something

6. Stern Fan Dude

Stern Fan Dude New Member

Reputations:
    You know funny enough....I would bet anything that he does think about what to do about "transitioning" his "hair" every friggin day. It comes up in his sessions with the shrink he handsomely supports financially.

7. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Why do you think he wears that big sailor's hat when he's on vacation. It's because he didn't pay for his full time Wig Adjuster/Stylist Toni to travel with him. He knows we'll see the truth if that thing comes off when he's out and about on his vacation . . .

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  8. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Beth will be pissed. True story.

9. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The hair will go to the grave with him

10. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She'll put battery acid in his orange juice when he hits 80 for sure . . .

11. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There was a really old clip on the Shuffle a few months ago (probably from the WNBC days) where Robin mentioned that Howard's hair was getting thin. She said his wife had also noticed it and said something to her about it. Several people have posted photos from that era where you can clearly see a receding hairline, if it was thinning back then his hair can't possibly be as full as it looks now. Some recent photos show what looks like a seam in the middle of his forehead just above the hairline, it must be part of a hair system.

12. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    He's all in on that look until he's out of the public eye, he'd be confused for Larry King without it

13. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. he'll gradually work in some grey over the years but he will always have enough hair to cover his face and the sides of his neck. He is well aware that at his height and self imposed emaciated frame he will look like a starving ostrich without hair

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
  15. kelliejean

kelliejean Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I disagree it will be antifreeze, you can't detect the taste ( I watch a lot of 48 hours)

16. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    I don't think so. It's pretty obvious that his job is more of an excuse to hire a 6-person looks-management team to work on him like an Indy race car 'round the clock than it is a reason. He'll gradually wear shorter systems and realize he needs a more age-appropriate color...and then he'll wear what every other one of these Hollywood douchebags featured in that "who else wears a wig" thread wears until the day he dies. The leaked autopsy photos will look like Larry David.

17. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Not to worry because he will be out of the public eye in just a few short years. Imus has more airtime in both radio and TV

18. Walrus

Walrus Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Didn't Howard say he proposed to Beth naked? do you think that means fully clothed but without the wig? A naked and bald Howard Stern might have sent poor Beth trotting for the hills.

19. slats7

slats7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  20. blottomsup

blottomsup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree.