Politics President of the United States discusses rappers and tampons, smears police again

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Jan 15, 2016.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:

In YouTube Interview, Obama Blames Male Lawmakers for Tampon Taxes
    [​IMG]
    President Obama blamed male lawmakers for sales taxes on tampons and pads for women, suggesting that they were ignorant of the struggles of women in America.
    Obama hosted a series of interviews with YouTube personalities this afternoon, including one interview with Ingrid Nilsen, a woman who asked why tampons and pads for women were frequently taxed as a “luxury goods” in nearly 40 states.

“I don’t know anyone who has a period that thinks it’s a luxury,” Nilsen said. “It’s something that’s part of our everyday lives and is really crucial to our health as women.”

Obama chuckled. “I think that’s fair to say – Michelle would agree with you on that,” he said.

Obama said he had “no idea” why states would tax menstrual products.

“I suspect that it’s because men were making the laws when those taxes were passed.” he added.

Obama said that the taxes weren’t federal, and that women would have to organize in those states to get those extra taxes repealed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-obama-blames-tampon-taxes-on-male-lawmakers/

Obama says Kendrick Lamar is a better rapper than Drake

[​IMG]

President Barack Obama has given his ruling on the most important rap issue of the era: Between Kendrick Lamar and Drake, who’s better?

When YouTube creators interviewed Obama on Friday, Adande Thorne sprung the question at the end of his session, asking who would win in a rap battle. POTUS’ pick came with zero hesitation.

“You gotta go with Kendrick,” Obama said. “I think Drake is an outstanding entertainer, but Kendrick, his lyrics — his last album was outstanding. Best album, I think, last year.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/obama-kendrick-lamar-drake

YouTube Star Asks Obama How to Stop ‘Bullies with Badges,’ Cops with a ’Superman Complex’

[​IMG]

President Obama hosted a series of interviews with YouTube personalities, including an interview with Adande Thorne, known as “sWooZie” on the internet.
    Thorne, who has created videos discussing the difficulties of “driving while black,” asked the president how to combat police officers who continued to profile African-Americans.

Here was his question:

As a black male who wears his hat backwards from time to time – I get racially profiled … I get harassed often. I’ve learned to live with the harassment but people are dying now. I can’t sit by and let that happen. My thing to you is, I feel like law enforcement – they’re just bullies with badges at this point. They get caught on camera, they’re killing people, and they go to the court a lot, and they get off without a lot of consequences, so I really want to know, is accountability – what can you do with your time left? What can the government do with the time left because these guys are going through and killing people and it’s just like, I think they’re developing a Superman complex.

President Obama did not condemn the YouTube star’s remarks, instead pointing out that he identified with his struggle.

“I’m a black man who sometime wears his hat backwards,” Obama said, adding that he was also stopped by police officers when he was younger for reasons that weren’t very clear.

[​IMG]

He added that it was important not to “generalize” about police officers, insisting that the overwhelming number of them were doing their job correctly, but admitted that there were problems within the law enforcement community in the United States.

“It is absolutely true that there’s always been pockets of police misconduct around the country, and we have to take that seriously,” Obama said.

He pointed out that the situation wasn’t new – citing African-Americans who have suffered mistreatment from police officers since the 1950s.

“It’s not that the situation has gotten worse, its that our awareness has increased,” Obama said.

Obama talked at length about his White House task force, which he put together to prevent police mistreatment of ethic Americans.

Tim, FrstTimeLngTme, PI Nate and 3 others like this.
  2. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Sorry about the problems with your tampon @ltd86

BethSucks, GLguygardner, OV and 4 others like this.
  3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    So what the markets are in free fall, Americans are being held in Iran, our sailors were just captures and humiliated by Iran, ISIS is rampaging around the world, wages are down, most Americans have no savings, Obamacare premiums and deductibles are skyrocketing, and North Korea just tested a nuke...

tampons, rappers, and "police brutality" (or as Obama's friend calls them, "bullies with badges") are the top issues on everyone's mind.

Yes, the President of the United States of America is talking about tampons with YouTubers :facepalm:

4. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    josh earnest is a pole smoker..republicans this,republicans that

Head Censor, PI Nate and KDK12 like this.
  5. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lame duck! He fucking chilling the fuck out!

GLguygardner and check1 like this.
  6. 50milliondude

50milliondude Active Member

Reputations:
    Where did he smear police? By saying there are problems within law enforcement?

7. ClintDagger

ClintDagger World's #2 Ranked Poster - Exec VP Larry, Inc VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah but he's straight gangsta, a real man's man. You're just jealous.

In fact... Fuck you ltd, do you even lift bro?
    [​IMG]

8. Craignor

Craignor Bodymore, Murderland VIP

Reputations:
    Can't wait till this guy is out of office!

Goods, Head Censor, Runaway and 4 others like this.
  9. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    As Steven Tyler of all people once said, if Men bled, would tampons be free?

Shortwave98 likes this.
  10. 50milliondude

50milliondude Active Member

Reputations:
    I can't wait 'till you see the next guy!

11. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Says the guy that always seems like he needs one

12. Daveindiego

Reputations:
    :lol:

What a pathetic little pussy you are. :rofl:

-China is causing the markets to crash, not Obama.
    -3 Americans, and one questionable case. All of them are Iranians from birth.
    -ISIS is rampaging around the world? They seem like a two bit organization to me. In fact, they are losing ground in the mid east.
    -Wages are NOT down, they are in fact increasing. Old fucking talking point is old.
    -Most Americans got wiped out by GWB, and are trying to get back to where they were.
    -Skyrocketing you say? What was happening to medical costs prior to Obamacare?
    -Thanks GWB for allowing North Korea to become a nuclear state.

You're such a fucking scared little pussy, I love smacking the shit out of you.

13. Daveindiego

Reputations:
    :lol:

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    You're too stupid to know who @JameGumb was talking about :backlol:

He wasn't insulting me :secret:

#ThisIsYourTrannyBrainOnDrugs

15. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    By "smearing police" he's just pandering to his base that feels the same way. The guy was a fucking panderer to the very end and to think some idiots thought he was gonna be some great "uniter" or something.

16. Daveindiego

Reputations:
    :rofl:

17. Daveindiego

Reputations:
    Smearing, he defended, you fucking mouth breathing retard.

blckknight60 likes this.
  18. Craignor

Craignor Bodymore, Murderland VIP

Reputations:
    Who do you think that will be?

19. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Oh heavens to Betsy you all need a chill pill. And a swig of 80 proof. :facepalm:

20. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Did he tell the interviewer they're not "bullies with badges"?

No, he launched into a tirade about evil police.

Face facts, you fucking faggot.