Prediction:Howard will have a run of Bad luck this year......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Woof, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    This statement at this time has no credible evidence.....BUT,I think with him continuously fucking the 'fan base' Murphy will start rattling his little law around.

The AGT will piss off more than please the radio show fans.The 'prima donna' bit will strain the 'harmonious' home lifestyle and usually Bad luck comes when things are going 'Too Well'.

Karma's a bitch.

2. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    it will catch up to him eventually. what goes around comes around

3. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    I agree, you cant piss on fans like this without catching a serious backlash. AGT will be a failure.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i certainly don't wish for anything like his loved ones getting ill and dying....but it would be very satisfying if AGT was a massive failure and anything associated with beff goes downhill.

5. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It would also be satisfying if Beth were cheating on him or she leaves him for a better looking rich guy. That would make me chuckle.

6. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know how he's dodged and suppressed karma this well for this long. Sure, there's always the anti-depressants and the hundreds of millions of dollars, but still the chickens must come home to roost at some point, no?

the rampant exploitation during his rise to the top of the radio heap, the boundless greed, the back-stabbing, the deception, the phoniness, the frivolous law-suiting, the trophy-wifing, the 1st wife and children-neglecting, the urinating on the fans..........................can someone really get away with all of that?

7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    in the grand scheme of things, we were willing participants (as listeners) and although he isn't pol pot or hitler, i've begun to realize he did exploit retards, whores and crazies and no amount of press will erase that fact and make howard palatable to most people.
    it's time for howard to pay his dues.

8. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seriously. Besides some bullying in HS, the guy really has NEVER had a bad day in his life. He hasn't even experienced death of either of his parents yet, and that's pretty damn lucky. Maybe he sold his soul to the devil or could there really be something to this TM stuff? Who the hell knows...

9. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    i don't even need to pick up my tarot deck to know that things are going to slowly start going downhill once he's reached his peak of hollywood happiness. it's a shame. i really do not wish him ill. i do like howard, but i am sorely disappointed in how he's *handling* the whole PR hollywood cross-over. i know the "angry howard" of the 80's/90's was an act; howard always has appeared to be a very nice man. i think the howard we hear now is the *real* howard. however, the things angry howard would say back in the day were true!-- him standing up to the bullshit and hypocrisy of these hollywood self-proclaimed gods was brilliant. he was the only one who dared to expose ugliness where people swore there was beauty. he was awesome at calling a spade a spade. but now? what the FUCK happened to you, howard??? why do you want to join the ranks of the very people you supposedly had no respect for? yes, i believe in being nice to others and i think it's great howard is being nice, but there's a difference between treating people kindly and being a hollywood phoney like them! no, howard! don't play the game! you are single-evenhandedly destroying what you worked your entire life to do: make people confront the truth. is being superficially accepted by celebrities in hollywood and socialites in the hamptons worth your soul? why do you need their approval? why do you need these moronic soccer moms clamoring your name?

*sigh*

10. PelicanBeak

PelicanBeak Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    In the ultimate karmic twist, The Colonel introduces a new menu feature, Kentucky Fried Pelican. The hunt begins and Howchie's fate is sealed.

[​IMG]

11. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    It's pretty difficult for anyone with hundreds of millions of dollars to have "bad luck", unless their health goes south.

12. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hank takes a beating up in here.

13. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Tiger Woods ,Arnold Schwarzenegger , Demi Moore,Mel Gibson,etc

14. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Bad News 2012:

Bianca dies
    After a couple of curiosity weeks of high ratings AGT's overall ratings go down
    The lawsuit with SiriusXM continues and eats up marbles to pay for legal work
    His relationship with Sirius continues to erode as he works less and spends the show promoting AGT
    Mom Caves tanks
    Beth turn FORTY!!!!!!!!!!!

15. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As Woof pointed out, karma can bite anybody on the ass. The only thing you can do when it does is lay low and insulate yourself. But instead, Howard's shamelessly prancing around like the cock of the walk. I don't get it. Well, I do get it, but I can hardly believe it. This guy's pushing 60, and he's going gaga for the staged screaming of teenagers while Rome has been reduced to smoldering rubble.